It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: xuenchen

Give me a Quick recap of the 5 highlights (verifiable) over the last couple of days , please.
I am hoping you will be more eloquent than I am.

You 1st.

😎

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do these count as America First?

Jobs and the economy
Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations
Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates.
He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

Fair trade
Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance
The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland
Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals. Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Protecting communities
Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability
President Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

Combatting opioids
First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent. The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

Protecting life
In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers. Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Helping veterans
Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
Created a VA hotline.
Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.

Restoring confidence in and respect for America
Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals.
On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.

America First

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
The idea here is for LIBERATION and liberation of thought and feeling and ability to apply ourselves relative to the whole field of awareness and possibility.

From what I can see IgnoranceIsntBlisss is perhaps in an even worse predicement in so far as he claims to see clearly and know with utter certainty that he's in the right relative to our wrong.

So blind faith loyalty no matter the increasingly insurmountable contradictions are the route to liberation of mind body etc?

Blind faith loyalty to A FREAKING POLITICIAN no less???

Being knee jerk against anyone who would dare rock the boat and suggest we not be total sheep, that's the way forward?

Well, it sure did work for the Nazi's. They understood the sort of bonafide Mind Control you seem to imply we follow.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
in no particular order:

Q doxxed themselves

Trump " hereby demanded"

they found a paid mole against Trump

34 Bishops and 20 priests

3 (I would call them False flags) Shootings

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Resisting is futile! Not acting could be too..

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 20:14:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 20:14:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

An updated version of this should go in the OP of each new part of the thread!

Excellent summary WandConfuscious!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didnt support Trump's stance on that Amazon issue (which he only even cares about for his own petty reasons WaPo blah)... just because it was his stance on that issue.

It wasnt the first time I've bemoaned them; it wont be the last.

Meanwhile I've been rocking the boat in here making sure at least some are keeping their heads above groupthink, on and off, roughly all year now.

Wasnt that a couple months ago.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know this was discussed way back, but the signature on KW hat that people thought was Menlania, has a resemblance to a signature on page 368 of Milton Wm. Coopers book, Behold a Pale Horse. I can't post a picture. If someone else has the book, could you post a comparison? The following page starts to explain what a PSYOP is, and goes into detail. It may have some relevance.

Other strangeness, I got a phone call the day that all of the "pickle" stuff was going on from a recorded message saying, "You are harder to reach than the last pickle in the bottom of the jar." I hung up. It's probably nothing.

Keep on keeping on Qsters!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Didn't DASHEN say that with the 7th thread, he has rested? In less than a week, we're already passed 25% of the 400 page ATS thread maximum. sigh...

edit on 5/20/2018 by carewemust because: Used wrong word.. It's passed. Not past.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. "

That was a good one. Although that was directed at agencies in-house BS. There's a far bigger problem of the nature of the regulations themselves in the context of little guys (in business) getting squashed by regulations that the big boys have the means to endure / circumnavigate.

This will probably mostly just put a freeze on new BS regulations churning themselves up, which is progress/

We need to see specific regulations attacked. Trump being Big Business super duper cozy probably isnt going to do much about the core of the problem of regulations (squeezing out competition). [Where conversely liberals try to insist that mere 'more regulations' in general is a idea.] Its about the specific regulations out there.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

"Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. "

Israel First!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Right now, small business is as optimistic and ebullient as it's ever been, ever.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He said he was going dark.
He asked for help.
I offered to do the summary of pages 101 to 200. (I'm in trouble)
That's why I asked if we could wrap this up in a couple of pages when we were on pg.98 LOL

201 to 300 still open.

On a side note I would love a lot of pages of derailing and infighting. It would make my job a lot easier. Amazing what a different perspective can do for you.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Really? How? Why? What has changed to ease anything that small business people face trying to navigate all the BS & fees they face?

Wall Street being self-deluded into bumping up their own stock values does squat for small businesses.

A lot they face is actually state & local over-regulations.

But you know one Feds could help with: Gasoline Prices (and the speculators artificially driving up the prices).

Hows the gas prices looking since Trump? Thread I saw just last night had some sobering numbers.

Not to split hairs.

Then again if agitating Iran, NK, etc Neocon ambitions weren't Trump's biggest priorities, he'd have time to focus on that sort of 'petty' domestic stuff.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

34 Bishops and 20 priests

A fine point: AP newswire reported incorrectly on 20 priests being killed in the Cuban crash. It was actually 10 pastoral couples that were killed, evangelical Nazarene Church ministers and their spouses, not priests. Especially not Roman Catholic priests under the Pope's jurisdiction.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2018 by srb2001 because: Double post

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Give me your 5 highlights or lowlights in the last couple of days.

I will give mine

call it an experiment.

Oh my life is mostly boring these days aside from ego-deaths, and good eating despite my blight.

edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What do you actually want from us ?
I really don't get it , one moment you're with us and the other you're attacking us some kind of constantly denial or something?

Note my mind control piece above.

How you've convinced yourself that an attack on Trump (not matter how legitimate of an attack and no matter whose doing the attacking, apparently) is now an attack on "us" (all of you, each of you).

Words of advise (for all Homo sapiens: When you observe yourself doing this regarding a political party / politician / etc, its time to take a step back and re-evaluate well, pretty much everything. Because whether or not the source intended it (usually they do): you're already in a 'mind control state'.

Oh but to answer: I've just seen enough with this Chump. Last week it was he couldnt risk Chinese laborers losing jobs so he pulled back on the tarrif in question. This week it'll be renewed Neocon policy arguments on some other place. And so on. We've been punked, is about all I can see now that I've added it all up.

Why don't your take your whining and moaning to your own thread. You're not discussing Q here at all, and quite frankly, you're not as intelligent or free thinking as you're trying to project. I've read all your comments up to here and won't read or respond to any more.

You're nothing but the typical liberal snowflake (even though you'll try to tell all of us you're of no political association). Again take your complaints about Trump to another thread. MODS should be warning you and deleting your posts as they are not on topic. Stop ruining this thread with complaints about Trump and talk Q, or beat it.
edit on 20-5-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great idea thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join