It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is no one a WOW fan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'm weary of this as well. The blatant cash grabs are frustrating.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I was just contemplating putting up a Discord server for that.

I'm mostly a solo player and Ats is my social media. It would be a boon for myself.

Any others?

Great idea! If we get enough interest in it, I would definitely partake in the effort. Let's see how it shakes out.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ok, made one.

Yourself and anyone else interested, feel free to U2U me for the link.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ok, made one.

Yourself and anyone else interested, feel free to U2U me for the link.

Good deal! Got the link, and I'm sure by now you've gotten the u2u!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I started playing BC and never left. Currently beta testing BfA and loving everything about it

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Cool. I only play on Draenor. Have since the beginning.

And the mythic keystone dungeons are cool. just a bit tougher than normal.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I played from Vanilla up until WotLK. Then I quit because it was sucking too much of my life into it and I just wasn't having fun anymore. Raids just didn't have the same appeal as they used to anyways. Plus Arenas pissed me off to no end with how RPG stats affected balance. So I went and started playing fighting games. I have WAAAAY more fun with them. And if I'm looking for epic rpg battles, then I'll play a JRPG.
edit on 14-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They are somewhat recycling content right now.
A lot of people never played WC3 or forgot the lore behind Illidan and Sargeras, what happened in Legion was basically just a 'reset' back to what happened before Arthas and the scourge became a thing.
I have a strong feeling it's just going to be going full circle, Sargeras will be attempted to be broken out of jail, Illidan will get tempted by the eye, stuff will go down, and then Bolvar will go mad like Arthas did and the scourge will rise again. And there will be a few old gods thrown in here and there.
Gotta remember the original WC lore writers and team have somewhat moved on, the story has been sort of just made up since Cata.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just for PVP battle grounds anymore these days. Some of my favs compared to other games, same with the classic dungeons. Now if some of the MMORPGS I'm into now had more of that

CX

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Have never played it, but I'm in the process of putting a gaming PC together for this very game....and a few others.

Last time I played on a PC was in the eighties....so yeah....things have moved on a bit and I'm rather looking forward to it!

CX.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join