It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is no one a WOW fan?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've been playing on and off since the beta days of the game.

Does anyone play now in Legion or plans for Battle for Azeroth now that Sargeras is dead?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yes, playing right now.

I quit years ago, came back for legion, have a half-dozen 110's now.

Going back to get Draenor flying to mass produce goblin gliders for BFA.

There is just nothing else out there worth playing in my opinion. BDO would be great if not for the dumb ass "must be connected 24/7" and the item upgrade RNG system.

Star Citizen is starting to look more like an FPS than an MMORPG, Bless looks like a nice graphical WoW with less content and Crowfall looks horrible now that they appear to be a "more graphical" Albion online (people who make, gankers that take game).
edit on 13-5-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah, play everyday man. Argus is getting boring and I admit I'm pretty hyped up for BfA. Hopefully I have everything squared away lol

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Used to. Also played SWTOR until the 'big change' wrecked it for me. I would love to find another quality game out there with good graphics and story line. FPS type games don't do it for me.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I still play from time to time. Legion was a well done xpac.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I play. Human frost mage.

I think I'm gonna start doing the Mythic keystone dungeons to get some better gear. ilvl 915 gear isn't cutting it now.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Guild Wars girl here... my kids like WoW though... lol

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Been playing since Beta. Left EQ for it, thank the gods. I've had a lot less time to play since my mom got cancer and we have the hospice nurses here everyday. I miss it though. Every once in a while at night when mom is out for the duration I log in and play. Mostly BG's as my guild disbanded sometime during my hiatus.
Good way to take my mind off things once in a while.

ETA I'm one of those dick's that likes to camp newbie zones and wipe 'em all off the map.

Also PvP is my way of exorcising my daily frustration.

edit on 5/13/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Might get back into it. I have finally found a job where I don't work shift work or evenings. That really had a huge impact. I stopped playing around Warlords.
Although, I am not sure if I can ever get back into it. The game has changed so much it's nothing like the WoW I fell in love with.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I played from BC to Legion but quit early last year because I figured I wouldn't have the time in the future to dedicate to it. I had a 110 of every class except paladin. My druid and hunter were my favorites during Legion. I'll always love WoW. I wish I could stay with it forever

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yes, playing right now.

I quit years ago, came back for legion, have a half-dozen 110's now.

Going back to get Draenor flying to mass produce goblin gliders for BFA.

There is just nothing else out there worth playing in my opinion..

Indeed. Getting flying in Draenor now, is very easy, easier if you have enough gold to buy the denizens of draenor reputation items.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Same lol

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I still play from time to time. Legion was a well done xpac.

I agree. Legion is almost on par with Wrath, and that is saying something.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I play. Human frost mage.

I think I'm gonna start doing the Mythic keystone dungeons to get some better gear. ilvl 915 gear isn't cutting it now.

Well, I have multiple characters across various regions except EU servers, but I have horde on Oceanic servers, alliance on US servers.

My battletag is Excildor2003#1659 and most of my characters are approximately 920-930 item level...if I can be of any help. I have run mythic dungeons but not mythic+, but willing to try and help none the less if you would like.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Guild Wars girl here... my kids like WoW though... lol

I've also played both GW and GW2, and have spent a lot of time in the latter, however I found that from a lore and fleshed out experience not many could hold a candle to Chris Metzen and Co....a shame that he retired, I honestly felt sad for awhile about that.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, look a couple of posts up, my battletag is in there, if you find you want to get back into it and need some help OR just someone to hang out with in there feel free and hit me up.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

LOL my druid and hunter are my 2 favorites too, with mage being a close third (or second)...so you like guardian eh? I do, but prefer feral in raids

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Played since Vanilla but didn’t play MoP or WoD much. I did enjoy Legion but stopped playing about 6 months ago. I always check out the new expansions but what I’m looking forward to is Classic WoW!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Agreed.
I find it rather disheartening that I can walk into Onyxia's lair and decimate everything with my lone shadow priest. I'm sure we'll never forget LEEEEEROYYYY Jenkins - and his chicken.
I long for the days before quest objectives sparkled and exploration was one of my favorite things to do.
So many changes since the good old days of Vanilla...
Also, kind of over dailies.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Once in a great while.
Moved on to ESO, better graphics, Story line and Advancement system in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join