It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell: Debunked.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The whole Roswell case is debunked. Here's what happened.

After WW II, the Russians were a primary concern for the United States, (cold war). The US was undergoing a top secret project to send balloons up to monitor Russia's activities. They sent up not "weather balloons," but actual men up into the air in a similar fashion, without an enclosed cabin to protect them from high pressure (the effects of high pressure were not known at this time). A man was sent up wearing a suit that was supposed to protect him from the elements, which covered and protected his whole body, all except for his head area. As he rose up into the atmosphere, became depressurized which caused edema. Now, edema is a condition in which the body becomes so depressurized that it causes the body to expand and actually "bloat," due to high altitudes, the fluids in the body expand causing this bloat. The protective suits they were wearing saved the body from adema, but the head was exposed, therefore, the only part of the body that was affected was the head.....making it a few times larger than the average size of a human beings head, also, the high pressure affected the persons eyes (pressure in the head area causes eyes to potrude and become black and blue around the whole eye socket area), therefore....when the ballooon crashed with the occupants in it, they appeared to look similar to what we believe to be the greys...
When somebody witnesses something so unexplainable, such as a deformed human body, we have something called selective perception...a psycholological process in which we are predisposed to want to believe things as we see them.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well it sounds plausible, but do you have any evidence to back this up? At the moment Gazrok is definitiely more convinving.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I cannot cite the source in which this information was obtained from. All I will say is I have connections to people involved in this case.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting, I've never heard that before.

It sounds possible...more possible than aliens crashing I guess!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Were they midgets about 3 1/2 feet tall?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeepin4x4girl
The whole Roswell case is debunked. Here's what happened.

(the effects of high pressure were not known at this time)

Eh? So in WW2 they just cruised around in subs without any idea what would happen if they went too deep?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

(the effects of high pressure were not known at this time).

Yes, I believe I saw something on the History Channel about the Nazi's doing depressurization experiments on Jews in the concentration camps. After the war was over we were given the results of these experiments so they could benefit all of mankind and so that these Jews would not have died in vain.

I guess I just flushed your theory down the crapper. Sorry, and please try again.

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Yes, I believe I saw something on the History Channel about the Nazi's doing depressurization experiments on Jews in the concentration camps. After the war was over we were given the results of these experiments so they could benefit all of mankind and so that these Jews would not have died in vain.

I guess I just flushed your theory down the crapper. Sorry, and please try again.

Peace

thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
also, what of every single eyewitness report of all the things recovered from the crash other than the alleged cadavers? where did midgets without space helmets get pieces of material not of this earth?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Your combining events that took place decades apart and mixing up what they were used for.The top secret ballon Mogul was unmanned and were indeed use to moniter Russia's nuclear activities. That fits into the timeline for Roswell. The goverment came off the Weather Ballon story years ago and told us about Mogul.

The other thing you talk about with humans was the altitude tests that had nothing to do with watching the Russians. They also took place in 1950s and 1960s not 1947.

And yet the goverment said it was anomophic dummies in their Roswell case close report that accounted for the reports of Bodies not human test pilots. Even though that also took place years after roswell.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've heard this explanation before also, and I believe it was Project High Dive. But it was conducted in mid fifties, not in 1947. The report went on to say that the witnesses were just mixing up dates. But I don't see how all of them could be confused the same way. They colaborate each other's story.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Peace

I knew that by posting this I was opening myself up to be critisized.
I'm aware of those experiments conducted on the Jews in concentration camps...it's unfortunate...thats why we've established the Nuremburg Code.
Anyways, thats a bit off topic, but....seeing this very simple explaination that I have from reliable sources, it seems as if people go on the defense and don't want to beleive in the most simplistic forms of explainations, instead, they want to believe in the more extreme.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I knew that by posting this I was opening myself up to be critisized.
I'm aware of those experiments conducted on the Jews in concentration camps...it's unfortunate...thats why we've established the Nuremburg Code.
Anyways, thats a bit off topic, but....seeing this very simple explaination that I have from reliable sources, it seems as if people go on the defense and don't want to beleive in the most simplistic forms of explainations, instead, they want to believe in the more extreme.

I wasn't criticizing you, I was criticizing your theory. If part of that theory is not true, then the whole thing is suspect. These reliable sources of yours, do they smoke a glass pipe? Just asking.

Peace

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Goverment first said they had recovered a ''disc''

Then we get the Goverment ''simple explaination'' just a (Weather Ballon) and they lied. Even though people believed them for a long time.

Then they say it was Top secret Mogul

Then they say it was Mogul and dummies dropped from Balloons

The Goverment's simple explaination is not so simple

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When I was in training at the White Sands Missile Range to work with GEODSS, I was talking to a fellow employee who lived in Socorro all of his life, and worked on WSMR for over 20 years. MIT was next door to us, and he had lots of friends there. He told me about how the Socorro UFO incident was the US testing out the lunar lander, and how the Roswell incident was the US testing out radar balloons and the mysterious metal that was found was in fact mylar.

Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I like your story, convincing, at least for me.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
and how the Roswell incident was the US testing out radar balloons and the mysterious metal that was found was in fact mylar.

Thats interesting since the Goverment claims Mogul was made of Tin foil hardy a mysterious metal in 1947 since hershey had been wrapping its chocolate bars in the stuff since the 20s.

Also we have the fact that Mylar was invented until the 60s. Mylar grew out of Dacron which wasnt even invented until the the early 1950s

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
and as i mentioned it contradicts every eyewitness report i have ever heard of, sorry, debunking incomplete. nothing personal at all...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
When I was in training at the White Sands Missile Range to work with GEODSS, I was talking to a fellow employee who lived in Socorro all of his life, and worked on WSMR for over 20 years. MIT was next door to us, and he had lots of friends there. He told me about how the Socorro UFO incident was the US testing out the lunar lander, and how the Roswell incident was the US testing out radar balloons and the mysterious metal that was found was in fact mylar.

Precisely!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just ignore the fact that Mylar wasnt invented for two more decades

Mylar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join