It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: eNumbra

You see it as xenophobe (I am questioning motives) and I see it as a concerned native population watching a massive culture shift

Except the OP singled out a single politician and attacked him based on the identity of his parents, despite the politicians own definition of who he is. OP declared him a closet muslims, others in the thread stated that Muslims could lie in the name of jihad, therefore casting aspersions on all Muslims. You can question a motive if you want, but if you just throw anything stated out as simply being a lie, what else would you #ing call it.

I tire of the ignorance peddled in this world and the those that defend it, if you’re going to justify OPs bull# you ought to do a better job of it than trying to shame me for calling a spade a spade.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Xenophobes/bigots always rationalize their hatred as mundane or innocuous. Back in the day they even hijacked science to do it with Phrenology.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I would also like to point out to anyone who hasnt clued on the lies of the left and the lies of partisan hacks that

it's not the right trying to take my gun rights

Its the authoritarian left thats trying to take my ability to defend myself from a tyrannical government away

So why would the fascist be the ones defending my gun rights?

Dont you think its kind of weird that the partisan hack left is the ones who are trying to actively take away my rights while pointing fingers at everyone else and screaming fascist?

I hope anyone who reads these post wakes up to whats going on here

Lol. Guy laments about partisan politics then makes a very partisan argument. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

You said the “f” word. It triggers a visceral reaction from those who don’t understand its origins and alignments.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I know. That's why I said it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
1 ENGLAND the only law that rules us all other laws are ileagal (shree)
2 CHURCH OF ENGLAND is the only ruling religeon in england
3 THE QUEEN is head of the church, commander of the milatry, and soul ruler of our land
4 I AM WHITE and true english traced back to 9th centry i am not british

a.walk past a mosq at 10pm with a drink/short skirt/if you look gay and you will be threterend with violance FACT
b.sharee thinks its the only law mussies should follow FACT
c.diana lernt the hard way by getting pregnat by a mussie (mi6/sas brothers you know who you are) FACT
d. when i am ask what natstnal i am they say i am rasist becouse i demand to be could english FACT

you say there arnt no go areas take your head out your ass and look
half the terrorist and terror attacks are commited by british born mussies FACT
being married to a briton proves nothing try say banning lets say moqse/shree/koran then see what these socalled none vilolant mussies do

fact since the mussies were forced from their countrys due to us proxy wars they have coused nothing but trouble we had nothing like that before they were here, even living threw the ira years they are pussies compared to the mussies,

i have no problem with jews/blacks/chinese/indian/pakistanie but mussie i will not acept or bow to them and they will not rule me PERIOD

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

I hate to break it to you but it's the politicians, corporations, and banking houses that rule/ruin your everyday life.

"jews/blacks/chinese/indian/pakistanie but mussie" not so much I'm afraid.

It's not about colour creed or religious orientation, it's about monies and power.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
a.walk past a mosq at 10pm with a drink/short skirt/if you look gay and you will be threterend with violance
Wrong

b.sharee thinks its the only law mussies should follow

Straight up lie

c.diana lernt the hard way by getting pregnat by a mussie (mi6/sas brothers you know who you are)
Insanity

d. when i am ask what natstnal i am they say i am rasist becouse i demand to be could english
English isn't a skin color

Writing FACT after a bunch of xenophobic opinions doesn't make them so. It just reinforces the idea you are a xenophobe.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a.walk past a mosq at 10pm with a drink/short skirt/if you look gay and you will be threterend with violance
Wrong

Straight up lie

c.diana lernt the hard way by getting pregnat by a mussie (mi6/sas brothers you know who you are)
Insanity

d. when i am ask what natstnal i am they say i am rasist becouse i demand to be could english

Writing FACT after a bunch of xenophobic opinions doesn't make them so. It just reinforces the idea you are a xenophobe.

lol this comes from people that need puppy dogs and hug cusions and cry in the street becouse trump won pmsl..

i take what you say with a gigle as 1, you donot live here 2, you donot know or understand sharee law 3, english is my born idetity and nothing to do with colour 4,walking past a mosqe well in this country you have not tried so that remark is ass hearted 5, diana was a problem and was removed get over it we have, oh and a added bonuse you yanks fecked their countrys up and coused a mass mussie imergrant problem so thanks for that for that so dont preach to me about my country go pet you puppy and move on

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
if xenophobe means i hate mussies then you got one fact right so dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Xenophobia pertains to persons who fear or dislikes the customs, dress, etc, of people who are culturally different.

"So dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out"

Think that's what our government is saying to a significant amount of the Windrush generation right now.

Just a thought, but "They" seem to be rather racist themselves.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wrong

Straight up lie

Insanity

[...]

Is it cold in England at the moment? You should take your mittens off before you type. Angrily mashing the keyboard works better with your fingers free, using your fists dilutes your message that English is your born identity when it looks like your third language.
Just a suggestion, though.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

lol this comes from people that need puppy dogs and hug cusions and cry in the street becouse trump won pmsl..

Lol. Can you only argue in ignorant stereotypes?

i take what you say with a gigle as 1, you donot live here 2, you donot know or understand sharee law 3, english is my born idetity and nothing to do with colour 4,walking past a mosqe well in this country you have not tried so that remark is ass hearted 5, diana was a problem and was removed get over it we have, oh and a added bonuse you yanks fecked their countrys up and coused a mass mussie imergrant problem so thanks for that for that so dont preach to me about my country go pet you puppy and move on

1) So what? Humans are universal in nature
2) I do understand it WAAAY better than you apparently. I happen to work with Muslims at my place of employment. It's even Muslim owned. At no point has any of them insisted that the women here cover up or has any of them insisted we obey Sharia law.
3) Yeah? Same for any Muslims who were born in England.
4) I see it as no different than walking past a mosque in my country.
5) Get over what? I stopped caring about that in the 90's. I just don't believe your insane conspiracy theory surrounding her death

PS: Go learn to spell. Your spelling is like the equivalent of a 5 year old's.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

if xenophobe means i hate mussies then you got one fact right so dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out

Yeah. So I'm guessing the next stop is to send them off to "camps" and possibly a trip into an incinerator?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Xenophobia pertains to persons who fear or dislikes the customs, dress, etc, of people who are culturally different.

"So dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out"

Think that's what our government is saying to a significant amount of the Windrush generation right now.

Just a thought, but "They" seem to be rather racist themselves.

as i said i like jews/blacks/indians/pakistanies their cultures their cloths so only mussies i have problems with culter/cloths/customs i do have a problem with so i dont know if i can be put in that catcgorie if am iam then yes i will own it i can live with that.

and no i donot agree with the windrush item as i have a lot of good jamcan freinds and i will defend them.
oh iand i have a sliding door so my ass is safe

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yeah. So I'm guessing the next stop is to send them off to "camps" and possibly a trip into an incinerator?

no nothing that drastic just feck them back to the countrys you yanks invaded...

oh and my spelling dont worry about it i dont

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

[...] to the countrys you yanks invaded...

We learned it from watching you, Dad!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The politician in question was born to Pakistani immigrants and has stated that he is not Muslim. So what's your problem with him?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

no nothing that drastic just feck them back to the countrys you yanks invaded...

Welcome to population displacement.

oh and my spelling dont worry about it i dont

Yeah clearly communicating intelligently with someone isn't a top priority with you. Hence all the stereotypes and ignorance you peddle.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What is at stake here?
The main concerns are that immigration levels are without precedent.
There is no vetting of those coming in (several hundred were self-professed "jihadis" returning from Syria).
Native birth rates are around 1.5
Immigrant birth rates go as high as 5 for Pakistanis, but all are 3 or higher.
It is inevitable that immigrants and their descendants will become a majority within 2 -3 generations.
They have children when women are 18 while many natives wait until their late 20's or older.
For every 2 generations of natives immigrants bear 3.

What matters is changes in culture which in turn affect everything.
Government, education, entertainment, food, crime, debt etc.
The Commonwealth act allowed all citizens to freely move to Britain.
Many immigrants are not assimilating but create their own version of "home".
There are schools of almost 500 pupils where none are native English speakers.
Having a multitude of languages within a single nation breeds mistrust and antipathy.
Immigration is very expensive due to welfare costs, education and healthcare for so many more people.
Native English bear the brunt of taxation to pay for this.

No vote or proposition was ever given the English people regarding immigration.
Imposing drastic change (no one can deny that Islamic culture is massively different from traditional English culture) is going to be very upsetting to many.
This doesnt make them racists, xenophobes or any other negative label.
People naturally want to maintain a status quo.
It's what they're accustomed to.

These are huge demands placed on natives.
It's their country, their taxes and their future.
The least anyone can do is hear out their complaints.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There are massive amounts of hypocrisy on both sides of the argument.

Such is the nature of the beast really and why racially motivated tension perpetuates itself so well in the world we live.

At the end of the day through the realization has to be made that religious intolerance and class inequality are simply tools of the trade, and there to keep us apart and/or under control.

End of the day we are far more similar than we are different.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join