It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SATURN66

if xenophobe means i hate mussies then you got one fact right so dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out

Yeah. So I'm guessing the next stop is to send them off to "camps" and possibly a trip into an incinerator?

no nothing that drastic just feck them back to the countrys you yanks invaded...

Welcome to population displacement.

oh and my spelling dont worry about it i dont

Yeah clearly communicating intelligently with someone isn't a top priority with you. Hence all the stereotypes and ignorance you peddle.

sorry idid not think i was communicating intelligently i thought i was talking with you sorry cleitus i will up my game now i know you have more than 2 brain cells

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

a.walk past a mosq at 10pm with a drink/short skirt/if you look gay and you will be threterend with violance
Wrong

b.sharee thinks its the only law mussies should follow

Straight up lie

c.diana lernt the hard way by getting pregnat by a mussie (mi6/sas brothers you know who you are)
Insanity

d. when i am ask what natstnal i am they say i am rasist becouse i demand to be could english
English isn't a skin color

no worries my keyboard has problems with spelling things i suppose thats what you get buying from the usa

Writing FACT after a bunch of xenophobic opinions doesn't make them so. It just reinforces the idea you are a xenophobe.

[...]

Is it cold in England at the moment? You should take your mittens off before you type. Angrily mashing the keyboard works better with your fingers free, using your fists dilutes your message that English is your born identity when it looks like your third language.
Just a suggestion, though.

no my mits are fine the keyboard just spells differant to what i type but its my own thought for buying from the usa

edit on 1-5-2018 by SATURN66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That was well stated.

The status quo isn't. . . any more.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

Bloviating about being smarter than someone while demonstrating an inability to spell and use proper grammar or punctuation is some pretty funny hypocrisy. This is even funnier since most browsers come equipped with auto-spell checkers that let you know you've mistyped the word immediately and let you fix them with a simple click of the mouse.

How about pulling your head out of your ass and get an actual argument that doesn't consist of insults, stereotypes, or slurs?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Soooo raciss

Xenophobe bigot sexist

Wheres the dictionairy at when I need one

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

if xenophobe means i hate mussies then you got one fact right so dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out

Yeah. So I'm guessing the next stop is to send them off to "camps" and possibly a trip into an incinerator?

[...] to the countrys you yanks invaded...

We learned it from watching you, Dad!

true that was our biggest mistake colonising with the misfists of our old country thinking we cand build a better one,
we created the us so we must own that mistake

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Bloviating about being smarter than someone while demonstrating an inability to spell and use proper grammar or punctuation is some pretty funny hypocrisy. This is even funnier since most browsers come equipped with auto-spell checkers that let you know you've mistyped the word immediately and let you fix them with a simple click of the mouse.

How about pulling your head out of your ass and get an actual argument that doesn't consist of insults, stereotypes, or slurs?

pmsl i am gonna enjoy when russia drop that emp saterlite sitting over your country and puts you back to the stone age then where will your spell checker get you oh heck no power sorry cleatus

dont mess with the adults countrys of this world they might return the favor someday

(post by SATURN66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

pmsl i am gonna enjoy when russia drop that emp saterlite sitting over your country and puts you back to the stone age then where will your spell checker get you oh heck no power sorry cleatus

Wow. You have some issues you need to work out. Now you are calling for a world war just because you don't like me.

dont mess with the adults countrys of this world they might return the favor someday

Yeah, countries are TOTALLY going to go to war with the US because you are offended that I called you a xenophobe. Lol. Your posts would make great fodder for r/insanepeoplefacebook. Too bad this isn't facebook...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There is no limit to human ignorance.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'll repeat myself since this kind of endless attacking is sanctioned by tptb

don't be a raciss, bigot xenophobe, homophobe

I'll repost that every 4 or 5 post on every 2 or 3 threads and eventually I'll be right because making actual argument and deconstructioning narratives is a lot of work
edit on 1-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

you say there arnt no go areas take your head out your ass and look

I've never seen a no go area for non-Muslims, but I live in a 98%+ white/no-faith/Christian part of the UK (at the last census). Which 'no go' areas do you personally know about? I'm assuming you are basing your claims on either first hand experience or official reports?
Of course if you are basing your claims on a Daily Mail headline or something, sorry but I'd need more than that to be convinced.

I only know two Muslims, Caled and Mohammed, they run my local corner shop, decent blokes, friendly and kind. They donate all their perishable foodstuffs at the end of the day to the local homeless hostel, and any sandwiches/tinned food etc at the sell by date goes to the hostel as well.
I would argue they are more generous than Tesco's because they could sell it at discount and then throw the rest away like they do.

I lived on an Islamic island in the South China sea for a few months and partied with the local lads. They were the same as me, none of them really believed in the religion, they just went through the motions of going to prayer because the elders would scorn them if they didn't.
Think of 1950's Britain where townsfolk would disapprove if you didn't show up in church on Sunday, not much difference.
It was quite funny on that island, I would get drunk and they would do amphetamine while partying. The only reason they didn't drink was because the elders would smell the alcohol on their breath. We went on a two day hike once though and I got them hammered lol.

You seem really angry with Muslims, but come on, they are less than 5% of the UK population, and yes there are bad apples in every community, but to tarnish all Muslims as 'bad' is as silly as saying all football fans are hooligans.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Wow. You have some issues you need to work out. Now you are calling for a world war just because you don't like me.

Yeah, countries are TOTALLY going to go to war with the US because you are offended that I called you a xenophobe. Lol. Your posts would make great fodder for r/insanepeoplefacebook. Too bad this isn't facebook...

lol no one menstioned ww3 i said russia has the tech to send you back to the stone age no other countrys needed for that litty gem

do you really think you offended me with your xenophobe quots lol i own that badge as i said in all my posts,,as for facebook really you still play with childrens programs oh well we pray for you.... god bless my son xx

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: eNumbra

I'll repeat myself since this kind of endless attacking is sanctioned by tptb

don't be a raciss, bigot xenophobe, homophobe

I'll repost that every 4 or 5 post on every 2 or 3 threads and eventually I'll be right because making actual argument and deconstructioning narratives is a lot of work

The concerns expressed in this thread were deconstructed multiple time until all that was left was “Muslims go home”

Ignore reality at your own oeril.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Speaking as a fellow Brit, please stop speaking as a Brit. You are a) embarrassing and b) dead wrong about too many things for me to list.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

www.youtube.com...

No go zones? None? Here's an indication of the willingness to confront by your police.

www.youtube.com...

I didn't say 'London' or even the U.K.. No issues then. Everything is just fine in the U.K.? One would hope at least London is safe.

Seeing you've made yourself the spokesperson for what Muslims think in the U.K. and the OP indicates your views of it are not shared by any means. I, therefore, question your motivations. You acknowledge no issues existing whatsoever. None.

I will restate my view-albeit from the outside- the problem, the video is a graphic example, is within the nation's leadership and policies. You typify it.

The U.K. is unique. It's culture, it's checked history. It's peoples. Apparently, there are those that would keep that uniqueness alive and well. There are those that refuse to see a massive effort to alter that culture under the guise of compassion and tolerance....without apparent limit. For others that limit is well surpassed.

In the U.S,the same attacker with the knife would have been shot and killed without hesitation and received 'atta boys' from the citizens for it.

If you have no personal vested interest in these affairs and you believe everything is just fine and normal, then I see you as myopic if not blind. You may not see the same problems to the same degree as are occurring in portions of the EU, but there is an unarguable commonality and that is massive Islamic 'immigration'. The UK is not immune from a similar level of problems. If I am correct, you WILL see it sooner or later, yes, in London. If you are correct, you won't see it.

I, and others of my ilk, would make sure you won't see it. Simple.

I've given my views of it and you, yours. I'm done with this. Have nice day.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

lol no one menstioned ww3 i said russia has the tech to send you back to the stone age no other countrys needed for that litty gem

And you don't think deploying an EMP in the US wouldn't start a WW? That's kind of naive.

do you really think you offended me with your xenophobe quots lol i own that badge as i said in all my posts,,as for facebook really you still play with childrens programs oh well we pray for you.... god bless my son xx

I thought you were done talking to me actually. Also, that was a reddit subforum I mentioned.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Speaking as a fellow Brit, please stop speaking as a Brit. You are a) embarrassing and b) dead wrong about too many things for me to list.

I agree.
Quite the rant though isn't it, I think you should lend the member your username pronoun "AngrySATURN66" lol
Or maybe it should be "ScaredSATURN66" as the member seems terrified of this 'Muslim takeover' ...defo a Daily Mail subscriber.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

you say there arnt no go areas take your head out your ass and look

I've never seen a no go area for non-Muslims, but I live in a 98%+ white/no-faith/Christian part of the UK (at the last census). Which 'no go' areas do you personally know about? I'm assuming you are basing your claims on either first hand experience or official reports?
Of course if you are basing your claims on a Daily Mail headline or something, sorry but I'd need more than that to be convinced.

I only know two Muslims, Caled and Mohammed, they run my local corner shop, decent blokes, friendly and kind. They donate all their perishable foodstuffs at the end of the day to the local homeless hostel, and any sandwiches/tinned food etc at the sell by date goes to the hostel as well.
I would argue they are more generous than Tesco's because they could sell it at discount and then throw the rest away like they do.

I lived on an Islamic island in the South China sea for a few months and partied with the local lads. They were the same as me, none of them really believed in the religion, they just went through the motions of going to prayer because the elders would scorn them if they didn't.
Think of 1950's Britain where townsfolk would disapprove if you didn't show up in church on Sunday, not much difference.
It was quite funny on that island, I would get drunk and they would do amphetamine while partying. The only reason they didn't drink was because the elders would smell the alcohol on their breath. We went on a two day hike once though and I got them hammered lol.

You seem really angry with Muslims, but come on, they are less than 5% of the UK population, and yes there are bad apples in every community, but to tarnish all Muslims as 'bad' is as silly as saying all football fans are hooligans.

the first part yes i have expiranced this

and the secand part yes you are right on many items and i am not proud to amit you are right,
but i have personal reasons for my belife in mussies ones i do not wish to share on here,
these posts are my own convitions and i have not force or chapioned them to get people to rise up, people have minds of their own and they should follow their owm belifes, i post on here to humans with their own thoughts and opinions, if i wanted to talk to sheep i would use that facebook game app,
so if i offended any mussies i am sorry but i still dont want you in my country my opinion and mine alone ....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I agree.
Quite the rant though isn't it, I think you should lend the member your username pronoun "AngrySATURN66" lol
Or maybe it should be "ScaredSATURN66" as the member seems terrified of this 'Muslim takeover' ...defo a Daily Mail subscriber.

you might be a brit but donot use me in that sentance i am english dont insult my bloodline thank you

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join