It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Many people disagreed with Enoch Powell's warnings. But he wasn't far wrong with some the things he said would happen if we did not better protect our borders from immigrants.

Lets not talk about racism but what is actually happening to our Nation.

The number of (dare I say it!) Muslim immigrants (as have their families) has grown year on year for the last 60 years if not longer. Towns have literally been taken over, mosques have shot up everywhere, integration has been practically non-existent, root out the bad of their own has been very poor, almost to the extent the bad are hidden and protected!

We ended up with a Muslim London Mayor who avoid calling a spade a spade because the terrorists are Islamic and now we (can you believe it?) a Muslim Home Secretary responsible for Immigration and protecting our borders!!

Sajid Javid announced as new home secretary after Amber Rudd's resignation
www.msn.com...

The UK is now f..ked and will soon be run by Muslims full stop. What a coup!!! Stupid UK Governments have brought us to this!

Sad Sad Days. Foreigners in our own country!

My Armour is on!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Don't help that our authorities are only willing to contribute to no more than a two child family.

Fact is they are kind of pricing our indigenous population out the market, considering rather a few of the ethnic minorities will have families in excess of two children.

End of the day it's not Muslims and other minorities that are the problem, it's our government, minimum wage and zero hours contracts austerity bullcrap that's the real issue.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It seems like you're being extremely prejudicial. The only thing that makes Javid even remotely Muslim is the fact that he was born to Pakistani immigrants.

He was born in Lancashire. He has stated he doesn't adhere to any religion. He has even said that he believes that Christianity is the official religion of England.

It seems like your entire issue with the man is his name. For all I know he may be a terrible politician. If that's the case criticize him for that, because by simply basing your entire opinion of man on his name is extremely ignorant at best

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

We ended up with a Muslim London Mayor who avoid calling a spade a spade because the terrorists are Islamic and now we (can you believe it?) a Muslim Home Secretary responsible for Immigration and protecting our borders!!

No , we don't have a Muslim Home Secretary.

He has previously said that his family's heritage is Muslim, but he does not practise any religion, although he believes that "we should recognise that Christianity is the religion of our country".
en.wikipedia.org...

Rudd was useless perhaps Javid can get a grip , he will be judged on results not heritage.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

All I saw when reading this tripe is “aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brown people!”

Get over your racism. It might help you accept people for who they ACTUALLY are and not what you THINK they are.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's called change. It happens. You deal, or die out a bitter, angry, sad, pathetic old man.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can't stand racists and the only things the Tories will protect is their own cash at the expense of everyone else

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
As others have pointed out, he is not a Muslim. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This is democracy like it or not...if people are not pleased they need to vote..regardless of their cultural background there is a good deal of hesitation in most countries to point out specific cultures when it comes to negatively painting a group of people with a broad brush. It's not just your country.

I think when the new people in office get in the position they will soon learn the difficulties of the job....hopefully things will work out and you don't become divided over this...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It seems like you're being extremely prejudicial. The only thing that makes Javid even remotely Muslim is the fact that he was born to Pakistani immigrants.

He was born in Lancashire. He has stated he doesn't adhere to any religion. He has even said that he believes that Christianity is the official religion of England.

It seems like your entire issue with the man is his name. For all I know he may be a terrible politician. If that's the case criticize him for that, because by simply basing your entire opinion of man on his name is extremely ignorant at best

I see it as pointing out a trend. The individual, at least from a political view, points to a continued direction for the U.K..You point out aspects that mitigate that view. That is precisely what TPTB would do to continue 'adjusting' the culture of the U.K..

A very slick appointment. You 'could' be right, in this case, more likely it's the trend continuing.
edit on 30-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The thing is he's already held two cabinet positions before this. So why did nobody claim those appointments were part of some nefarious plot?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Why should it even matter as to the Mans religion considering the secular state the United Kingdom has become?

The U.K is indeed f..ked but not because of Muslims, but because of class war, bankers, politicians, and Brexit.

edit on 30-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So he’s an apostate then?
According to Islam if you’re born to Muslim parents you’re a Muslim.
Having lived in a moderate Muslim democracy for 8 years (Malaysia) I can assure you we don’t want that kind of democracy.

In the 60’s when a non Muslim was going to win the election the Muslims rioted and killed 1000s of ethnic Chinese, to “restore order” the Muslim party declared martial law, declared the election invalid and changed the constitution so that to lead the country you had to be a Malay Muslim.

I’m not racist but I can’t stand religion and Islam is up there with the worst of them, it’s really hard to convince someone their wrong or even that there is a different way of seeing things when an invisible man in the sky is telling them they’re right.

The second muslims become even close to a majority the uk is fecked.

I hope I’m being a bigot and this guy turns out ok but if he’s anything like Khan then trouble is on the horizon.
You poms might wanna start looking at getting an Aussie visa, it’ll be at least 30-40 years till where in the same boat

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The appointmentment of an apostate might be a good idea. Hopefully people see his success and abandon their own silly faith.

Don’t listen to those who when they hear the word “Muslim”, they automatically think “brown people”. They cannot separate the religion and the race. But it’s best to be sure they are in fact Muslim before criticizing them for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh well you know what they used to say.

There goes the neighborhood.

You're a racist flat out. No no you are.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The thing is he's already held two cabinet positions before this. So why did nobody claim those appointments were part of some nefarious plot?

Good question. I'd guess holding responsibility for immigration might have something to do with it. One 'could' also ask why he was put in that position knowing there'd be push-back?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Why would there be pushback and what does immigration have to do with anything? The guy was born down the road from me.
edit on 30-4-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Niaive! He said that because if he didn't it would affect his career!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wow. That's a lot of hatred for Muslims you got going there. Hard to contain all that xenophobia huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , we don't have a Muslim Home Secretary.

He has previously said that his family's heritage is Muslim, but he does not practise any religion, although he believes that "we should recognise that Christianity is the religion of our country".
en.wikipedia.org...

Rudd was useless perhaps Javid can get a grip , he will be judged on results not heritage.
You are blind as well as stupid if you believe he isn't a closet Muslim! This is why I said my Armour was on!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join