It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A reply to Terrydon79

I disagree! it would be like i'm a racist for calling a lutheran somthing bad etc. it's not the color of one's skin it's their beliefs ie. religion! I believe that all religion is detrimental to cultural and human advancement! i digress, it's really about intergration into a culture that aready exsists! and replacing that culture with their own! i see the UK and most of Europe as completly muslim in 50 yerars or less! hey but i certanly could be wrong! i guess i'm way off topic
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added words

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It seems like you're being extremely prejudicial. The only thing that makes Javid even remotely Muslim is the fact that he was born to Pakistani immigrants.

He was born in Lancashire. He has stated he doesn't adhere to any religion. He has even said that he believes that Christianity is the official religion of England.

It seems like your entire issue with the man is his name. For all I know he may be a terrible politician. If that's the case criticize him for that, because by simply basing your entire opinion of man on his name is extremely ignorant at best

They are allowed to lie for jihad.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I have similar experiences in North America with individual Muslims.

It isn't happening in North America either.

LMAO. I was referring sitting down and have a beer with Muslims. You wanker.

I've eaten pork products with a Muslim from Iran. We'd hit up Pizza Hut all the time for lunch and he'd get pepperoni, sausage, ham and other meat pizzas all the time.

Great. I believe you. That, however, doesn't negate prudence with more devout or even radical individuals. Frankly, the cultural differences are a factor, as well. I support the melting pot evolution. I do not support multiculturalism. Less created stress with the former over the latter.
edit on 30-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I've eaten pork products with a Muslim from Iran. We'd hit up Pizza Hut all the time for lunch and he'd get pepperoni, sausage, ham and other meat pizzas all the time.

Great. I believe you. That, however, doesn't negate prudence with more devout or even radical individuals. Frankly, the cultural differences are a factor, as well. I support the melting pot evolution. I do not support multiculturalism. Less created stress with the former over the latter.

You're right. I also see plenty of crazy fundamentalists of the Christian persuasion trying to turn the country into a Christian equivalent of a Muslims theocracy and our Democracy lives on, so I don't really worry about the minority of fundamentalist Muslims (that are an EXTREME minority in the West) trying the same with their religion.

Also, multiculturalism kind of goes hand-in-hand with our country. That is unless you actively believe the Irish, Italians, Catholics, Africans, and any of the many other ethnic groups that have been accused of being incompatible with our country over the 2+ plus centuries we've been a country are still incompatible with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Technically not a race!! oh boy, no they are a religion period! many people from many different country's are muslim, they are a culture! and they live and die by that religion and will destroy our culture! cause their god has a bigger dick then your god

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

Still making that weak semantics argument I see? By the way, I'm calling you a xenophobe, not a racist. I've seen enough of your weaksauce "it's not a race" rebuttal to using the word racist that I just make sure to call you the correct term now. Xenophobe, or if I don't care about precision, Bigot.

PS: I'm an atheist. I have no god. I just don't judge a religion by the bad actors of a few. Nor do I let my displeasure at how religion traditionally works be a judgment against a particular person for worshiping that religion.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Then you should have no problem looking at his many years of government service and pointing out where he's used his position to push for legislation that supports extreme Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I guess i should have said that i do not agree with the op at all! i simply believe that the words like rasist should'nt be used where culture would be better, imo. i dont judge people by skin color but by their character. maybe i am a bigot as i dont like people who will kill me for being bisexual or i wont convert to there religion/cult

I'm not religous but spirtual, but what do you care about what i say anyway

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: spelling

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You're right. I also see plenty of crazy fundamentalists of the Christian persuasion trying to turn the country into a Christian equivalent of a Muslims theocracy and our Democracy lives on, so I don't really worry about the minority of fundamentalist Muslims (that are an EXTREME minority in the West) trying the same with their religion.

Also, multiculturalism kind of goes hand-in-hand with our country. That is unless you actively believe the Irish, Italians, Catholics, Africans, and any of the many other ethnic groups that have been accused of being incompatible with our country over the 2+ plus centuries we've been a country are still incompatible with it.

LOL. Yet all those "Irish, Italians, Catholics, Africans" entered the 'melting pot', didn't they? Very little multiculturalism exists with them, at least outside family units. Football, baseball, Basketball, Fords, Chevys, flat screen TVs. Melting pot. Even your own example of sitting down with Muslims eating bacon and pork is the very act of 'melting pot' in action. Not multiculturalism.

In fact, this very thread and the individual named may be a product of melting pot, rather than multiculturalism. It may even be the intent of TPTB. A world-wide melting pot....Just saying.
edit on 30-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
From the OP title I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about how politicians have gained jobs due to others being sacked/resigned, and when it said "What next PM" I thought i would be able to point out that both Gordon Brown and Theresa May earned the PM position from a party leadership election not the general public, thus the "backdoor" part of the title.

I never would have guessed it was a person willing to state such xenophobic views, I myself cant stand any religion and would much prefer that ALL religion was somehow forgotten/memory wiped but dont judge someone because of the color of his/her skin every creed has idiots.......some even willing to show it here on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Then you should have no problem looking at his many years of government service and pointing out where he's used his position to push for legislation that supports extreme Islam.

There wouldn't be any if he was lying the whole time just to rise to a top position of power.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

There wouldn't be any if he was lying the whole time just to rise to a top position of power.

Do you need a new tinfoil hat? I mean come on, you can make the same argument for every single public person on the planet.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Do you need a new tinfoil hat? I mean come on, you can make the same argument for every single public person on the planet.

Not unless they are a member of a cult that has the equivalent of jihad.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Not unless they are a member of a cult that has the equivalent of jihad.

So then literally, every single person on earth could be a Muslim “agent of jihad” since Christians could just be lying about being Christians while actually being Muslim.

You see the problem with this logic right?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller

I guess i should have said that i do not agree with the op at all! i simply believe that the words like rasist should'nt be used where culture would be better, imo. i dont judge people by skin color but by their character. maybe i am a bigot as i dont like people who will kill me for being bisexual or i wont convert to there religion/cult

I'm not religous but spirtual, but what do you care about what i say anyway

Muslims don't implicitly believe that they should kill you for being bisexual. Just one small minority group of them believes them. There are billions of Muslims in the world. Many to most are just fine and want to live their lives just like you and I.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

LOL. Yet all those "Irish, Italians, Catholics, Africans" entered the 'melting pot', didn't they? Very little multiculturalism exists with them, at least outside family units. Football, baseball, Basketball, Fords, Chevys, flat screen TVs. Melting pot. Even your own example of sitting down with Muslims eating bacon and pork is the very act of 'melting pot' in action. Not multiculturalism.

That doesn't make any sense. The "melting pot" is itself a product of multiculturalism.

In fact, this very thread and the individual named may be a product of melting pot, rather than multiculturalism. It may even be the intent of TPTB. A world-wide melting pot....Just saying.

If so, then what's the issue? I'm still waiting for you to describe, with credible evidence, why Muslims should be feared.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

"Yet the view of many is that it is happening."

People like Britan First, Ukip, Nigel Farage type Muppets you mean?

The Muslims are not coming to get us, most people of the Muslim persuasion are as integrated into our nation and communities as any other British citizens.

I have seen Muslims out from the Mosque feeding our homeless in droves, which is a darn sight better than our own Gooberment does for the poor souls.

History will only be repeated whilst racial prejudice, class division and hatemongering toward those that are different continues. It's the paradigm people in power have utilized since time immemorial and simple divide and conquer mentality really.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't know where all you lot got colour and racism from but apart from the OP saying "let's not talk about racism" there is nowhere in the OP that mentions colour or racism. Just because the OP sees it as it is you all attack him with "racist" "xenophobe" etc. THAT is the weakest, lowest form of excuses. If you disagree with him prove him wrong. And before you go on about Javid he guesses he's a muslim just as you guess he's not a muslim, only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

He’s not a Muslim, so it’s based only off the colour of his skin. The OP even called him a “closet M”.

Now, what would that be based on, if it isn’t his skin colour?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Javid he guesses he's a muslim just as you guess he's not a muslim, only time will tell.

Others have pointed out Javid states that he is not a Muslim. Op is making the assertion without proof, therefore an assumption based on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join