It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And I'm sure him being married to a blonde haired, blue eyed, woman named Laura for over 20 years is also a cover.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

All I saw when reading this tripe is “aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brown people!”

Get over your racism. It might help you accept people for who they ACTUALLY are and not what you THINK they are.
It's not about colour of skin. I have a brown cousin. Its about a trend which is a concern. Wake up and smell the coup! Not all coups are quick and achieved through military force some are gradual and take decades, just like this one!!!

One day we will have a M PM and half the cabinet will be M's. If that is acceptable to you then good luck with the consequences!

(post by RP2SticksOfDynamite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Been a while since we have seen a thread such as this one.
Let us celebrate it by watching this patriotic video

edit on 30-4-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It seems like you're being extremely prejudicial. The only thing that makes Javid even remotely Muslim is the fact that he was born to Pakistani immigrants.

He was born in Lancashire. He has stated he doesn't adhere to any religion. He has even said that he believes that Christianity is the official religion of England.

It seems like your entire issue with the man is his name. For all I know he may be a terrible politician. If that's the case criticize him for that, because by simply basing your entire opinion of man on his name is extremely ignorant at best

I see it as pointing out a trend. The individual, at least from a political view, points to a continued direction for the U.K..You point out aspects that mitigate that view. That is precisely what TPTB would do to continue 'adjusting' the culture of the U.K..

A very slick appointment. You 'could' be right, in this case, more likely it's the trend continuing.
Are we have someone who sees it for what it is! A worrying and potentially damaging trend. Do other insulting ATSer's think that any other none M Nation would accept a M lead government, apparently so if it was democratic hey! Democracy its a joke, just look at the EU club and our stupid membership!
edit on 30-4-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And I'm sure him being married to a blonde haired, blue eyed, woman named Laura for over 20 years is also a cover.
Many a white western women has a M husband and many even convert! Princess Diana (RIP) was having a baby and was going to marry one. Niaive!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Many a white western women has a M husband and many even convert! Princess Diana (RIP) was having a baby and was going to marry one. Niaive!

So what?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: nwtrucker

Why would there be pushback and what does immigration have to do with anything? The guy was born down the road from me.

You tell me! I really wouldn't know one way or the other. All I can go off of is general media events in the U.K. and assume trends/directions.

Obviously, it engendered this thread and many of us don't buy into the 'racist or bigot' rhetoric is response. It is used by the opposition to border control in the U.S., as well, to sway the 'less than bright', from what I can see.

link   

The thing is he's already held two cabinet positions before this. So why did nobody claim those appointments were part of some nefarious plot?
No one send there was a plot. But when you consider that the current PM was HS beforehad, well he could be next. Then you would have a closet M for PM and a M for Mayor! Wow, that acceptable, not for me!

link   

Hello? He is not a Muslim?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Why would there be pushback and what does immigration have to do with anything? The guy was born down the road from me.

You tell me! I really wouldn't know one way or the other. All I can go off of is general media events in the U.K. and assume trends/directions.

Obviously, it engendered this thread and many of us don't buy into the 'racist or bigot' rhetoric is response. It is used by the opposition to border control in the U.S., as well, to sway the 'less than bright', from what I can see.
So were the guys who blow up the London underground trains.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why should it even matter as to the Mans religion considering the secular state the United Kingdom has become?

The U.K is indeed f..ked but not because of Muslims, but because of class war, bankers, politicians, and Brexit.

It should matter if the indications are that it wouldn't remain a 'secular state' under a Muslim majority or governmental dominance.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Hello? He is not a Muslim?
Closet M.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Let me ask you something, if I may be so bold?

If you see two darker skinned people walking down the street, how do you know which religion they may (or may not) practice?

Exactly how can you tell their status wrt citizen or non-citizen?

And how are you determining where any given person was actually born?

I'm new here. So I don't mind waiting for your no doubt enlightening response.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you have no knowledge of the events on the ground, don't see a problem with calling someone who isn't an immigrant OR a Muslim a Muslim immigrant, and agree with the OP because of corollaries between rhetoric used in the US? The OP's argument is basically, "Muslims are bad!" He has literally not mentioned a single reason why anyone should be so concerned about anything he has written yet you are just believing him just because?

This thread belongs on Stormfront for the amount of ignorance it is spewing.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What, other than his name, has given you any indication that he is a practicing Muslim?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ahh, in this case he's nether Muslim or foreign, the Tory press are just pretending he is now to seem inclusive (the party has a long history of being racist with the whole 'If you want a 'n-word' for a neighbour, vote labour' election slogans).

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

What, other than his name, has given you any indication that he is a practicing Muslim?

Around 40% of all Muslims in the UK are Pakistani. Close to 95% of Pakistanis are Muslim. It’s not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But he's not Pakistani. He was born in the UK. He has also stated that he doesn't follow any religion.

So like I asked, what, other than his name, would suggest that he's a practicing Muslim?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you have no knowledge of the events on the ground, don't see a problem with calling someone who isn't an immigrant OR a Muslim a Muslim immigrant, and agree with the OP because of corollaries between rhetoric used in the US? The OP's argument is basically, "Muslims are bad!" He has literally not mentioned a single reason why anyone should be so concerned about anything he has written yet you are just believing him just because?

This thread belongs on Stormfront for the amount of ignorance it is spewing.

Obviously, others don't see it that way, at all. You can use the 'ignorance' label all day. All the response would be is 'denial' and suffering from the cocoon of 'reasonableness'. This IS cause for concern, at least alertness, in case there is an agenda, such as an expanded version of the Barcelona Declaration in play.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join