It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
the first part yes i have expiranced this

and the secand part yes you are right on many items and i am not proud to amit you are right,
but i have personal reasons for my belife in mussies ones i do not wish to share on here,
these posts are my own convitions and i have not force or chapioned them to get people to rise up, people have minds of their own and they should follow their owm belifes, i post on here to humans with their own thoughts and opinions, if i wanted to talk to sheep i would use that facebook game app,
so if i offended any mussies i am sorry but i still dont want you in my country my opinion and mine alone ....

Fair enough, our own experiences shape all of our views in life.
I have some respect that you at least 'own' the labels thrown at you, although it's not something I tend to do myself because I prefer to debate the argument. There's only so many times I can read "bigot!" "xenophobe!" etc before it becomes boring.
I do however think your concerns are less than rational though, there is a big world throughout our island outside of #holes like London, Luton and the likes.
One thing I know though is hatred for an entire group of people is never going to fix anything, it just breeds more hatred.
How to fix these broken communities I don't know, but hatred won't do the job.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: SATURN66

Speaking as a fellow Brit, please stop speaking as a Brit. You are a) embarrassing and b) dead wrong about too many things for me to list.

I agree.
Quite the rant though isn't it, I think you should lend the member your username pronoun "AngrySATURN66" lol
Or maybe it should be "ScaredSATURN66" as the member seems terrified of this 'Muslim takeover' ...defo a Daily Mail subscriber.

you might be a brit but donot use me in that sentance i am english dont insult my bloodline thank you

"Bloodline"??? Seriously? You are not English you are British, which means that like all the rest of us you are a mongrel. There's no such thing as being pure English. I, for example, am Welsh, but I can trace my family back to Wales, Ireland, Cornwall and the Border Marches. Anyone claiming to be pure English (or for that matter pure anything else) will get a nasty shock if they ever get their DNA examined. We are all mongrels. We're human beings.
edit on 1-5-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: Better made point.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Speaking as a fellow Brit, please stop speaking as a Brit. You are a) embarrassing and b) dead wrong about too many things for me to list.

I agree.
Quite the rant though isn't it, I think you should lend the member your username pronoun "AngrySATURN66" lol
Or maybe it should be "ScaredSATURN66" as the member seems terrified of this 'Muslim takeover' ...defo a Daily Mail subscriber.

you might be a brit but donot use me in that sentance i am english dont insult my bloodline thank you

Dude, I'm from Celtic Briton heritage, we were here before you Anglo Saxons so stick that in your pipe and smoke it...you fecking immigrant lol

link   

What bloodline is that?

The English bloodline might include Angle, Saxon, Jute, Danish Viking, Roman, Celt, Norman or Germanic, for instance. Plus quite a few others.

Just wondering.

link   

edit on 1-5-2018 by oldcarpy because: Double Post

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Judging by the broken English used, Indian

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Fluent in Gibberish?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We are all mongrels. We're human beings.

This island has been full of mongrels for like, ever! Immigration has been going on for thousands of years and will continue to.
I wonder if the member would refuse lifesaving treatment off a Muslim surgeon from Pakistan who is helping to keep our NHS running. I doubt it, but with the conviction he/she seems to have who knows.
Pure English though, lmao, there is no 'pure' anything in Britain...although there could be an argument that the members claims are pure bull#.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This island has been full of mongrels for like, ever! Immigration has been going on for thousands of years and will continue to.
I wonder if the member would refuse lifesaving treatment off a Muslim surgeon from Pakistan who is helping to keep our NHS running. I doubt it, but with the conviction he/she seems to have who knows.
Pure English though, lmao, there is no 'pure' anything in Britain...although there could be an argument that the members claims are pure bull#.

I blame them Neanderthals. Coming over here and taking all our mammoths.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Would never had happened if you had built a wall.

Just sayin'

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

the first part yes i have expiranced this

and the secand part yes you are right on many items and i am not proud to amit you are right,
but i have personal reasons for my belife in mussies ones i do not wish to share on here,
these posts are my own convitions and i have not force or chapioned them to get people to rise up, people have minds of their own and they should follow their owm belifes, i post on here to humans with their own thoughts and opinions, if i wanted to talk to sheep i would use that facebook game app,
so if i offended any mussies i am sorry but i still dont want you in my country my opinion and mine alone ....

Fair enough, our own experiences shape all of our views in life.
I have some respect that you at least 'own' the labels thrown at you, although it's not something I tend to do myself because I prefer to debate the argument. There's only so many times I can read "bigot!" "xenophobe!" etc before it becomes boring.
I do however think your concerns are less than rational though, there is a big world throughout our island outside of #holes like London, Luton and the likes.
One thing I know though is hatred for an entire group of people is never going to fix anything, it just breeds more hatred.
How to fix these broken communities I don't know, but hatred won't do the job.

very true i will stop now as i have said my thoughts on this matter but it was nice seeing how devided this planet is on issues.
so once again thanks for the good debate

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a thing about a 4,300 year old skeleton found buried at Stonehenge:

Stonehenge Mystery Man

From Germany, apparently. Well travelled, those Bronze Agers.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Bollocks, Homo antecessor got their land invaded by Homo heidelbergensis the bastards. Coming over here stealing our stone tools and talking funny.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

no i would no accept any transplant from any race creed or clour give it to someone who deserves to live and wishes to stay on this planet as for me it would be a waste i died years ago from with in my fault my destiny

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

very true i will stop now as i have said my thoughts on this matter but it was nice seeing how devided this planet is on issues.
so once again thanks for the good debate

Hatred is the biggest divider though...be the change in building community relations. If everyone tried that it would be a good start, you know, loving each other as humans, not whatever religious or spiritual beliefs they hold.
I gave you a star for sounding like you are a little more open towards such change...honestly mate, hate and fear damages ourselves as much as it does other people.
...or if you want a Muslim free zone move to Cornwall, but if you give Caled or Mohammed crap at my local corner store expect us non-Muslim locals to back them up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That bloodline is probably chock full of Viking/Norman DNA.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just sayin'

Dammit, if only someone had told Offa. That ditch was a proper waste.....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

no i would no accept any transplant from any race creed or clour give it to someone who deserves to live and wishes to stay on this planet as for me it would be a waste i died years ago from with in my fault my destiny

Sounds tragic, come on cheer up, whatever you think killed you inside can be changed...life is a long time, try focus on the good bits of it.

...and regarding a transplant, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I'd even take a Frenchmans heart if I was dying, French I tell thee!!!

edit on 1-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The Queen never mind the rest of our Royals can trace their direct ancestry back to the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Teutonic heritage.

Our royal family is essentially German.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just sayin'

Dammit, if only someone had told Offa. That ditch was a proper waste.....

Hadrian had the right idea, although he failed at making the Picts pay for it

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join