It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Break the stats down, Muslim population percentages in the UK...
England = 5.02%
Scotland = 1.45%
Wales = 1.5%
Northern Ireland = 0.21%
SW England EU region (my place) 1%

[...]
Obv's because Muslims aren't taking over Britain lol

Ah, but Muslims can lie in the name of Jihad so obviously those non-Muslims are lying about not being Muslim, therefore we must assume that 100% of people in those regions are infact closet Muslims.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

PMSL!
# any second line in reply!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Really? I see no one else pushing a version of 'Sharia law'. Certainly not newly arrived immigrants.

I see serious warning signs, you shrug them off. Sobeit. Melting pot will occur, sooner or later. My view is it needs to be watched, at the least. The OP raises a specific concern. It lies as much in the attitudes of the Government as it does with Islam, IMO.

They, also, need to watched....and be aware that they're 'watched'.

We shall see how it plays out. JMO, though.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think the OP has the right to worry about Muslims in government, after all Islam is a complete system, it is government and law of Islam is The Sharia

As a Muslim pure Muslim first

Not American
Not British
Not German
Not French

Etc etc

You're Muslim First

If you think there are no dangers to this then we'll, watch what happens, it's almost 100% garenteed

Civil war is coming, you can't slam two civilisation together and allow communities to grow within communities without war

History prettt much has a 100% record when it comes to will it ignite won't it ignite

Social engineering needs to be managed, slow and subtle to allow intigration to take place

But we're not doing that, we're do No the equivalent of opening every cage in the Zoo

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

As far as 'no go' areas and the rest try googling it. Unless one is into lockstep with the BBC and the rest of the 'objective' MSM.

Where do you think all the push back is coming from?? Italy, France, Poland, even Germany among others? Within the U.K.? Nothing? Paranoia? I can't speak on London, you can. Fair enough. I see trends. They may work out, but in my experience there is a 'slippery slope' phenomena. Momentum.

Try the Barcelona Declaration as a starting point. I see similar leadership in Canada and Australia as the U.K.. You don't.

I am concerned. You aren't. We shall see how it plays out.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
stop with the pc crap he a mussie, kan is a mussie,and there are more mosqes than should be allowed this is a christian #ry since the year dot, there should not be sharee law here they come to our country abide by our rules or feck off back to mussie land pure and simple they would not let us build churches in their country so why should we, we did not want them here our goverment allowed this invasion not us, i love my country and they have plauge us with their crap, call me rasist i dont care i am English and proud to be, dont like dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

As far as 'no go' areas and the rest try googling it. Unless one is into lockstep with the BBC and the rest of the 'objective' MSM.

Where do you think all the push back is coming from?? Italy, France, Poland, even Germany among others? Within the U.K.? Nothing? Paranoia? I can't speak on London, you can. Fair enough. I see trends. They may work out, but in my experience there is a 'slippery slope' phenomena. Momentum.

Try the Barcelona Declaration as a starting point. I see similar leadership in Canada and Australia as the U.K.. You don't.

I am concerned. You aren't. We shall see how it plays out.

Oh dear. If you're going to throw accusations around, try googling them yourself first. The only places in the UK where the police or others cannot go are the streets that are too narrow for squad cars. Once again - I live in London, the place where Donald "I scream and lie a lot" Trump thinks there are no-go zones. I can tell you now that they don't exist and that he's talking out of his posterior. And I live in East London and my wife has Muslim friends who are fellow teachers. One of them likes bacon sandwiches by the way.
This city has seen a lot of people come in, get assimilated and then move on. Ilford currently has a large Muslim presence. Seventy years ago it had a large Jewish presence. Guess what the right-wing tabloids were screaming about back then? Yes, the evil unassimilated Jews, with their own shops etc. I wonder who'll be in Ilford in another 50 years? Probably the Polish and their evil Catholic ways!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Many people disagreed with Enoch Powell's warnings. But he wasn't far wrong with some the things he said would happen if we did not better protect our borders from immigrants.

Lets not talk about racism but what is actually happening to our Nation.

The number of (dare I say it!) Muslim immigrants (as have their families) has grown year on year for the last 60 years if not longer. Towns have literally been taken over, mosques have shot up everywhere, integration has been practically non-existent, root out the bad of their own has been very poor, almost to the extent the bad are hidden and protected!

We ended up with a Muslim London Mayor who avoid calling a spade a spade because the terrorists are Islamic and now we (can you believe it?) a Muslim Home Secretary responsible for Immigration and protecting our borders!!

Sajid Javid announced as new home secretary after Amber Rudd's resignation
www.msn.com...

The UK is now f..ked and will soon be run by Muslims full stop. What a coup!!! Stupid UK Governments have brought us to this!

Sad Sad Days. Foreigners in our own country!

My Armour is on!

I use to show my contempt for the intelligence of politicians by claiming they don't even know how to open a laptop, let alone be able to handle any kind of legislation on technology.

This... Is however the big, bad elephant in the room.

Everyone with even half a brain should be able to figure out that if you import a different "brand" of people into your country (I use the phrase import because that's basically what's happened - cheap labor is so loved by elitist douchebags), that have 3 times as many children, hate the place and have NO intention of becoming anything else than what they were to begin with, IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA.

No integration, just creation of slums and ghettos - if it goes on for long enough.
How stupid must you be to not fathom that "birds of a feather flock together"?

Yet, say anything even slightly critical, and people start yelling about "toxic supremacists" or something.

Wake up, Western Civilization.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor edit.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

"Really? I see no one else pushing a version of 'Sharia law'. Certainly not newly arrived immigrants."

Most devout Muslims who do embrace sharia law conceptually in this nation don’t think of it as a substitute for the law of the land.

Sharia law courts are a problem and do indeed issue judgments that run contrary to our civil laws but then again people of the Jewish persuasion, particularly the orthodox will frequently turn to their own religious courts, the Beth Din, to resolve civil disputes, covering similar issues to these Sharia law courts.

The fact of the matter though is in the UK there's no legal compulsion to make you do as they say or abide by any judgments these courts may come to.

"I see serious warning signs, you shrug them off. Sobeit. Melting pot will occur, sooner or later. My view is it needs to be watched, at the least. The OP raises a specific concern. It lies as much in the attitudes of the Government as it does with Islam, IMO."

Sounds like your worried one day soon the majority of our population won't quite be as white as they used to be.

Does that cover the melting pot to which you refer?

"They, also, need to watched....and be aware that they're 'watched'."

Well they sure are in the correct nation for that to occur, so on that score, I'm sure you will get your wish come true.

Just keep in mind the overtly draconian surveillance techniques won't discriminate,

"We shall see how it plays out. JMO, though.
"

Play out it will, and how, the rich will get richer whilst people such as yourself promote there religious intolerant garbage and class division.

edit on 1-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
stop with the pc crap he a mussie, kan is a mussie,and there are more mosqes than should be allowed this is a christian #ry since the year dot, there should not be sharee law here they come to our country abide by our rules or feck off back to mussie land pure and simple they would not let us build churches in their country so why should we, we did not want them here our goverment allowed this invasion not us, i love my country and they have plauge us with their crap, call me rasist i dont care i am English and proud to be, dont like dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You do know you don't have to be racist to be English?

I'd bet most talking like this about our country being a Christian country, have never set foot in a church for worship.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious either, I just know too many Muslims and people of other faiths who are better people than most of our English countrymen.

CX.
edit on 1/5/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Oh well you know what they used to say.

There goes the neighborhood.

You're a racist flat out. No no you are.

I'm pretty sick of seeing this word thrown about anytime someone says something someone doesnt agree with or someone says something uncomfortable

There is going to be huge right wing movements that spawn across America and Europe because of people like you who marganlize everyobes voice being claiming everything everyone says is racist sexist or what not

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Javid was born in England, married an Englishwoman, and believes that Christianity is the religion of the country.

So that kind of defeats the whole rant you just went on.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Oh well you know what they used to say.

There goes the neighborhood.

You're a racist flat out. No no you are.

I'm pretty sick of seeing this word thrown about anytime someone says something someone doesnt agree with or someone says something uncomfortable

There is going to be huge right wing movements that spawn across America and Europe because of people like you who marganlize everyobes voice being claiming everything everyone says is racist sexist or what not

Yeah, how dare he marginalize a clear and unabashed xenophobe who so clearly articulated his bigoted, xenophobic views in this thread, while ignoring facts and excusing anything that disagreed with his opinions as “Muslims lie”.

How dare the woefully, willfully ignorant be marginalized in a society that’s supposed to value the content of character over labels of identity.

tl;dr get called a racist for having racist views, have a cry.
edit on 5/1/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes we know this already. Fascism is on the rise across the world and has been for a while now.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah its the authoritarian left that's responsible not native population concerned about grooming gangs and a massive influx of Muslim people coming from incompatible 3rd world nations radically changing the culture

The partisan politics and agenda is so obvious in some of these post anyone who cant see through it needs to check themselves

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Great usage of all the popular adjectives used to marganlized opposition

You see it as xenophobe (I am questioning motives) and I see it as a concerned native population watching a massive culture shift

Its all fun and games until a grooming gang or no go zone pops up in a neighborhood near you

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Great usage of all the popular adjectives used to marganlized opposition

You see it as xenophobe (I am questioning motives) and I see it as a concerned native population watching a massive culture shift

Its all fun and games until a grooming gang or no go zone pops up in a neighborhood near you

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would also like to point out to anyone who hasnt clued on the lies of the left and the lies of partisan hacks that

it's not the right trying to take my gun rights

Its the authoritarian left thats trying to take my ability to defend myself from a tyrannical government away

So why would the fascist be the ones defending my gun rights?

Dont you think its kind of weird that the partisan hack left is the ones who are trying to actively take away my rights while pointing fingers at everyone else and screaming fascist?

I hope anyone who reads these post wakes up to whats going on here

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

"Its all fun and games until a grooming gang or no go zone pops up in a neighborhood near you."

We have our own politically correct protective government and Police scared of the race card being played to blame in some respects to these type of sexual predators being allowed to operate their nefarious sex rings in our schemes and neighborhoods.

It's not like the people who reside in these places don't know who is responsible for the atrocities.

Time was they would have been tarred feathered and run out the place for committing these diabolical acts upon our children and young adults, no matter their colour, creed or religious orientation, and that's putting it mildly.

Not so in this day of age where our authorities are just as lightly to protect them.

End of the day through these sorts come in all shapes and sizes, not just Muslims and minorities that practice such debauchery, our own people and Politicians also participate, unfortunately.

edit on 1-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I would also like to point out to anyone who hasnt clued on the lies of the left and the lies of partisan hacks that

it's not the right trying to take my gun rights

Its the authoritarian left thats trying to take my ability to defend myself from a tyrannical government away

So why would the fascist be the ones defending my gun rights?

Dont you think its kind of weird that the partisan hack left is the ones who are trying to actively take away my rights while pointing fingers at everyone else and screaming fascist?

I hope anyone who reads these post wakes up to whats going on here

Lol. Guy laments about partisan politics then makes a very partisan argument. Gotta love the hypocrisy.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join