It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: nwtrucker

One 'could' also ask why he was put in that position knowing there'd be push-back?

Because after the Windrush saga which resulted in the demise of the previous Home Secretary it looks good to appoint an Asian as Home Secretary to show the Tories aren't racist ... perhaps.
Without considering the likely future implications!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You are blind as well as stupid if you believe he isn't a closet Muslim!

So because I come from a Christian heritage I must be a closet Christian ? , not sure that follows.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Just like all those who ignore EP's warning and look what that lead to stupid. It always amazes me how people don't see there own reflection in the mirror correctly and don't realise that they are actually talking about themselves!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Since they're not using Muslim in a pejorative way (unlike the OP) I would say that they're not racist. That said, they're still wrong.

Oh strange, because he seems to have won politician of the year at the British Muslim Awards in 2015.

British Muslim Awards Finalists Unveiled

I guess the awards are for non-Muslims also.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: TimHeller

I never said Islam or Muslim are races, but racist is the best fitting word we have to describe the OP and his “aaaaaah! Brown people!” mentality.
Rubbish. My wife is brown (Asian budhist) and my cousin is brown (Jam). You are a numpty!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For anyone interested, here is a record of how the new Home Secretary has chosen through his history as an MP whenever there has been a vote in Parliament...
Sajid Javid MP voting record

It's an interesting read, he seems a classic Conservative MP to me, some things I disagree with him, others I agree.

edit on 30-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: grammar

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
A reply to Terrydon79

I disagree! it would be like i'm a racist for calling a lutheran somthing bad etc. it's not the color of one's skin it's their beliefs ie. religion! I believe that all religion is detrimental to cultural and human advancement! i digress, it's really about intergration into a culture that aready exsists! and replacing that culture with their own! i see the UK and most of Europe as completly muslim in 50 yerars or less! hey but i certanly could be wrong! i guess i'm way off topic
Well said and EP saw it as it is now!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

All we have is your word on that. Just like we have the word of this non Muslim British politician.

I guess you’re just a closet racist/xenophobe.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
A reply to Terrydon79

I disagree! it would be like i'm a racist for calling a lutheran somthing bad etc. it's not the color of one's skin it's their beliefs ie. religion! I believe that all religion is detrimental to cultural and human advancement! i digress, it's really about intergration into a culture that aready exsists! and replacing that culture with their own! i see the UK and most of Europe as completly muslim in 50 yerars or less! hey but i certanly could be wrong! i guess i'm way off topic
Thankyou! Now that is what I call common sense and just shows you the ignore of so many ATSers who claim to know so much but really understand or see very little! Like I said my wife is brown Asian Buddhist and my cousin is from Jammy. I'm no racist like so many of you numpty's suggest and I ain't no spring chicken fool either!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: nwtrucker

The thing is he's already held two cabinet positions before this. So why did nobody claim those appointments were part of some nefarious plot?

Good question. I'd guess holding responsibility for immigration might have something to do with it. One 'could' also ask why he was put in that position knowing there'd be push-back?

He was put in that position because we have a terminally weak PM, leading a Government of utter incompetents, and Javid was was one of the few remaining people who are a) loyal, b) not wielding a dagger and staring fixedly at her back and c) even remotely competent. Oh and - what push-back?

link   

He’s not a Muslim, so it’s based only off the colour of his skin. The OP even called him a “closet M”.

Now, what would that be based on, if it isn’t his skin colour?
The media din't even use the word closet. Attack the media!

link   

Like I said my wife is brown Asian Buddhist and my cousin is from Jammy.

If that’s true, it’s obviously just a cover.

You can come out if the closet any time you want.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

He’s not a Muslim, so it’s based only off the colour of his skin. The OP even called him a “closet M”.

Now, what would that be based on, if it isn’t his skin colour?
The media din't even use the word closet. Attack the media!

You did, you numpty.

I guess you forget what you type when you’re trying so hard to not show how much in the closet you really are.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Surely the only thing of any relevance is whether or not someone is fit for office?

You would think that, in 2018, that would be the biggest concern about a British politician.

But no. The OP has to make up a “scary Muslim” story based on what the guy looks like.
Now you state falsehoods!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: Flavian
Surely the only thing of any relevance is whether or not someone is fit for office?

You would think that, in 2018, that would be the biggest concern about a British politician.

But no. The OP has to make up a “scary Muslim” story based on what the guy looks like.
Now you state falsehoods!

Says the person who called a non Muslim British politician a “foreign Muslim” and a “closet M”.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

All we have is your word on that. Just like we have the word of this non Muslim British politician.

Post above by 'Les Mis'...

Oh strange, because he seems to have won politician of the year at the British Muslim Awards in 2015.

It would seem the jury is out on Muslim or not, I don't personally care, I judge the man solely on his voting record in Parliament...also linked to above, by me.

I guess you’re just a closet racist/xenophobe.
Why don't you argue his points instead of your perception of the person who made them?
Honestly mate, it's making the thread seem like a facebook comments section ffs, I come to ATS to avoid that.
edit on 30-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: spelling, I'm a spelling nazi to myself, but not to others, bit like an OCD

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Then you should have no problem looking at his many years of government service and pointing out where he's used his position to push for legislation that supports extreme Islam.

There wouldn't be any if he was lying the whole time just to rise to a top position of power.

Wow. Can you turn the paranoia down a few dozen notches please?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh boy, what a bigoted thread you got here! Oh no, the scary Muslims are taking over!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

What points? You mean an opinion that someone is a Muslim because......nothing?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

How many times do you want to call him a racist or xenophobe before you get bored with it yourself as well?
I think everyone gets it, but this is a discussion forum so I've responded to the OP saying I think his fear is irrational regarding Islamic takeover in the UK.
I've also posted a link detailing the new Home Secretary's entire voting record while as an MP in Parliament, and observed his to be classic Conservative with some bits I agree, some not.

I shall also remind the OP that 95% of the UK is non-Muslim at the last census (here)

So yes, I am interested in showing the OP to be off target in his sentiments, but all you are doing is ranting labels at him.
No alternate opinion has ever been changed by ranting labels. Save that for facebook.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh boy, what a bigoted thread you got here! Oh no, the scary Muslims are taking over!
They already have. How many towns in the UK are drowning in M's who do not integrate! The virus has spread and it will continue to do so right under your noses. M's moved into towns, then took control of councils, then one became Mayor of London, now you have a closet HS and soon a M PM! Call me bigoted what you like but it has and is happening before your eyes! The UK is f..ked.
Goodnight to the Numpties!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join