It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Four people were killed and two others wounded in a mass shooting at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tennessee early Sunday.
The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said that the gunman opened fire at 3:25 a.m. A heroic 29-year-old patron at the diner was able to stop the gunman and wrestle the gun away from him. However, the shooter – believed to be Travis Reinking, 29, of Illinois – escaped before police arrived.Authorities say the gunman was nude as he fled the scene. Authorities were still searching for him through late morning Sunday, though murder warrants are now being drafted against Reinking, the police said via Twitter.
Police posted a photo of what appears to be an AR-15-style assault rifle that the gunman used.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

Another assault-style weapon attack has left 4 dead at a popular breakfast restaurant in Nashville- it is still too early to tell what (if any) the motive was. Sounds to me like it might be related to drug use or mental illness. I have had personal experience with a couple of naked citizens engaged in criminal activity- in both cases the perpetrators were on drugs (crystal meth & angel dust) Here is a photo of the alleged shooter:

edit on 4222018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Its a shame no one could shoot him sooner and instead "wrestling" stopped the killer from killing more people.

That 29 year old patron that stopped him deserves all sorts of appreciation. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The cops should sic the bloodhounds on his naked as$.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'd opine "Bath Salts" or another of the new "Designer Drugs" elevated body temp. to the point of shedding any/all clothes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok..

It seems like, this time actually mental issues behind mass murdering euro American..

edit on 22-4-2018 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

I'd opine "Bath Salts" or another of the new "Designer Drugs" elevated body temp. to the point of shedding any/all clothes.

Was thinking the same thing!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well that settles it.

Ban Waffle House.

If the cholesterol doesn't get you someone naked high on 'Something' carrying a black scary looking object will.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A church is one thing. Messing with a Waffle house is downright sacrilege!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Most people whacked-out on coke, meth, PCP, alcohol, etc., don't go around shooting people in a random-rage fashion.

Is there a psychiatrist in the background? There always is.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think it's time to look past the weapon and
find out what the hell is causing people to flip
out like this? Investigate all possibilities
including mind control. This has become a phenomena of redundance. Time for critical
thinking to move outside the box.

edit on Rpm42218v10201800000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

maybe flakka, that stuff is demonic

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Time for critical thinking to move outside the box.

Demonic possession? Satan worshipers? Skinwalkers? how far outside the box are you willing to go?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

find out what the hell is causing to flip out
like this? Investigate all possibilities including
mind control. This has become a phenomena
of redundance. Time for critical thinking to
move outside the box.

Agree. I don't know, but for some reason, to me anyway, pics of these perp's all have a certain creepy attribute to them. I cannot specifically identify what that is. It is in the eyes.
edit on 22-4-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

find out what the hell is causing people to flip
out like this? Investigate all possibilities
including mind control. This has become a phenomena of redundance. Time for critical
thinking to move outside the box.

I think that one key element is the current information era and media exposure. A mass shooting happens, and the details are for everyone to read in almost real time. I think that there are people out there, who just want their "fame" even if it is gained by horrifying means. I don't have a solution though... not censorship nor silence, it would be the wrong way.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I think that there are people out there, who just want their "fame" even if it is gained by horrifying means.

What fame? These guys are soon forgotten.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sounds like the bastard has been on the Bath Salts or smoking Spice.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I think that there are people out there, who just want their "fame" even if it is gained by horrifying means.

What fame? These guys are soon forgotten.

True. But maybe they felt like they "were someone" for a short while. Or some people are just evil.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Didn't we decide that these type of events are liberal controlled false flags to get our guns?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
...these type of events are liberal controlled false flags to get our guns?

That is entirely accurate, IMO.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sounds like the bastard has been on the Bath Salts or smoking Spice.

Wouldn't be Spice, he'd be monging out on the floor in a catatonic state after tooting that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join