It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: randyvs

Time for critical thinking to move outside the box.

Demonic possession? Satan worshipers? Skinwalkers? how far outside the box are you willing to go?

How far would I go? Even tho that matters
very little even on these boards. I think a
great investigator would take nothing off
the table. Consider the word phenomena is
in direct correlation to all you have mentioned.
And to deny the existence of those phenomena
is ridiculous simply because you can name
them. They are classified as part of our reality.
Writing off phenomena because it doesn't fit
in a petri dish is just naive.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Ecstasy style drugs will do that too. So something related to them is also a possibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JimNasium

Ecstasy style drugs will do that too. So something related to them is also a possibility.

What???
I've been to a million raves and dance parties since 1989 and never seen people off their nut ripping their clothes off and attacking people.
Got a source? Sorry but I posted your reply on facebook and all my mates pissed themselves laughing. 😂
MDMA (or similar) was definitely NOT an influence in the killers behaviour.
edit on 22-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: seattlerat

I think it's time to look past the weapon and
find out what the hell is causing to flip out
like this? Investigate all possibilities including
mind control. This has become a phenomena
of redundance. Time for critical thinking to
move outside the box.

Agree. I don't know, but for some reason, to me anyway, pics of these perp's all have a certain creepy attribute to them. I cannot specifically identify what that is. It is in the eyes.

Holy crap you see it to? Thank you for having
the guts to put that out there. I would call it
the nobody"s home look and it is right in the
eyes. It looks like there soul is gone. You
look in the windows of a vacant house.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Don't know about that i have seen people full-blown hallucinating, tripping out there box on that stuff. Getting up to all sorts of silly stupid nefarious antics that they cannot fully recall afterward.

Its actually quite well known that people can experience psychotic episodes, violent outbursts, extreme paranoia and even breathing difficulties whilst high on the concoction.
edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Must be different 'Spice' they smoke up your way compared to mine then. They are like zombies here, even 'unofficial' advice by responding services now is to check they are breathing and stay with them to keep them safe if you feel safe to do so.
Recently all our paramedics were tied up with Spice heads, every ambulance in the area, it's a scourge on our emergency services. I sat with a girl not so long ago, broke my heart, around the same age as my son.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ecstasy causes high temperature. It's one reason why kids using it can get dehydrated. I didn't say this was caused by it, only that it might be something related to it.

www.cnn.com...

MDMA, even in its pure form, can produce elevated heart rates and distortion of thought processes, causing users not to realize their rising body temperature or fading stamina as they continue to party. Combining MDMA with alcohol or other drugs can also be the cause of its more serious side effects.
Bania frequently sees patients who have complications from MDMA, ranging from dehydration and exhaustion to more severe side effects such as hyperthermia, seizures, electrolyte abnormalities, cardiac episodes and comas.

Like I said, since it *can* cause hyperthermia, loss of thermal regulation in the body, it doesn't necessarily follow that this was Ecstasy directly, but that maybe he got a bad/adulterated batch or that he reacted badly to it or that this is a designer drug related to it.
edit on 22-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think different people respond/react in different ways whilst on Spice.

Like i said through, it has been directly linked to people having psychotic episodes, violent outbursts, and extreme paranoia which is why i raise the issue of the Man possibly being high on the stuff.

Could also have been high on a multitude of other drugs from crystal meth to angel dust but my bet is he was tunned to the Moon on something.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are bang on with increased body heat, sweating and all the rest of it, but the bit you missed out was the absolute loved-up emotions of people off their nut on MDMA.
Heck, if the killer was on Mandy he would more likely be distracted by the bass line of music from a passing car than shooting anyone.
Sorry as well, genuinely not being a dick, but honestly, MDMA had nothing to do with this tragedy...I'd wager my house on it.
edit on 22-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Different drugs, different folks, different reactions...definitely not MDMA though.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Maybe the reality is as simple as people
doing anything they can to escape the
reality of a world that has blurred reality.
edit on Rpm42218v12201800000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, he's naked, and still at large.....at least it'll be hard for him to blend in with others, until he finds clothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think different people respond/react in different ways whilst on Spice.

Like i said through, it has been directly linked to people having psychotic episodes, violent outbursts, and extreme paranoia which is why i raise the issue of the Man possibly being high on the stuff.

Could also have been high on a multitude of other drugs from crystal meth to angel dust but my bet is he was tunned to the Moon on something.

Or he could have been blind drunk on tequila and just decided to take his angst and frustration out on innocent people.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Maybe the reality isas simple as people

Yes, agreed.
It is why I always do a welfare check on catatonic drug users I see while walking through town.
The guy in the OP sounds more mental health to me though.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Never known anyone to hurt another on purpose whilst full of Ecstasy(MDMA).

Seen plenty of peeps turn up naked on the stuff through.

Thing is a lot of what passes for Ecstasy these days is really AMT which is essentially plant food and has varying effects that are a lot more dangerous.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Or he could have been blind drunk on tequila and just decided to take his angst and frustration out on innocent people.

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs in my opinion.
Every cop I've ever spoken to agrees, saying they hate dealing with a shout where British people are drunk. They love illegal raves in comparison, the party may be illegal but nobody is violent fighting, they're just dancing.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Tequila is also a drug so he could indeed have been blind drunk on the stuff.

Chances are he was mad with it on something through.
edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Thing is a lot of what passes for Ecstasy these days is really AMT which is essentially plant food and has varying effects that are a lot more dangerous.

I know, I was chatting to a younger generation trader earlier and they lamented that sourcing pure MDMA is getting more difficult.
Mad world.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here is 29-year-old James Shaw Jr. who has been credited with "stopping the gunman from continuing to fire":

Shaw Jr. said he was treated for a gun shot wound. He was taken to TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, was treated for minor injuries and released. Shaw Jr. can’t recall how many shots there were, just that a man was on the floor. Shaw Jr. said he jumped toward the bathroom and the suspect shot in that direction. He said he was grazed by a bullet. "I remember I was like ‘Dang, I’m basically in a barrel,’ ” Shaw Jr. said. “There is no place for me to go.” As the suspect came through the door, he needed to reload, Shaw Jr. said. That’s when he said he rushed him. “When he came in, I distinctively remember thinking that he is going to have to work for this kill,” Shaw Jr. said. “I had a chance to stop him and thankfully I stopped him.” He added: “I grabbed the gun and kept it down. He had one hand on it. I pulled it away and threw it over the bar.”
SOURCE
I assume this is the weapon that was used, then snatched away:

edit on 4222018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

edit on 4222018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maybe the reality is as simple as people

I agree with you on that for the most part.

But why in the hell do they just not take themselves out versus taking out others?? Has our morality gone to hell so bad along with our educational system that these young people get so angry they lose any sense of morality???? No need to answer that btw, I guess it was a rhetorical question.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join