It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

time.com...
Law enforcement in Illinois and federal authorities were aware of Reinking prior to the shooting, police told Nashville's News Channel 5.

If this guy was committing Federal crimes why was he allowed to own a weapon?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

time.com...
Law enforcement in Illinois and federal authorities were aware of Reinking prior to the shooting, police told Nashville's News Channel 5.

'Murica

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

time.com...

Who said he was allowed? Cmon now
criminals have guns. That's what criminals
do.. They break laws. Why not ask why he
was allowed to kill people? Just can't get
away from that stupid argument can ya?
edit on Rpm42218v38201800000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

His loving and caring father gave them back to him.

Seems to me, we have some serious Mental Heatlh issues here.
edit on 22-4-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

time.com...

Probably because waste of flesh criminals dont listen to the law?

Nah..he was a plant by the CIA doctors..saving you time so you dont have to type it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

God damn these shootings and the assholes who do them. Curse their #ing lives.

Strangely enough, there is an american Dad episode called "Cock of the Sleepwalk" where Stan eventually has to take out a Belgian terrorist who tries to kill everyone in an Ihop, talking about how they desecrated the waffle.

The terrorist even looks kind of like this shooter.

Of course, all of the videos on youtube showing this are already gone.

americandad.wikia.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

He could have pretended to be all lucid and in control in front of his dad maybe?
I wouldn't be too quick to judge the father if he did indeed provide the firearm to his son.
Crazy people can be deceitful.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Strangely enough, there is an american Dad episode called "Cock of the Sleepwalk" where Stan eventually has to take out a Belgian terrorist who tries to kill everyone in an Ihop, talking about how they desecrated the waffle.

americandad.wikia.com...

It's still up in the UK...
youtube search

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: CreationBro

americandad.wikia.com...

It's still up in the UK...
youtube search

Those two are available here. All of the ones showing the actual terrorist at Ihop talking about waffles I can no longer find.

edit on 4222018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I don't like to judge any parent. Kids come with their own unique issues.

If one of my sons had a situation with ATF or any law inforcement and guns, I would think very hard before I gave those guns back.

If this parent did not realize his son had issues, maybe the parent has issues also.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I call B.S. to that one. The law dogs should charge dear old dad, with being a facilitator, or better yet, an accomplice. When they start putting parents who give firearms to deranged druggies, with those same crimes, this C#$p will either completely stop, or drop to near the vanishing point. A simple cable padlock, like Ruger sends out with every handgun, would have prevented the Parkland School shootings. That maniac had a spare key to their gun cabinet. There's no argument about who keeps a key for a cable gun locking device. Yes they live in Salt Water humidity, but Cruz could have cleaned and oiled his AR with the cable lock installed. But he couldn't have gone on that rampage with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I can only answer honestly and say there is a chance my own son could bull# me enough that if we had firearms laying around the house I'd trust him to be safe with them. I can't read minds.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

So aside from cursing at the problem.
You tube is helping out bigtime by removing
any post that might lead us to a rabbit hole.
A conspiracy in it's own right literally.
Blocking off avenues that
vie investigation. This is their policy now that
the word coincidence has become beyond
ri ga damn diculous.
edit on Rpm42218v45201800000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
abc7chicago.com...;-4-dead/3377973/ here is some info on the guy guess he had just moved there

Travis Reinking, 29, of Morton, Illinois, allegedly was wearing only a green jacket when he opened fire at about 3:30 a.m. Sunday on a Waffle House at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike in Antioch outside Nashville. Reinking, who moved to Tennessee in the fall, was arrested in July 2017 for entering a restricted area near the White House, a Secret Service official said Sunday. He was asked to leave, but declined, wanting to set up a meeting with the president. He was arrested for unlawful entry.
guess the feds are there because of his arrest after trying to get into a restricted area at the Whitehouse

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Page not found.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

www.wkrn.com...

According to the FBI, Reinking legally owned firearms in Illinois and had a carry permit in the state. The FBI coordinated with the Illinois State Police and Tazwell County authorities to suspend the license and confiscate the weapons. FBI officials said the weapons were turned over to Reinking's father because he could legally possess them under Illinois law. Police said at some point, Reinking got the guns back. Officials with the Secret Service said that Reinking was detained by the Secret Service in July 2017 after he crossed a security border near The White House complex. According to Reporter Dalaun Dillard, from our sister station in Peoria, the Reinking family owns a crane rental business in the area. Neighbors say he was raised in a "really good Christian home." They have not seen him in several months.

abc7chicago.com...;-4-dead/3377973/ hrrm it works for me but i could have messed up posting the link i guess ok thats really werid i have it open on my computer......but i try to post the link and it wont work?
edit on 22-4-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hmmm, that is interesting and I kinda remember that story of him trying to get into the White House. He wanted to set up a meeting with Trump? I went to his FB page and his last post was from over a year ago stating the Illuminati were real. Maybe he thought he could warn Trump? I bet this guy listened to a lot of Alex Jones too.

But this Waffle House shooting doesn't add up. I'm sure we're all guessing hes a meth head.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
But this Waffle House shooting doesn't add up. I'm sure we're all guessing hes a meth head.

What mass shooting does add up to people on a conspiracy site?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

yep www.inquisitr.com...

Travis Reinking, the 29-year-old suspect in Sunday morning’s mass shooting at a Waffle House restaurant in Antioch, Tennessee, may have believed in a widespread conspiracy theory popular on the far right-wing of the political spectrum, based on a Youtube video that appears to have been the final status update Reinking posted on his Facebook page. Reinking, originally of Morton, Illinois — a suburb of Peoria — is believed by authorities to be the man who entered the Waffle House at about 3:30 Sunday morning clad only in a green jacket, opening fire on customers and employees with an AR-15 rifle, according to a report by WLS-TV News in Chicago, Illinois. Little else is currently known about Reinking, who is described as a white male about 6-feet, 4-inches in height and weighing 180 pounds, according to the Tennessean newspaper. Other media reports said that Reinking, at some point prior to the shooting, had some sort of contact with the FBI, but the nature of that encounter was not clear.

heavy.com... this article talks aobut his white house adventure but no real motive listed

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I'm just looking for a motive and usually with mass shootings the shooters are unhinged and their motive is literally crazy. By the reports, he sounds like a meth head and people under those kind of drugs do things that make no sense except for the fact they're on drugs.

If that is the case, how did he come to be a meth head, or w/e nasty substance? When I visited his FB account I also visited his mothers and the family seems to be a loving one so when and where did he go wrong?
edit on 22-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join