It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No no no...(sarcastic rant follows, please forgive me)

No thinking required. Listen to the children. This dude, no matter what was wrong with him, had access to something that could kill another person. Obviously we need to limit access to somethings which can kill people because there will always be people who (for whatever reason) end up killing other people. That's how we do this. We do not consider anything else.

Never mind the odds of getting killed in an incident like this are infinitesimal compared to dying in a car accident, dying from some medical issue they could have easily avoided with a healthier lifestyle, or anything else which we consider "normal" now-a-days.

We can ease everybody's fears by avoiding uncomfortable responsibility issues and focus on inanimate objects. Heaven forbid, your average American actually have to play a part in the analysis. Somebody else needs to get their head right because obviously we good-thinkers are at the pinnacle of moral superiority.

If a few infected heathens have to burn, so what? Small price to pay for saving the children. Think how glorious the world will be once all the things which hurt people are no longer available? Even better when all those wrong-thinkers are dead or locked up. The world will be returned to it's virgin state. A Garden of Eden. Trust me. A good-thinker panacea.

....OK. I'm done. You are right. Complex problems require a lot of work. I do not think we are there yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I certainly don't deal the stuff. LoL

I'm just part of the Madchester generation that partook in the substance back in the day.

Yes the world is indeed mad, and getting more insane as the days go by, and by design no less!

Which is why travesties such as this occur with more and more frequency really.

Does not help that mad bastards have access to firearms all the same.
edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Ah respect to the lad!

How many other people did he save from being shot, #ing hero lad, big respect from this side of the pond.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well you keep up on those welfare checks.
And I commend you for doing that. Beaware
of the dangers but you are doing exactly what
we should all be doing. Getting involved in
such a simple positive way. You gain both
trust and an sight that just might turn up a key
to the obvious yet elusive problem.
Good on you:
edit on Rpm42218v25201800000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol I don't sell illegal products myself either, and we sound like we are a similar generation.
I'm glad our nutters in the UK can only access knifes n bats, I can and have dealt with that...firearms not so much but way more scary if our nutters could access them.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Cheers man, but it's just basic love for fellow humans in a vulnerable state...and knowing if I stay with someone until they come round then an under resourced local ambulance/paramedic hasn't been on a wasted trip when they could be saving a life somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ecstasy/Molly will raise your body temperature but it will not make you wanna murder innocent people because Ecstasy.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

No no no...(sarcastic rant follows, please forgive me)

No thinking required. Listen to the children. This dude, no matter what was wrong with him, had access to something that could kill another person. Obviously we need to limit access to somethings which can kill people because there will always be people who (for whatever reason) end up killing other people. That's how we do this. We do not consider anything else.

Never mind the odds of getting killed in an incident like this are infinitesimal compared to dying in a car accident, dying from some medical issue they could have easily avoided with a healthier lifestyle, or anything else which we consider "normal" now-a-days.

We can ease everybody's fears by avoiding uncomfortable responsibility issues and focus on inanimate objects. Heaven forbid, your average American actually have to play a part in the analysis. Somebody else needs to get their head right because obviously we good-thinkers are at the pinnacle of moral superiority.

If a few infected heathens have to burn, so what? Small price to pay for saving the children. Think how glorious the world will be once all the things which hurt people are no longer available? Even better when all those wrong-thinkers are dead or locked up. The world will be returned to it's virgin state. A Garden of Eden. Trust me. A good-thinker panacea.

....OK. I'm done. You are right. Complex problems require a lot of work. I do not think we are there yet.

Very well done. Shlt canning that arguement
is the first step to solving the problem. IMO

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I agree the only thing E would explain is the nakedness.

Killing people with guns not so much.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
but it will not make you wanna murder innocent people because Ecstasy.

Lol yes, it's like the least murdery drug in the world

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Only will produce nakeness if you're about to get lucky! Otherwise, just drink water and/or standing in the wind.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I see that you have done this before. LoL

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

To be fair to Andy, I have seen a handful of people off their nut on Mandy strip naked to dance at illegal raves over the years.

edit on 22-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I will neither confirm nor deny.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I too have seen semi-naked people while on MDMA and they too were at a rave, well a club, but it all started with being turned on.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: randyvs

Maybe the reality is as simple as people
doing anything they can to escape the
reality of a world that has blurred reality.

I agree with you on that for the most part.

But why in the hell do they just not take themselves out versus taking out others?? Has our morality gone to hell so bad along with our educational system that these young people get so angry they lose any sense of morality???? No need to answer that btw, I guess it was a rhetorical question.

I would like to speak to this. If I may.
If we consider suicide by cop as a means
to an end more attractive to a perp who
can't bring himself to do it. Then at some
point the lives of others become worthless
fodder in a world that means nothing to
the perp. They may even reason they're doing
the victims a favor etc.
edit on Rpm42218v50201800000036 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   

I've seen a few myself. LoL

Lot of people just don't like clothing whilst on the stuff, the feeling on the skin, the body heat issue, or simply because they want to actually feel the rain on there bodies.

But ive never know any naked ravers to willfully harm other people.

Seen a fight start over a bottle of water once, but it ended with them cuddling each other and shaking hands.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Lol

90's raves in Britain would have been crap if everyone was shooting each other up.
Nobody would have shared their water with each other.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Lol

I see naked people!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here is the Twitter feed for Metro Nashville PD, they're still looking for the psycho...
Metro Nashville PD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join