It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Okay, so I had a bit of a meltdown. I’ll deal with that at a later time.

You need to check out a podcast at mysterious universe podcast 19:16.
Very Q related very, eye opening. Mostly about JFK stuff. Stuff I never heard.

It also touches on why this info can’t and won’t ever be released.

I can’t embed but if someone can I would highly highly appreciate it.

Also someone should start a thread on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Re: 'WH'

White House
White Hat
Witch Hunt

We know Q employs multiple meaning...and searching for hidden pattern and meaning is part of the current Q "Expand Your Thinking" mindset.
POTUS & Q are heavily referencing 'WH'-related subjects...Could this possibly indicate an implied connection between these subjects...beyond what those picking low-hanging fruit may construe?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To those losing Faith

Hang in there! This Q person is not the President or some powerful politician.
He is the MESSENGER.

The inner workings of what people are calling "white hats", do what they do, report to Q, so he can report tidbits to those online willing to listen and pay attention.

Q has no power other then sending the Message. Having faith or losing faith in Q, is like losing faith of a sunny day because of a couple rainy ones.

It will get better, brighter and the light will shine on the evil hiding in the shadows.

You cannot just hammer down all politicians and evil people in one swing.. there is a SYSTEM we all live in and are apart of. It has rules and regulations.

It's a process to change things systematically. We are coming from a system of lies, cheating, murder, pedophilia, war, control and secrecy...

We are moving into a a different system, but to do that, you need to be careful. You show up in court with no raw and real evidence you lost the case and the chance of winning.

So those all frustrated and turning hopeless... check yourself. What's important to you? The truth or getting even? If you want to get even, you can make the situation worse and have a major set back in getting the truth out.

Be patient. This can't happen in months, even a year it could take for building up the connections and evidence.

@everyone else do not feed the trolls! Ignore them, you do not need to quote or reply. IGNORE

Also some people are getting nasty and changing their tone (calling you out @PerfectEnemy).. relax people. You spending too much time on the internet investing emotions into this.

IT WILL HAPPEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.

No need to start being negative and becoming a toxic person over the internet. That's not what winning is about, that is what the old system is about.

Take care of yourself people, love your neighbors, love humanity, have faith in the greater good and be good.

Where we go one, we go all.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

White House
White Hat
Witch Hunt

We know Q employs multiple meaning...and searching for hidden pattern and meaning is part of the current Q "Expand Your Thinking" mindset.
POTUS & Q are heavily referencing 'WH'-related subjects...Could this possibly indicate an implied connection between these subjects...beyond what those picking low-hanging fruit may construe?

Wounded Warriors

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

White House
White Hat
Witch Hunt

Wounded Warriors

Can you explain, please?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

You'd be a great sports coach...teaching the team how to work together for winning a championship.

Q has your mindset, it seems. But he needs to stop predicting specific things during a specific week. It hurts his credibility when those predictions do not materialize. Q is appreciated for informing us on what's occurring behind the scenes. He doesn't need to make specific predictions.

Care,

Thanks for the compliment.

RE: predictions. They serve multiple purposes. One, the earliest one's were to gain attention, to use the very tool the controllers use to attract us. We are programmed to ignore sensible. I stated in thread one, had sensible been a thing within us, Gary Johnson would have gotten more then six votes. The DJT rise was due to him using their tools against them, and to attract us. So some predictions were/are used to actually get us interested in areas we are not "supposed" to see or look. Would you have looked into Pedvore world had HRC not been associated within Q?

Another reason for the "predictions" are to get our energy to funnel into that timeline of expression. More esoteric I know, but if folks just quit on shining the light because the are "bored" or "not enough is happening" the process will get bogged down. They do the labor, we provide the light.

It is important for folks to see what has been done for us in the day to day. Tax cuts (folks will see what this really, really means next year). EO ending the war on poverty which affects everyone, far more then Mccabe. Report on SES reform, again far more then Comey. Human trafficking EO, far more then S/P. Rolling back endless restrictions, far more then HRC. NK, for the sole reason that CNN now has no boogieman telling us SF will be nuked come monday morning. Less fear mongering overall, granted the endless trump is evil is the equivalent, but why aren't be being nuked today?

There are so many moving parts, and so much we as a group do not understand. The more you understand about how it all works, the more you can see what is going on, perspective is the key.

I'll say this: from the top levels, the smiling Kim is due to our light being shined. NK liberation and possible reunification is beyond epic, and that is due to the people here and elsewhere shining the light.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks ML! I did mean posts as that's our primary post. When I set up the spreadsheet I added all move/TV shows for the first 500 posts but then it became too much of an overhead - hence the request now.

Ok, mission accepted
Have some muscle today to help with some outdoor projects in the garden, lol, whatever happens we're gonna have an awesome garden this year ! I'll work on it in the evenings this weekend. If you have any special format you want used IM me.

Enjoy the day Q-sters, we ARE Winning gang, just saw a news story calling out SNL and other comedians just outright Nastiness toward the POTUS, they over played their hand and we're calling their bluff ! People are sick and tired of these smug, mean spirited, hypocritical and worse "actors" , including the one's pretending to be journalists.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

White House
White Hat
Witch Hunt

Wounded Warriors

Can you explain, please?

realDonaldTrump

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In effect, what Q is harnessing is a subset of Global Consciousness.

There is science behind the woo:

The best way to describe the anomalous effects we see in the data is as a correlation that comes to exist between the devices spread around the world — just during major events, defined in terms of the widespread attention and emotion the produce. That is, there are departures from expectation when human consciousness is powerfully engaged. The devices are designed to be independent, and they are separated by hundreds or thousands of kilometers, and yet we see the correlations — that is anomalous, and it is linked with consciousness. The implication is that we are not isolated from each other as seems to be the case, but linked in a subtle, unconscious and inaccessible way. Learning more about that, and tapping into the potential of our interconnection is the next phase of human development. We are at the beginning, and ready to move forward.

The Global Consciousness Project - Princeton

Q acts as a magnet for like minded individuals to gather and then direct our focus in specific directions with certain outcomes in mind. White magick to counteract the cabal's insidious darkness.

There is an astonishing amount of evidence that the universe is responsive to conscious thought, so keep staring at those goats...
edit on 28-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Not sure if this bit has been posted yet . I just found it in a comment on YT ...if true then it causes me to take a deep breath and relax a bit .

MORE - Follow the link to The Conservative Treehouse. "As a person familiar with such specific investigative measures shared: “They are sat down, told to not do anything, say anything or discuss anything UNTIL they get an attorney. At which time, the attorney is handed a letter from the investigating unit. That letter says in essence, this is how screwed you are. If you want to be less screwed you will sign this letter of cooperation and assist us. When we don’t need you, you sit there. When we do we will call you and you will provide what we need. Any deviation from this agreement lands you in jail for the full term.” ♦COOPERATING GROUP – FBI Agent Peter Strzok, FBI/DOJ lawyer Lisa Page, DOJ Attorney Bruce Ohr, DOJ-NSD Deputy Asst. Attorney General George Toscas; FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker and Asst. FBI Director in charge of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap, are all still employed within the system. Strzok, Page, Ohr, and Baker have been removed from responsibilities, but there are still there. Bill Priestap is still in responsibility and still there. ♦NOT COOPERATING GROUP – FBI Communications Director Mike Kortan (quit), DOJ-NSD Deputy Asst. Attorney General David Laufman (quit), AG Loretta Lynch AAG Sally Yates, DOJ-NSD Asst Attorney General Mary McCord (quit), FBI Director James Comey (fired), Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe (fired), FBI Director Chief-of-staff James Rybicki (quit).
theconservativetreehouse.com...

This makes sense of course.

The current issue is clear. How do you connect all of those who were directly involved in putting together an assassination event? Consider if you are tied to this, this can be seen as an act of war, and therefor falls under the Military. Good for us, this means that those who participated, forwarded a text or say "hey yeah, let's kill him" are looking at being shuttled off to Gitmo and sitting until the tribunal hears their case.

More. How to you lay this on the people as a whole? Most will say, "he's just making it up, he's staged a coup and taken out all the good guys with this, liar." Programmed drones of course. So how to you put it out? If you connect all the bad players to it, what's left in the FBI and DOJ?

I suspect the above is WAY more true then not, as those with the "kill djt" in their world are not going to get a DC trial by peers with coffee breaks. No one, and I mean no one, will "go fund" a Page attorney for her and she's been gone for months and the entire world has no care.

Have we gotten to the point as a society where "voting" only means the right one and death to the wrong one is acceptable, honorable, and as such a reveal of this sort means rioting? Anyone here will to take on the responsibility to make those choices?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

MY FAITH has never been stronger.
Witnessing so many great things taking place now.

Very exciting time to be alive.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

In effect, what Q is harnessing is a subset of Global Consciousness.

There is science behind the woo:

The best way to describe the anomalous effects we see in the data is as a correlation that comes to exist between the devices spread around the world — just during major events, defined in terms of the widespread attention and emotion the produce. That is, there are departures from expectation when human consciousness is powerfully engaged. The devices are designed to be independent, and they are separated by hundreds or thousands of kilometers, and yet we see the correlations — that is anomalous, and it is linked with consciousness. The implication is that we are not isolated from each other as seems to be the case, but linked in a subtle, unconscious and inaccessible way. Learning more about that, and tapping into the potential of our interconnection is the next phase of human development. We are at the beginning, and ready to move forward.

The Global Consciousness Project - Princeton

Q acts as a magnet for like minded individuals to gather and then direct our focus in specific directions with certain outcomes in mind. White magick to counteract the cabal's insidious darkness.

There is an astonishing amount of evidence that the universe is responsive to conscious thought, so keep staring at those goats...

JAC,

Yes, very much, well beyond the "study" level. I like the GCP a lot, you can watch the graph and tie it into your life pretty easily.

It's a freewill planet, this makes this thing sooooooooo complicated, an agreement is needed at the correct level (collective and soul) and then energy is needed to create a timeline of expression to match the desired outcome - the "opposition" works to counter that. Back and forth, back and forth. The goal, as Q has even said, is to avoid catastrophe, hurting the mass of people = complicated. There are millions of moving parts on earth, a gazillion elsewhere (esoteric I know). Q Knights matter in that equation more then we can imagine.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

wOw.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yup, The GUT has been on this tack for a while now. This info has been out there for a few months, but somewhat hidden.

April showers bring May flowers.

Think IG report.
edit on 28-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Q drops are pure something that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well this is war and and i don't care about the feelings of any pretend sceptics who show up drop there lame line "Q is a LARP and you are all stupid" to trigger people into endless forths and backs that in the end go nowhere and accomplish nothing at all. We are in part 6 and every question regarding Q has been already answered a thousand times. I'm not here to convince people that Q is the real deal. Why is it so difficult to just ignore this thread and move on to another? You don't see me spamming in threads like Evolution is not real because that topic doesn't interest me. I dislike pretenders more then anything and unfortunately we got a few of them in here who display there not so hidden ulterior motives at any chance they get. Just ignore them and move on.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Good, I agree ignore the trolls and counter productive members.

My point to You PE, is don't let negativity consume you over useless and petty matters. What you have emotionally invested in; an online dialogue of white hats systematically changing things from the inside - shouldn't change you or how you respond/treat other people.

That is more important, it's about being human as well as getting to the the truth.

We are alive, let's be well and good to ya?

Cheers PE

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I think you just mistook my i thought very obvious sarcasm for negativity. On the contrary i'm still pretty optimistic.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i know my opinion is of little interest, but i do think it's a good sign that you're progressing to be comfortable with different approaches and talking out your doubts, without shutting down everyone as a 'shill' or a 'troll'.

i can see how you could think it would be more productive and attractive to present a completely united, monolithic front of faith and not admit to any doubts, but you might end up finding that it's actually more productive and more attractive to newbies to have that kind of flexibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Q who? I'm going back to weekend mode.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join