It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: eisegesis

Those symbols, always amaze me because of that I sometimes spot them as actual physical entities.
Now as I watched this video from the ISS these strange atmospheric anomalies appeared.

If you look closely and you have to replay it maybe before you can see it a two-headed creature seems to appear in the distance having, what looks like a serpent posture moving his head towards Earth..

Maybe you see it and maybe some don't

Hey Observer;

I'm on mobile and can't be all fancy with this post, I apologize.. but what I think is in the video are elves or sprites! It's an upper atmospheric phenomenon, and a sight to see.

Google Image of Elves/Sprites

Sprites are large-scale electrical dischargeswhich occur high above a thunderstorm cloud, or cumulonimbus, giving rise to a quite varied range of visual shapes. They are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between the thundercloud and the ground.[4] The phenomena were named after the mischievous sprite, e.g., Shakespeare's Ariel or Puck,[5] and is also an acronym for Stratospheric/mesospheric Perturbations Resulting from Intense Thunderstorm Electrification

I'd rather it be dragons, though I believe its symbolic to an energy or maybe even something beyond physical measurement or senses (the symbology reference of double headed dragon).

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I knew that wasn't a word (absolvation) but thought i'd give you the benefit of the doubt as to whatever it might mean for you. Looked like a combo of salvation and absolution.

What are your thoughts about the true nature of human freedom and liberty, and the importance of courage over apathy?

In terms of binding and liberating ("No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man."), do you think that freedom is it's own reward ("set free for the sake of freedom"), or that whenever one is set free another must be bound? Why did Jesus say that if we were set free for his sake, that we would be truly free indeed?

From where does true and authentic joy arise, and do you have it?

Just trying to get a bead on where you're coming from, and to try to determine if at some level you may be promoting a form of slavery on behalf of...

There are many who would try to argue for slavery and even of freedom as a form of slavery which is used to great effect in Islamic thought.

Can we stand relative to the whole of it all (including all powers and principalities) as a free person, as an untouchable, where the only addage might be to love, and do as we choose?

To me in my own experience, real freedom is a giddy place filled with limitless possibility and potential, where the only real predicament one faces is - what do I do now?!

The impression I have is that in your "cosmology", we are relegated to a prison from which there is no escape, with oppressive occult powers forever looming over us with the human being and her/her activity harvested as food, and that you yourself may have chosen the role of prison guard either wittingly or unwittingly.

We are all agents of change for good or for evil, and there's a choice as to which master we serve, who either Liberates us, or seeks to enslave us.

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

edit on 28-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Excellent post by an anon.
Expand your thinking...trust the plan.
Huge things ARE happening if you open your eyes.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
FYI: POTUS LIVE (now) IN Michigan:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FYI: POTUS LIVE (now) IN Michigan:
www.youtube.com...

(((((Loud Thundering Crowd)))))

Build that Wall
Build that Wall
Build that Wall
Build that Wall

😎
edit on Apr-28-2018 by xuenchen because: 😯

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Maybe, from a scientific point of view. There's not much known about things wandering around in the electromagnetic spectrum and the correlation of electric currents and plasma fields. Spirits , Angels and Demons might be walking around unseen in this quantum physical field?

But I respect your believes in this , but take notice that most of symbology used by those clerics and secret societies imo are not used because they believe in fairytales..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO Q!
October, 28th, 2017---April 28th, 2018

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
LOL

MSM live feed from Trump just went down.

🤦

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

MSM live feed from Trump just went down.

🤦

I'm reading the live narration on 8. He is really killing it and confirming the latest Q drops.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After it came back up, somebody in the audience passed out. Unlike Obama, Trump paused, out of respect, until that person was back on their feet.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That's why Eric Schmidt must have stepped back , he wasn't allowed to push lost signal button anymore..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

That's why Eric Schmidt must have stepped back , he wasn't allowed to push lost signal button anymore..

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😃✅

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just a small up-date since Q Code injection

Before

Last few day's and only being on Twiter for 2 to 3 hours only
LOL at the mine now and lot of overtime 3 16 Hr day in a row and a 14 hr
and still this

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Did Trump just say BOOM! BOOM!?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes.. but one thing I'm noticing is that the President has accumulated so many accomplishments, that he can speak for almost 90 minutes now, with over 60 minutes of that being recapping what is already occurring in America and around the world, thanks (in large part) to his Admin's policies.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yup Yup !!

confirmed✅😃

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You can’t always get what you want. You get what you need.

That was the closing song.

I am humbled

Tthat was to me and all the other Qsters who were losing faith

edit on 28-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Regarding the attack bombardment of Syria.

Though I love his energy for someone in his position, its healthy and contagious energy that amps up his followers, converts those from the other side, and pulls in those on the fence.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

HoLY! That's totally awesome Trillium Anonymous! Almost a million! I know from my own Twitter experience that that's a LOT in a month.

Congrats!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Or you mislabel the cable.

Or you're coming short on IT specs?
CAT5

Facebook and Microsoft are laying a massive cable across the middle of the Atlantic. Dubbed MAREA—Spanish for "tide"—this giant underwater cable will stretch from Virginia to Bilbao, Spain, shuttling digital data across 6,600 kilometers of ocean. Providing up to 160 terabits per second of bandwidth—about 16 million times the bandwidth of your home Internet connection—it will allow the two tech titans to more efficiently move enormous amounts of information between the many computer data centers and network hubs that underpin their popular online services.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join