It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Allison Mack arrested for alleged sex cult role...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecomehome
,,,,oh why no word from Hollywood ??? Woops !!

Is there an official Hollywood spokesperson who's supposed to comment on Upstate New York sex cults?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I don’t know, the whole master and slave thing, and inflicting pain as a part of sex seems like both parties have major issues to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I am now thoroughly convinced that 99% of the members here are missionary in the dark kinda people.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

LOLOL...now that's pretty funny!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I am now thoroughly convinced that 99% of the members here are missionary in the dark kinda people.

Solely for the purposes of procreation.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: nightbringr
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Your idea of evil is very different than mine. You've never heard of branding? It's all the rage, much like tattoos.

Furthermore, if someone chooses to live in that manner, who are we to judge? You are aware that many people on this great earth are into a little thing called S+M? And are very willing and happy to live as such? Simply because it is not for you, doesn't mean others, both master and slave, dont derive great pleasure from the lifestyle.

this is a cult...it has nothing to do with s + m which is fine for those who are into it...you are so totally off base on this

does this description sound willing to you here is the link to the entire articlewww.nytimes.com...

…Each woman was told to undress and lie on a massage table, while three others restrained her legs and shoulders. According to one of them, their “master,” a top Nxivm official named Lauren Salzman, instructed them to say: “Master, please brand me, it would be an honor.”

A female doctor proceeded to use a cauterizing device to sear a two-inch-square symbol below each woman’s hip, a procedure that took 20 to 30 minutes. For hours, muffled screams and the smell of burning tissue filled the room…

Yep, sounds like S+M to me! There is a reason many S+M circles refer to 50 Shades of Grey as tame fluff.

Simply because you don't understand doesn't mean you are right. I know most find it hard to believe, but there are those in this world who derive great pleasure from................ you guessed it, pain. And even servitude.

If those being branded are consenting adults who willingly accept the branding, who are you to judge it as wrong?
edit on 21-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Okay, everybody chant after me...

SHOW...US...THE BRAND!

SHOW...US...THE BRAND!

SHOW...US...THE BRAND!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Your idea of evil is very different than mine. You've never heard of branding? It's all the rage, much like tattoos.

Furthermore, if someone chooses to live in that manner, who are we to judge? You are aware that many people on this great earth are into a little thing called S+M? And are very willing and happy to live as such? Simply because it is not for you, doesn't mean others, both master and slave, dont derive great pleasure from the lifestyle.

this is a cult...it has nothing to do with s + m which is fine for those who are into it...you are so totally off base on this

does this description sound willing to you here is the link to the entire articlewww.nytimes.com...

…Each woman was told to undress and lie on a massage table, while three others restrained her legs and shoulders. According to one of them, their “master,” a top Nxivm official named Lauren Salzman, instructed them to say: “Master, please brand me, it would be an honor.”

A female doctor proceeded to use a cauterizing device to sear a two-inch-square symbol below each woman’s hip, a procedure that took 20 to 30 minutes. For hours, muffled screams and the smell of burning tissue filled the room…

Yep, sounds like S+M to me! There is a reason many S+M circles refer to 50 Shades of Grey as tame fluff.

Simply because you don't understand doesn't mean you are right. I know most find it hard to believe, but there are those in this world who derive great pleasure from................ you guessed it, pain. And even servitude.

If those being branded are consenting adults who willingly accept the branding, who are you to judge it as wrong?

Well, mental illness is mental illness now isn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well, mental illness is mental illness now isn't it?

Your definition of mental illness is someone who derives pleasure from pain then, id assume?

Obviously the thought will seem strange to most. Some people enjoy and derive a sense of accomplishment from climbing mountains, which in itself is painful and physically punishing. Do you assume those who climb Everest to be mentally ill?
edit on 21-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
How is this any different from getting people to join any other religion? Didn't they join of their own free will?

Why do we consider sex a crime? What about religions that tell people to pay tithes, or to support the military and they end up killing people or being killed? What the hell is wrong with our country?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As to Allison's involvement, just do a search of her name, NXIVM, Keith's name and brand to see photos. AMKR ...hers and his initials are both in the brands applied. She was basically his right hand gal after the one woman who used to be died.

As for the S&M etc stuff, read more than one article on these people. From what I've read there is no 'normal' S&M, it's typical brainwash, force, rape, blackmail cult stuff. They also starved the women to the point of severe anorexia and a lot of other really evil stuff. The Masters might be there voluntarily, but the subs are totally mind wiped by this pair and their upper level partners.

Did they do it to themselves mostly? Yep, after they had been brainwashed in typical cult style. Think Moonies or Hari Krishna or any other seriously brainwashed cult and add in the whole BDSM stuff and you have this group. I was kinda horrified, coming from a gal who has zero issues with 'normal' BDSM.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
funny the Podesta emails come up when you Put Nxivm into the search on __._

Again. These people are all connected...

It's no coincidence that these cults are being exposed now that Trump is president.

search....__._/query=nxivm&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_da te_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
edit on 21-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

not sure why the link wont work but go ahead and do it yourself. Put NXIVM into the wikileaks search and the podesta emails come up.
edit on 21-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

It's no coincidence that these cults are being exposed now that Trump is president.

Totally. Hopefully the Russian pee-sex ones are next.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Barbara #Bush is on the children’s Advisory Board on the NXIVM school Rainbow Culture garden founded by Keith Raniere
rainbowculturalgarden.com...

Telling you the world is run by satanic pedophile rings. These people are slavers!

Why are they still alive?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

There's a distinct difference between religions and cults. If payments are required, if secrecy and isolation are required, then it is a cult, imo.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: nightbringr

I don’t know, the whole master and slave thing, and inflicting pain as a part of sex seems like both parties have major issues to me.

Perhaps? Or maybe people are simply different. You like different foods than other people, is it such a stretch to imagine other people enjoy sex differently than you?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So i read the articles.

What laws did she break?

50 shades of stupid

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So i read the articles.

What laws did she break?

50 shades of stupid

So you missed the allegations for forced sexual relations.

The dom/sub relationship can be a nuanced one but if the allegations are to be believed it’s not a simple as kinky sex parties.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If payments are required, if secrecy and isolation are required, then it is a cult

Well that includes the Mormons and probably several other religious groups as well. There are several that require tithing.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

yep. most definitely cults.

The only difference between a cult and religion is a religions leader is dead.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join