It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Allison Mack arrested for alleged sex cult role...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Damn...!! dam-it, and I liked Allison. Who'd'A thunk it.. Geeze, I guess after Smallville things sort of went south for everyone. Kristin scored a few marginal stints. I wonder if she will be found out to have acted in this whole fiasco ? I have been in awe of her since the first episode of Smallville, thinking her the most beautiful creature ever born.

Wake-up time.... dream shattered..... shucks..!

Kristen kreuk was detained and questioned last week. She did the same things as Allison but immediately didn't like recruiting slaves for ugmo and she left his employment and is avoiding charges it seems

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Everyone see,the picture of Mack as a child being held by the shoulders by a young Obama standing over her? Real?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Exactly... It's very obvious that good ole lassie has a dangerous level of naivete about what's out there to say the least.

Having seen many sides of this world very up close and personal all I can say is that just like everything else humans do, this scene runs the gamut from tame fully consensual and mutually fulfilling all the way to the straight up evil the pizza gate thing gave people a window into. (Unfortunately most like Lassie chose to believe that pizza gate was a hoax rather than a very tame glimpse into something very real and worse than most people can even imagine)

I definitely don't look down on people who do any of it for the right reasons in the right way. (aka because it makes you happy and isn't hurting anyone else... More than they want to be hurt anyway LOL)

Everyone has their kinks and good old fashioned dirty fun is just that... Fun.

BUT

To pretend like the dark side isn't out there, way worse, and way more common than most people want to believe is dangerously stupid. It exists, it's EVERYWHERE, and it's horrific.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I don’t know, the whole master and slave thing, and inflicting pain as a part of sex seems like both parties have major issues to me.

Perhaps? Or maybe people are simply different. You like different foods than other people, is it such a stretch to imagine other people enjoy sex differently than you?

Sure I get that people might try a little roll play and experiment a bit to spice up their sex lives...
Im not talking about different tastes and preferences though, I’m talking about being gagged and bound, beaten and abused. Often S&M involves being tied up in a pretend dungeon or prison of some kind with instruments of torture involved...I think the individuals that enjoy these practices are sick frankly. Even if no real harm comes from it what is the deeper twisted psychology behind such fantasy?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

I don’t know, the whole master and slave thing, and inflicting pain as a part of sex seems like both parties have major issues to me.

Perhaps? Or maybe people are simply different. You like different foods than other people, is it such a stretch to imagine other people enjoy sex differently than you?

Even if no real harm comes from it what is the deeper twisted psychology behind such fantasy?

Control.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

...or being controlled.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

...or being controlled.

Being controlled in a controlled environment is about control.

If you think a sub doesn’t have more power in the dom/sub relationship you’d be wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

There goes supermans sidekick. Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) was also involved years ago but said she left the cult before the "events" happened.

Kristin Kreuk's Statement:

“When I was about 23, I took an Executive Success Programs/NXIVM ‘intensive,’ what I understood to be a self-help/personal growth course that helped me handle my previous shyness, which is why I continued with the program. I left about five years ago and had minimal contact with those who were still involved. The accusations that I was in the ‘inner circle’ or recruited women as ‘sex slaves’ are blatantly false. During my time, I never experienced any illegal or nefarious activity. I am horrified and disgusted by what has come out about DOS. Thank you to all of the brave women who have come forward to share their stories and expose DOS; I can’t imagine how difficult this has been for you. I am deeply disturbed and embarrassed to have been associated with NXIVM. I hope that the investigation leads to justice for all of those affected.”

Source

edit on nd2018000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:25:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 Apr 2018 09:25:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i see this as hollyweird at its finest you abuse and victimize a young starlet and eventually use her to lure more victims and when your activities come to light their media tries to spin it as a bondage play group and its consenting adults .

yes i think they will do a movie about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Expect the little princess to start naming names...Most likely, some BIG names.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
i see this as hollyweird at its finest...

Other than the fact he had a few actresses in his cult along with everyone else he recruited what does this have to do with Hollywood? The guy was a noted scammer well before this cult.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hmmmph...I wouldn't have guessed that.

Don't know much about it really, but that doesn't seem very intuitive.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the hit superhero show, was recruited to Nxivm by fellow “Smallville” star Kristin Kreuk in 2006 and rose up the ranks into Raniere’s inner circle — while Kreuk ultimately left, the group’s former publicist previously told The Post.

Never figured Kristin Kreuk to do that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Hmmmph...I wouldn't have guessed that.

Don't know much about it really, but that doesn't seem very intuitive.

They consentially relinquish control of the situation but retain the power to call a stop to it with an agreed-upon safeword.
In a proper relationship nothing happens without the submissives consent; even in the more intense ones where “being controlled” is a wish of the sub and there are rules and punishments the entire environment is a controlled one.

At the end of the day though the old saying still rings true.

Everything is about sex, except sex; sex is about control.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So i read the articles.

What laws did she break?

50 shades of stupid

So you missed the allegations for forced sexual relations.

The dom/sub relationship can be a nuanced one but if the allegations are to be believed it’s not a simple as kinky sex parties.

Missed and possibly construed as previously givin permission.

I suppose their crime is not having a safe word.

It is kinda like the recent frat rape allegations. The girl claims i went to a party and began to drink then woke up in a mans bed.

Another case of momma and daddy not edumacating the yutes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I do hope Elizabeth isn't involved.

I love her and would stock her if that's what
she was into.
edit on Ram42218v56201800000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the hit superhero show, was recruited to Nxivm by fellow “Smallville” star Kristin Kreuk in 2006 and rose up the ranks into Raniere’s inner circle — while Kreuk ultimately left, the group’s former publicist previously told The Post.

Never figured Kristin Kreuk to do that sort of thing.

Ooh how naive.

You do know that innocent looking girl next door is a dominatrix? Your grade 1 teacher liked golden showers? Your domineering boss loves to be gagged and spanked?

Why on earth do you assume people need to look the part? In my experience it's quite often the innocent looking ones with the wildest sides.
edit on 22-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I am now thoroughly convinced that 99% of the members here are missionary in the dark kinda people.

You get that feeling too, huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecomehome

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

This isn't a surprise. Good! I hope she names, names.. And I very much hope this is the start of the arrests. Higher profile next time...!

Haven't you heard of Pizzagate?? or the Q phenomena??

She turned to the dark side..

Yes I've heard of Pizzagate (hoax) ..in any case ...what I'm wondering ...after a full investigation of this insanity ..is Hollywood going to make a movie about this ?? Mmmmmmm ...

Heh? So the email stating the age of 3 young girls and that they will provide entertainment and be in the pool is all fake?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'd say that the best bet (also safest and most morally as well as legally advisable policy for males) is to NEVER make assumptions based on the way someone dresses, talks, responds to text messages, or says in their online profiles about what they're really interested in and where their lines are!

kinks don't discriminate, but someone's actual wants needs desires limitations and exclusions can wildly vary from partner to partner!

Spanking first and only asking questions after you take their ball gag out is a very quick way to wind up in prison! (and very seriously damage the psyche of another person!)

And I'll third that motion about the whole missionary in the dark thing...

(That's weird too because it definitely didn't use to be a missionary in the dark crowd here... I had a dirty ATS adventure or two anyway LOL and I certainly wasn't alone)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join