It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Allison Mack arrested for alleged sex cult role...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apparently NXIVM sex cult member Allison Mack is into Marina "Spirit cooking" Abramovic? How deep does this rabbit hole go? Time to do some research.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Everyone see,the picture of Mack as a child being held by the shoulders by a young Obama standing over her? Real?

That is a different girl but one with no less disturbing background and personal life.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Being controlled in a controlled environment is about control.

If you think a sub doesn’t have more power in the dom/sub relationship you’d be wrong.

then... the 'dominant' person enjoys being controlled.

it all works out.
edit on 22-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, not if you don't know her she ain't.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Nxivm? I thought you must've fallen asleep on the keyboard until I googled it.

All these revelations of Hollywood stars is starting to snowball-whether they were willing or unwilling these revelations will gather momentum like the proverbial snowball.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

This isn't a surprise. Good! I hope she names, names.. And I very much hope this is the start of the arrests. Higher profile next time...!

Haven't you heard of Pizzagate?? or the Q phenomena??

She turned to the dark side..

Not to deride this thread but what is the Q phenomena and what does it have to do with this subject?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
How is this any different from getting people to join any other religion? Didn't they join of their own free will?

Why do we consider sex a crime? What about religions that tell people to pay tithes, or to support the military and they end up killing people or being killed? What the hell is wrong with our country?

do a little research...this is a cult..they have been looking at them for over a year

Nxivm recruited young women into their “executive success” organization, branded and starved them, and took photos of their vaginas as “collateral” if the women ever tried to leave. We told you that several celebrities had ties to the cult.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
New connection on the NXIVM cult - methinks he/his spokesperson might be protesting just a bit too much, but I guess we have to wait and see how it plays out. Sex Cult Partied on Richard Branson's Private Island

I know from a job I did for a nightclub design years ago that his tastes definitely run to the unusual.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just checking the news before work and saw this :

"Allison Mack Reached Out to Emma Watson on Twitter to Tell Her About Alleged Sex Group "

Allison Mack did her best to tell Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson all about her controversial self-help group Nxivm.
In tweets written to the Harry Potter actress in 2016 and unearthed by Business Insider, Mack reached out to Watson, 28, about an “amazing women’s movement” she wanted to speak to the actress about, although she never mentioned Nxivm by name in her tweets.

“.@EmWatson I’m a fellow actress like yourself & involved in an amazing women’s movement I think you’d dig. I’d love to chat if you’re open,” Mack, 35, tweeted.

Here is a link to breaking story (9 hours ago) with pictures and tweets ..and updates etc....

www.msn.com... i=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE03DHP

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And I have a hard enough time just getting a date.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Crazy.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I just saw this as well on another site. Is this real?
Child sex trafficking wow. They may hand her a huge slice of time.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Deluxe because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2018 by Deluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a stunt to promote some new movie or tv-series?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If it's a stunt, it'd be the stunt to end all promotion stunts. Like the Great war was the war to end all wars. Btw, $5 million has been paid to bail her out.

Smallville actress Allison Mack released from jail on $5 million bail bond in 'sex cult' case

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I always thought this thing was on offshoot of that whole #meto movement. Or maybe that was an offshoot of this NXCVIM or whatever cult thing they got going on. Its hard to keep track of all these things and people and there fetishes. I seen a video on this on how she recruited actresses and others for that particular sex slave gig, literally over twitter and facebook or whatever.

It was cornier and less effective then a door to door salesman selling doors. But hey it worked.

To say it was lame is an understatement. But hey, must be behind the times, who knows what kinky and feaky # people are into. I don't think it was that hard to make a sale to those women, they seem one marble short of...Well any marbles really a whole dam bag of marbles is missing.

Or maybe she was selling what they wanted to buy, or at lest buy into for a time. I do believe that is called consent given.

The drudgery of blandness, at least Clinton had pedo or I mean lolita island, this only has well, just some sort of fetish group, like a thousand others. Almost makes me go "ah this might just be an issue only Dr Phil can solve, that or maybe Jerry Stringer" Certainly cant be a social issue, sounds like a domestic dispute.

For it seems an issue among lovers, and all of age and not only that but all consenting, and nothing to take to court, unless it is under-age, held against will, and an actual crime here, or well, maybe a divorce, but i think the high priest does not get married so that way he cant have half his stuff taken.

Its almost kind of just comedy fit for jerry springer if anything else.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Have you tried starting your own cult and getting others to talk up women. You know, seems to work. And women are a sucker for a go getter, or just anybody who talks them up first, in no particular order.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt
Oh wow! 5 million can buy a lot of cheeseburgers to a lot of hungry kids in some third world country somewhere. But hey, is anybody surprised that sex sells. Hollywood and others have known this for years. And that have also known that it makes a lot of money.

And yes still seems like a domestic dispute among lovers. But so does that whole R Kelly sex slaves thing as well, since they all seem to be consenting adults. And not only that but consenting adults trying to take the bank to court. Dolla dolla bill yo.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Amen. A truly sick and demented industry

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
8 April 2019
Allison Mack Pleads Guilty to Nxivm Sex Trafficking Charges

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hoax? How so when a crazed gunman comes in fires one shot into the cpu that stores all the records I hardly consider that a hoax. But keep drinking your kool-aid. Oh and why not take the kids out for some comet pizza if it is a hoax. Read Podesta the molesta's e-mails and watch him freak out about their release as they clearly show pedo tendencies and symbolism./ Keep showing how smart you by declaring something a hoax because someone told you it was. I do apologize that the educational has failed you so that being said go read a book or two you might actually learn something. I would start with a self help book that teaches how to think critically and for yourself until then do not comment on things being "hoaxes" clearly this hoax has been un-debunked by this very situation with this cult. I hope you can open your eyes but doubt you will as realizing what some do to do children is downright terrifying and I do not think you could handle it. So nevermind keep thinking the worl is full of rainbows and unicorns and not sadistic pedophiles who rape murder and even devour children. have a good nights sleep.
edit on 8-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: forgot a word

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join