It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Allison Mack arrested for alleged sex cult role...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This story blew my mind !! I mean what!!! I use to watch that show. What makes one do this?? Jeezze..

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in the notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, federal prosecutors announced Friday.

She is expected to appear Friday in Brooklyn federal court on charges of sex trafficking and forced labor.

I read the story ..and shook my head

Here is the link to the story ... pagesix.com...

this just broke...recently...so ..

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

More reasons to avoid anything promoted by Hollweird?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

More reasons to avoid anything promoted by Hollweird?

I guess !! And now we know it ain't just the Men !!

Mack, 35, was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves, who were forced to have sex with Raniere and get his initials burned into their pubic region with a cauterizing pen, according to the criminal complaint.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

She popular?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Damn...!! dam-it, and I liked Allison. Who'd'A thunk it.. Geeze, I guess after Smallville things sort of went south for everyone. Kristin scored a few marginal stints. I wonder if she will be found out to have acted in this whole fiasco ? I have been in awe of her since the first episode of Smallville, thinking her the most beautiful creature ever born.

Wake-up time.... dream shattered..... shucks..!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She popular?

Hahahaaa...Yeah...silly

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The dark cult with billionaires, stars, and allegations of sex slavery

All about the cult and leader nypost.com...

Nxivm had all the hallmarks of a money-scamming cult — but the truth was far, far worse. Devotees of the upstate self-help organization pay thousands of dollars for seminars, wear colored sashes denoting their “rank,” spout Scientology-like jargon, and literally bow before leader Keith Raniere — whom they call “The Vanguard.”

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
uhhhh mind blown

not that shes involved in a sex cult but that this hit the airwaves

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This isn't a surprise. Good! I hope she names, names.. And I very much hope this is the start of the arrests. Higher profile next time...!

Haven't you heard of Pizzagate?? or the Q phenomena??

She turned to the dark side..

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

This isn't a surprise. Good! I hope she names, names.. And I very much hope this is the start of the arrests. Higher profile next time...!

Haven't you heard of Pizzagate?? or the Q phenomena??

She turned to the dark side..

Yes I've heard of Pizzagate (hoax) ..in any case ...what I'm wondering ...after a full investigation of this insanity ..is Hollywood going to make a movie about this ?? Mmmmmmm ...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
she isn't charged with anything serious, recruitment.
tom cruise recruits for scientology but, looks like they have to many people in power to be touched.
seeing how this cult calls all women slaves, i can see many new recruits off this new story alone, a win win for the anti-feminist crowd.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She popular?

She's a "Dark Star"

Now Sunburn

😎

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: screamager
she isn't charged with anything serious, recruitment.
tom cruise recruits for scientology but, looks like they have to many people in power to be touched.
seeing how this cult calls all women slaves, i can see many new recruits off this new story alone, a win win for the anti-feminist crowd.

Exactly !!! What I thought...there is no gender ID when it comes to money and power. Nope !

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Looks possible it's simply an S+M club. If it can be proven that members were blackmailed into staying, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If not, who cares?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I'm thinking that these (stars) talked newbies into the club... very evil. ...just think about that. They branded them like cattle.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Here is a link to the ATS thread: Who are NXIVM and are they woman Cult in the making?

That Keith Raniere dude is messed up and probably going away.

Nice to see positive movement on this (from a legal pov). The WhiteRabbit leaker said they have papers on that dude going back to 2000 or something. In other words, it was known about and nothing was done!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Your idea of evil is very different than mine. You've never heard of branding? It's all the rage, much like tattoos.

Furthermore, if someone chooses to live in that manner, who are we to judge? You are aware that many people on this great earth are into a little thing called S+M? And are very willing and happy to live as such? Simply because it is not for you, doesn't mean others, both master and slave, dont derive great pleasure from the lifestyle.

edit on 20-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Your idea of evil is very different than mine. You've never heard of branding? It's all the rage, much like tattoos.

Furthermore, if someone chooses to live in that manner, who are we to judge? You are aware that many people on this great earth are into a little thing called S+M? And are very willing and happy to live as such? Simply because it is not for you, doesn't mean others, both master and slave, dont derive great pleasure from the lifestyle.

Did they choose that or were they manipulated into it????? I know psychology and it can become a weapon in the hands of those who know how to manipulate others!
Many people have been manipulated into a life of slavery and I sure as hell hope you overlooked that fact in your statement!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't disagree with that one bit. If they were manipulated, throw the book at these clowns.

If not, let them do what they enjoy. It's entirely possible someone went in willingly, grew jealous of another protege and blew the whistle, who knows?

Hopefully it will all come out in court and justice is served. I'm simply saying lets not be reactionary because some do not understand that lifestyle.
edit on 20-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't disagree with that one bit. If they were manipulated, throw the book at these clowns.

If not, let them do what they enjoy. It's entirely possibly they went in willingly, grew jealous of another protege and blew the whistle, who knows?

Hopefully it will all come out in court and justice is served. I'm simply saying lets not be reactionary because some do not understand that lifestyle.

As long as they were of age I totally agree.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join