It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Skinwalker Ranch is way beyond the norm. Why do you think it's gotten so much attention by scientists, leading to a book and a documentary. Of course the Skinwalker Ranch is exhibiting things that might happen elsewhere, but not to the degree of Skinwalker.

Bless you, for helping me understand.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Could the Skinwalker be a more direct link or portal to the 4th Dimension, something that may manifest elsewhere too? I've had some paranormal happenings at a house i lived at too (voices, etc.).

BTW, love your signature!

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

edit on 17-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
I love these stories from the ranch.

I remember on C2C one time someone was talking about a bottomless well of sorts (on Skinwalker Ranch if I'm not mistaken). They had thrown several objects in but never heard a thump or splash. As far as i remember, a lamb was tied to a rope and hoisted down. It went absolutely ballistic but then suddenly quiet. When it was brought back up it had turned into a seal with human eyes.

Has anyone heard of this crazy story or was this at another location?

No, that was not Skinwalker Ranch, that was a supposed to be well in either Oregon Or Washington State (I can't recall which at this time, but am leaning towards Oregon.) The story continues in that the Government took over the land the well is on. But no one seems to know because the guy doesn't seem to have ever existed in the local that the stories claim. Locals were supposed to be aware of the well yet no one in the area seems to remember anything about it or the guy who originally owned the property where the well was located.

If I can find any of the more reliable accounts on line here later I'll come back with a link.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfie0827

Here you go...

Mel's Hole

Mel's Hole is, according to an urban legend, an allegedly "bottomless pit" near Ellensburg, Washington. Claims about it were first made on the radio show Coast to Coast AM by a guest calling himself "Mel Waters." Later investigation revealed no such person was listed as residing in that area and no credible evidence that the hole exists.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
For me beyond finding the Skin Walker Ranch fascinating. BUT I only know of via Coast 2 Coast. I am incline to believe most of the reports. I do not find Bigfoots to be super natural. So the report of bigfoots in the area around Skin Walker ranch do not require a great leg of faith. AND in general I find most native American shaman beliefs believe-able to some degree. I believe we can not adequately explain gravity and or lightening. EVEN some modern day electronic theories can NOT be fully explained. WE only know that they work and guess at the WHY part.

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.com
edit on 23-6-2018 by Noppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So another face has been revealed on the camp fire photo by Corbell. It’s Robbie Williams. Of course, ATS stalwart, Robbie and Springer are good guys to have in, and there have been photos of them on IMDB for months.

He’s sat front and Center, so can we assume the owner is sat, face covered at the side?

It looks like the release is September 11th, but I might be misunderstanding that.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The owner was not at our campfire, (s)he had to leave shortly after our group arrived. We were given free run of the ranch (with the owner's security guys there the whole time for our protection) which I thought was righteous.

ETA: Here's the picture:

And you're right ctj83, that is my buddy Rob Williams.

edit on 6-27-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Very exciting.

Thanks for the share Springer! Do you know if the security footage you saw, will be part of the documentary?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I believe it will be. The "Trailer" for the film will be released Saturday morning (West Coast Time), keep an eye out for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Official Trailer

Text from the promo email i receved.

Skinwalker Ranch has been referred to as the Area 51 of the paranormal, and is now famous throughout the world. A myriad of frightening, seemingly paranormal events have occurred at, and surrounding the ranch for hundreds of years, including orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents. Shrouded in mystery, an exhaustive multidisciplinary scientific study was initiated and spearheaded by an enigmatic aerospace billionaire. A team of PhD level scientists were deployed; millions of dollars in equipment and personnel was invested. The US Government's Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) took notice and sponsored a massive study to determine if what lurks at the ranch was a threat to National Security. Secrets have been kept. Big Secrets. For more than two decades we have wondered; and now things are changing. This story can now be told and will feature original and rare footage from the ranch during the time of the investigations.

My film is a modern day Twilight Zone with a Clockwork Orange twist... except everything you see actually happened. So get ready, pre-orders will be up on iTunes and Vimeo soon.

I have also included a number of free extras in this email, especially for you, that I have just now published for viewing. From a sneak peek of my upcoming documentary film on Bob Lazar to an interview I recently did with Cmdr. David Fravor, a fighter pilot who engaged a UFO for the United States Navy.

Weaponize your curiosity!

With love,

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell
Creator, Extraordinary Beliefs

Bonus Link

LAZAR DOCUMENTARY + SNEAK PEEK
edit on 29-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That is exciting

Love the way George Knapp illustrates these things as well..

After reading and listening to the skin walker ranch tales, I have thought to my self and think maybe it is a nexus point in the galaxy that just happens to be there and anything that can "get in" does get in, like insects and pests that find their way in to almost anywhere, except what's getting in at that place has negative power and is ruled by darkness, not light. Just some thoughts

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Springer, I'm astounded. Assuming that no footage has been manipulated for the sake of making an interesting trailer, then from what I've seen, they got the phenomena on video, and it, to me, appears to be technological, not paranormal.

In fact, it reminds me of what Bennewitz photographed.

Hats off to Jeremy.

I do have to ask why this footage has been sat on for 14 years?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

In fact, it reminds me of what Bennewitz photographed.

What did Bennewitz capture on film?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

A photograph of what looks like a vehicle turning transparent and entering a rock face.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

George's footage has been "sat on" out of a lack of funding to produce it in a non sensationalized documentary. George didn't want it spun into something it's not nor did he want it mocked.

Jeremy came along and made a huge impression with his intelligence, sincerity, and critical thinking skills...

In other words, the stars aligned. :-)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wow. It looks amazing. And scary.

Thanks for posting!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I’d like to point out a few interesting clips that people might miss, but I don’t want to step on any toes.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
skinwalker ranch was a pit stop
just like point pleasant (1960's), the area of cadiz in spain (1970's-1980's) ,the "M" triangle in russia (?-?), pine bush and the surrounding hudson valley (1980's)
as far as i know skinwalker ranch is inactive
and the humanoid phenomena is in hiding right now, there are no active hotspots, just like there are no CE3 reports anymore

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Not too sure about that. I've read reports that the activity has ramped up from a long lull

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

nothing confirmed .... yet

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join