It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Shhhh...I'm fishing.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: ctj83

Shhhh...I'm fishing.

They call it drinking and waiting in my neck of the woods.😎 Had some tasty fried crappie last week...I didn’t catch it, though. Fish on? 🎣 Have fun!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: moebius

I've done some pretty in-depth motion and delta analysis. The video source is an unusually stable VHS / NTSC but it might not be being recorded at 60i. From what I've heard Alexander say, it could be running at 30-60 frames per minute.

Although no one has focussed on this, I've already mentioned that this footage lacks a second timer, unlike the other security camera footage shown in the trailer. I REALLY think people should be asking why.

Again - why does this clip, running at 38 frames (not quite a full minute, not requiring the clock to move) not display seconds?

The appearance is not:
- An internal reflection
- An analogue video artifact
- A digital video artifact

Nor is it a 'standard digital video fade effect'. Due to the way these objects materialise, it is almost certainly not an atmospheric illusion.

For what it's worth, these pillars appear above the abandoned homestead, right where Tom Gormand said that they would occasionally appear.

TLDR, from a detached objective point of view, this is either a modern still image turned into a VHS-like footage with a complex composite effect, or this is something recorded in camera 2004.

Questions:
- Why is this filmed off a monitor rather than a direct playback?
- Why is there no second counter (note I don't see this as evidence of the fake. I would in 1996. Not now, it's too easy to add in)
- Was this recorded in an interlaced format?
- What was the angle and zoom on the lens?
- What is it that leaves the 'portal'

You may be right on the image(s) made to look like grainy or old video clips, lots of shows do this for effect (like Dead Files when the handheld camera is on Amy) I suspect at least some of this is for effect specifically for the trailer

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of info remote viewers could gleen from SWR. Has it been done?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It has been done. Here's the report:

www.skinwalkerranch.org/images/ShermanRanchReport.doc

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Is that the best "evidence" they've got?

Lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Wish i knew. I'd like jeremy Corbell to do an AMA here to answer some of the questions. But likely the big reveals, if any, will wait until the documentary release.

Few people are let into the inner sactum for Skinwalker Ranch, so this is an exciting film to wait for. Knaap's book was an exciting peek into SWR too, but here's hoping for some visual proof in the documentary. Anyway Reject, don't expect the trailer to give away any big secrets. I'm sure you understand why.
edit on 4-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I will ask Jeremy if he can figure ATS out well enough to do an AMA.

ETA: I guess I'll hold his hand until he has the hang of it... I think it would be an excellent AMA.

edit on 7-4-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

What a bonus for being an ATS member!!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think so too, I'll get it done.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
That would be really awesome

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yay! We used to have a lot of AMA's, I miss them. And on this topic, I'm very interested!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I assume there will be liberal, free distribution of aluminum hats at the premiere?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I will ask Jeremy if he can figure ATS out well enough to do an AMA.

ETA: I guess I'll hold his hand until he has the hang of it... I think it would be an excellent AMA.

Oooooh, I love AMA's!!!! Can hardly wait! :

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: vlawde

I really think the documentary will be good even if there is no big video reveal. Firsthand eyewitness testimony to some of the most bizarre paranormal sightings has me eager to see the flick!

Me too! I am intrigued. These things fascinate the hell out of me!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Why so dismissive!!??? Bigalow brought in NIDS scientists to try very hard to factually investigate the happenings. I'm guessing a lot of those facts will be presented in the documentary. People heckled Galileo because they didn't want to believe the earth revolved around the Sun. Just maybe, Skinwalked Ranch will herald into our world some revelations that open our eyes to a larger view of the Universe. Now that tinfoil hat might be good for an antenna, who knows.

edit on 5-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Now that tinfoil hat might be good for an antenna, who knows.

A study was done back in mid 2000, and it does appear to work better as an antenna at certain frequencies

But on the flipside of course ...

Giving that a Faraday Cage does do it's job properly in shielding... will aluminum foil have any positive effects?

The following is not a leaning one way or another... it's simply one guys simple DIY experiment/project on the subject (although there are numerous videos that appear to suggest a similar 'train of thought').

edit on 7/6/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Why so dismissive!!??? Bigalow brought in NIDS scientists to try very hard to factually investigate the happenings. I'm guessing a lot of those facts will be presented in the documentary. People heckled Galileo because they didn't want to believe the earth revolved around the Sun. Just maybe, Skinwalked Ranch will herald into our world some revelations that open our eyes to a larger view of the Universe. Now that tinfoil hat might be good for an antenna, who knows.

It isn't Bigelow who's the issue. There are other things going on. Sorry, I can't elaborate. Do not take it personally.
edit on 7/6/2018 by Lurker1 because: GRAMMAR.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What do you think the documentary will distort? A secret agenda to hide the revelations at the ranch? What are you skeptical about and why?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What do you think the documentary will distort? A secret agenda to hide the revelations at the ranch? What are you skeptical about and why?

What did I just say?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join