It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for the update Springer, looking forward to watching this!!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Next is the new owner of the ranch (well most of him/her anyway) in a still from the interview Jeremy did with him in the movie.

Thanks for this photo Springer.

I had suspicions this person was the new owner but wasn't sure until you posted this photo.

By the way, judging from a few recent discussions I've seen online and posts such as your photo, it seems that his ownership is now basically an open secret.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Next is the new owner of the ranch (well most of him/her anyway) in a still from the interview Jeremy did with him in the movie.

Thanks for this photo Springer.

I had suspicions this person was the new owner but wasn't sure until you posted this photo.

By the way, judging from a few recent discussions I've seen online and posts such as your photo, it seems that his ownership is now basically an open secret.

you tease....

So who is it? Or is there an NDA clause?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Don't be such a tease Isaac! Who is this mystery person? I am beyond curious right now.
Will they allow more people to investigate or just visit?
So many questions.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

OMG, Does that guy have a head?

Gee, maybe there is something to the ranch, after all!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Are we going to get an overall theory of what the hell’s going on there?

I guess not, but that shouldn’t detract from the presentation. I’m looking eagerly forward to the documentary.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Cool story.
I was in the area last year and wanted to go but the people I was with wouldn't hear of it. Oh well.
I've been some places, never had any feeling about anything.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Both you and the new owner happened to wear the same long sleeved black shirt and wore a watch?

Did you actually buy the ranch, Springer

edit on 26-5-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Both you and the new owner happened to wear the same long sleeved black shirt and wore a watch?

Did you actually buy the ranch, Springer

You've just figured it all out, they are clones from the Skinwalkers dimension preparing the way, this is the launching spot for the Skinwalker alien invasion!! All hail the Springer Skinwalker our new Overlord!!!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I've been to lots of weird places and none of them have ever even impressed me, much less left a an impression on me like this one has. For the moment I'm chalking it up to the legend that preceded my visit...

Is the lack of "feeling anything" attributed to a lack of being tuned into a paranormal frequency? What I mean is do you feel you have an awareness of energies?

I've NEVER seen a UFO, a ghost, or even a weird shadow. You'd think that the guy who is is into the topic(s) like I am would have by now but, alas, I have not.

Maybe I'm just jinxed, or, maybe the phenom just doesn't like me...

I know you have a deep interest in the subjects but do you fully believe UFOs, ghosts, cryptids, etc. exist? Even in the absence of personal interaction?

I guess I should consider myself fortunate to have experienced multiple UFO sightings, 1 ghost sighting, and multiple paranormal experiences. All occurred totally random meaning I was not actively "looking" for an experience. They simply occurred. I've been to some very strange places and at each location I could 100% "feel" something about the area or specific location was definitely off, odd, bizarre, or simply not right.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

OMG, Does that guy have a head?

Gee, maybe there is something to the ranch, after all!
Yes looks like its been bought by the jesuits

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I "believe" there is intelligent life out in the universe, it just seems an incredible waste of infinity for there not be, but not having seen anything I can't say I *know* there is more than what our limited senses and perception of reality indicate exists.

That's my conundrum, I suspect it's lots of people's conundrum...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Before I had any of my sightings and experiences I had always felt there was another side to our world and our existence but I could never explain how I knew. I just did. Then when I had my first UFO sighting I remember vividly thinking, "I KNEW IT!" Same thing when I saw my first (and only) ghost. Nearly a full bodied apparition (a family member) and I vividly recall thinking, "I KNEW IT!"

So before I ever really became aware of subjects such as UFOs, cryptids, and the paranormal I had always had an awareness of the subjects long before I even knew what they were. If that makes sense. My point is maybe some people are more attuned to "knowing something exists" versus "wanting to believe something exists". Not saying you fall into the latter category. Just making an observation.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I've been told similar things from dozens of experiencers over the years... It seems your theory may be correct, Jacques Vallee calls people like you "antennas".

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I've thought long an hard about the label "antenna" as I've felt most labels don't accurately describe it.

It's more akin to being a true skeptic.
You instinctively know there is more to existence than what humans teach AS WELL AS knowing that any oddity you've seen probably isn't what it appears to be either.

Currently it will drive you into advanced math or physics in attempt of riotous flopping around for a coherent answer but until we know more about our "True Physical World" we're just rather frustrated and stuck for the actual answers.

So we remain politely skeptical for lack of a better descriptive.

For people who don't see such things I'll add that this is taught, so just because you can't currently see oddities doesn't mean you never can't, just you haven't been taught yet. The sigma between those who can an those who can't is easily abolished by education.

It's not a gift, but more a learned skill.
Plus it's not difficult or rocket science.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

My first and ongoing reaction to this picture...

O.M.G.!!!!
Steve Jobs bought SWR????

Followed by....Steve Jobs faked his death????!!!!
Just the thought that Apple purchased SWR mind boggled me. Does this mean etheric tech like iPhones that are there and not there? Skyping without an actual device?

ROFL!!!!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It is with a bit of genuine sadness that I can report the new owner is not Steve Jobs...

I've met the new owner and spent the better part of a full day with him, he isn't S.J.

He is however a brilliant man and, in my opinion, an honest man. That's a huge plus considering his new position.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
ROFL!
I was just teasing about Steve Jobs.

Believe it or not I actually have no interest in the identity of the new owner, altho I do extend my best wishes to them.
Not every member here feels the need to pry into someones personal business. It's great you were invited and on good terms , so very happy for you!

Also grateful you decided to share your experiences.
It's more than I'd expected since your personal excursions usually aren't any of our business.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Will the owner be revealed in Jeremy's movie?

BTW, found this pic from Jeremy this morning. I was thinking it was the owner shown earlier here (all black( but now looks like a security guy with the gun. I'm sure it's an optical illusion from the tree in the background, but it looks like he has sword behind him, it looks like a handle

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Will the owner be revealed in Jeremy's movie?

BTW, found this pic from Jeremy this morning. I was thinking it was the owner shown earlier here (all black( but now looks like a security guy with the gun. I'm sure it's an optical illusion from the tree in the background, but it looks like he has sword behind him, it looks like a handle

What is that guard's pea-shooter going to do against an invisible inter-dimensional wielder of a Scottish broadsword?
He looks like he's trying to inconspicuously eject a jammed round.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join