It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It could just be a trick of the light or even post production.

Timestampedlink : youtu.be...

Blink and you'll miss it. Something appears to materialize on the right hand side.

Wild. Anyone know if anything was said before about these pillars forming? Looks like it was at 8:52 pm at night too.

I'm seeing two men in robes appearing.

Looks like strcutures forming next to a camper behind it. Anyway it looks bigger than a set of figures.

edit on 30-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm betting we'll be surprised anout the list of high level scientist's that were at work through NIDS that looked into this.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Blink and you'll miss it. Something appears to materialize on the right hand side.

Wild. Anyone know if anything was said before about these pillars forming? Looks like it was at 8:52 pm at night too.

I'm seeing two men in robes appearing.

Looks like strcutures forming next to a camper behind it. Anyway it looks bigger than a set of figures.

UFO Jesus mentions (likely based upon reading the Knaap book) at the 7 min. mark about the orange structures that appeared on the property where the owner had also seen blue sky in the structure as if looking into a portal!!

At around the 17 min. mark UFO Jesus makes some interesting conclusions about what and why the phenomenon is.
edit on 1-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

While I DO love me some UFO Jesus (he's so off kilter I can't help but love his soul), he is so far off base on this one I can't begin to describe it.

That said, he's also very close to dead balls ON in a few aspects of the ranch.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

UFO Jesus is for entertainment purposes, but curious what you think he's on target about?

Pretty please can we have an AMA with Jeremy Corbell prior to the documentary release?
edit on 1-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We might be able to make that happen, assuming Jeremy can figure out how io post on ATS!
I swear he has a mental block on anything more technical than social media. LOL
edit on 7-1-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

If he can handle video editing, he can figure out ATS posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you compare the security footage shown of the weird lightning bolt (?), to the footage of the pillars appearing, there is a very clear difference. One has hours:minutes: seconds. The other has hours: minutes. Not sure why that is.

Right now, I'm assuming the footage is genuine and not a mockup, etc.

Also - right at the start in the green 'night vision' footage, you can see the abandoned homestead and the location where the pillars would be.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have decided that I'm looking forward to this film after all. No matter where one resides on the opinion spectrum about SWR---this promises to give us some glimpses back in time of the initial NIDS investigation and the benefit of years since to try and find some perspective in it.

Who all, btw, is going to be interviewed in the film?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That is great observation and I'm pretty sure you will be very pleased with what you glean from the film...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It would be cool if you could arrange ATS a private screening, Springer. Wouldn't that be fun? Just tell us where and road trips will happen! They don't make that much popcorn!

Once it hit me, that this will be the definitive SWR in ways we haven't been thus far privy to, the historical footage, and I hope many firsthand accounts, I have to say that I can't remember a film about phenomenology that I've been this pumped about. I'm definitely gonna keep an open mind and enjoy the ride and see where I end up.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm hoping it's more than just a review of old stuff, but new activity and some insight into the research that's currently going on as well. And maybe some educated guesses as to what the nature of this whole phenomena is....hopefully new things have been discovered since the NIDS days that would help with this

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

IMDB is your friend here, I guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

From the little that is to see, my first guess would be a camera artifact.

What kind of camera was used? Is the footage replayed at real speed?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I've done some pretty in-depth motion and delta analysis. The video source is an unusually stable VHS / NTSC but it might not be being recorded at 60i. From what I've heard Alexander say, it could be running at 30-60 frames per minute.

Although no one has focussed on this, I've already mentioned that this footage lacks a second timer, unlike the other security camera footage shown in the trailer. I REALLY think people should be asking why.

Again - why does this clip, running at 38 frames (not quite a full minute, not requiring the clock to move) not display seconds?

The appearance is not:
- An internal reflection
- An analogue video artifact
- A digital video artifact

Nor is it a 'standard digital video fade effect'. Due to the way these objects materialise, it is almost certainly not an atmospheric illusion.

For what it's worth, these pillars appear above the abandoned homestead, right where Tom Gormand said that they would occasionally appear.

TLDR, from a detached objective point of view, this is either a modern still image turned into a VHS-like footage with a complex composite effect, or this is something recorded in camera 2004.

Questions:
- Why is this filmed off a monitor rather than a direct playback?
- Why is there no second counter (note I don't see this as evidence of the fake. I would in 1996. Not now, it's too easy to add in)
- Was this recorded in an interlaced format?
- What was the angle and zoom on the lens?
- What is it that leaves the 'portal'

edit on 3-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Questions:
- Why is this filmed off a monitor rather than a direct playback?
- Why is there no second counter (note I don't see this as evidence of the fake. I would in 1996. Not now, it's too easy to add in)
- Was this recorded in an interlaced format?
- What was the angle and zoom on the lens?
- What is it that leaves the 'portal'

All excellent questions I wish we had answers for.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As it's a couple of seconds clip from a trailer I don't want to get too excited about it just yet.

It could be a number of things including a mirage!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A very good point. We might be looking at a localised heat inversion, but I'd suggest that the source of it was not natural. We'll have to wait and see.

I get the feeling we are looking at a documentary largely about Cattle Mutilations (TM). Will Linda Moutlon Howe be involved?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I get the feeling we are looking at a documentary largely about Cattle Mutilations (TM). Will Linda Moutlon Howe be involved?

One would hope so. But whoever is responsible has always seems to overlook her up to now.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join