It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I guess we all have our vices.

Came in to tell everyone that I will be able to go on my overnight trip after all. It will be Saturday that I will be staying overnight. That's after the funeral stuff. So I will be there part of Sunday and coming home then.

Anyway, noticed you were here and wanted to say Hi Fin!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Following on from the Story Post on Page 82 HERE

"...All I remember was seeing NightStar talking to that big handsome stranger, a swirling mist, the numbers 53 and 17, those big black beasts and a dark landscape - a hill actually, very dark... almost black with brief flashes of tall wispy pale-coloured trees like Ash or Aspen maybe?"

"Ash? an' a Dark Hillside???
Pudge, do ye know whaur this trail leads tae??
It turns Northwards an' it runs oot - richt past The Ash Mountain!!
Yon Magesphere works, it foretells events ye huvnae seen!!
It even tried tae warn ye aboot these Armagor beasties an' whaur they wur headed!

We're oan the Richt Track!
We're goin tae ASH MOUNTAIN!! C'MON!!!"

The two friends pressed on, their pace naturally quickened by the realisation that the Armagors had probably abducted poor Mixie. Gordi wasn't the best tracker in the world, but he could make out at least seven (or maybe eight?) fresh Armagor tracks on the trail they were following. Not bad odds if Troll (The Troll) or a friendly wizard was handy, but possibly just a little too steep for one Scot and his trusty Dwarven companion to be sure of success.
He remembered that NightStar had been at the Shed when they left, and now - with evidence that the Magesphere Crystal Ball was showing REAL, TRUE visions of what was to come - he decided to reach out to her...

"Tak a wee rest for a meenit, Pudge. There are mair o' thone Armagor beasties than ah first thocht. Ah'm goin tae see if ah kin reach out fur some help...

And with that, the big guy dropped onto one knee, closed his eyes tightly, slowed his breathing right down and began whispering an ancient Celtic chant:

"...Callan ma ghor,
unst gan mhor.
Callan ma ghor,
agus rhun thee...
Callan ma ghor,
unst gan mhor.
Callan ma ghor,
agus rhun thee..."

Repeating it over and over, swaying with the words, falling into a light trance-state where he could access the ethereal energies of olde. It was believed that they flowed through all natural things and connect all things together like a huge network... After a short while, his words changed...

"...Star o' the Nicht... hear me lass.... the sphere speaks true... we go to the Mountain of Ash... we follow the beasts... they've taken the Pixie... we may need your help... wizards of olde... friends of the realm... Ash mountain... the beasts have the pixie... help us if ye can...."

Gordi stopped swaying and instantly snapped wide-awake, slightly startled by the sudden change of state.

"Come Pudge, ah've put the word oot an' ah think we're goannie be awright!
Let's press oan!!"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awesome addition Gordi!

Hiya Gang!

Just came up to the house to escape the blackflies for a minute and grab a beer. Man those bugs are bad this year, I've got bites between my shoulderblades that are driving me crazy at night.

The nerve damage from my neck surgery make it hard to pinpoint where the bite actually is.. even with the back scratcher I whiddled..lol

Anyhow, just stopped in to give Gordo a thumbs up and say hi, I'll be back later tonight, I know I said that last time but I ended up passing out...

/Hugs to all

P.s.

Welcome Back Jacy!!!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ooooh, things are heating up! Well done Sir Gordi! I forgot where my last post ended, so when I write again, I'll continue it from your post above. Not sure when that will be, but I haven't forgotten the story.

I got woken up again by my cell phone. So sleepy. Friday I will be out all day and Saturday I will be up extra early, have the funeral about half an hour away and then at least an hours drive for my overnight trip with Diane. I'll be on extra caffeine that day then having drinks, so I have no idea how my Shed posts will be this weekend. LOL

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

There you are Joe! Good to see you and hugs right back at ya!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

/hugs my dear!

It seems we both have sleepover play dates with our friends this weekend!
I'm looking forward to going to the races this weekend with my buddy and his fiance.

I don't like her much but it is what it is..I'll only have to really deal with her during the races, she usually hides in the bedroom the rest of the time unless she gets drunk....

I'm missing your cards of the day for the shed

Ok, time to get back to building cucumber trellis ..

/allinclusive-notelusive-unobtrusive-widesweeping-totheawakeandthesleeping-timezonebusting-goalzonerushing-headlongrunning-platonicloving-Hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Have a great time with your friend Hun!

I didn't think anyone cared much for the card readings except for a couple of people. I miss putting them in here. So with that I give you...

Spirit Cat Card Reading

Generosity

Meet Saphire, the generous spirit in us all. When it is dark outside, he will always come through for us with his dancing rainbow lights and gentle eyes. Allow generosity to flow in all directions. Offer your hand, your ear, your understanding and your heart to a person in need. Graciously recieve the help from another when you are challenged, stuck, or down on your luck. Be generous with yourself. Give yourself time, love and sweet nurturing care. We take turns being the helper and the one in need of help. Generosity connects us to something larger than ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thanks Mike!

Thanks 'Raine!

Now where's Tom?
I'm hoping he and Troll will make an appearance soon!

G

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks Mike!

Thanks 'Raine!

Now where's Tom?
I'm hoping he and Troll will make an appearance soon!

G

I last heard him singing in the shower.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I know I haven't been on in a while and it seems weird for me to pop by to just leave a link. I've been asked to share my writings here by some people however, and I feel like it's shed stuff.
Love you all^^

The wings of a sigh

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Much appreciated Sir Lucid!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm a sir, now, am I? Lol

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not that it really matters but I often guess the wrong gender on ATS.

edit on 24/5/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I know someone on ATS (Who shall remain nameless as I gave my word!) that EVERYONE ELSE thinks is male, but who is in fact a charming, intelligent and mischievous female!! (Naturally female - not transgender or anything)

Long ago, someone mistook their name & avatar for a male and they just rolled with it!!! They've been on ATS for years although I haven't spoken to them in a while now. It was one of the funniest things I ever heard on here!!

And no, it's not ME! LOL

G
edit on 24-5-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: fix spelling

edit on 24-5-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to fix the text, grammar etc and to add info and... you get the idea!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

I'm a sir, now, am I? Lol

Sir Lucid Of The Shedlands.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Me too! LOL

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I wouldn't be able to do that. I am female and I am who I am. I would feel dishonest letting people think I am anything else.
I suppose some do it so the opposite sex doesn't hit on them. I dunno. LOL

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's just not my week. Maybe. We're not positive, we haven't checked the flowerbeds for footprints yet (waiting for enough morning light here shortly) but I'm pretty sure someone tried to get into the house about an hour ago. Hubby thought someone got into his car & slammed the door, but that would be kind of hard to do without setting off the alarm. Not to mention it was locked anyway, and sits right under the bedroom window (upstairs) that was wiiiiiide open with me right next to it. Not close enough to see anything, but I'm always listening for animals and such. What I heard was much more akin to a window being loudly closed. Which would indicate someone was futzing with the storm windows/exterior windows. It's possible one didn't latch properly when I closed them last night and someone was looking for an easy in & thought they hit paydirt til they realized the inner windows are locked up tight.

Whatever it was, it was loud enough to wake my younger kid up in their bedroom on the other side upstairs. Even she agrees it sounded like a window being shut loudly and not a car door.

We didn't see anything amiss outside, but it was still dark and we only looked out the windows and shined the floodlight flashlight around out them (if anybody WAS out there, they know better now)

Now watch it turn out to just be a fallen branch or something on a neighbor's metal yard shed XD That would be within the realm of normal for around here.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Motion sensor floodlights are in order.

( I hate bright lights ! )

edit on 24-5-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join