It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Good Morning my Lovelies!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning sweety!

I was not a dead head, although I have gone to my fair share of shows, we also used to follow phish.

My musical taste is all over the place from jethro tull to wu tang all the way to roy orbison and then back around to king diamond ...on long trips I will find the classical station..I'm telling you it's eclectic...

I am just preparing for my trip tomorrow, doing a lot of cleaning , I Always clean up before I leave, it's nice to come home and be able to just sit and relax .

Tom,
Awesome addition as always! Things are picking up steam now!

I'll be popping in and out semi-AFK today as I do house chores, I hope you all have a splendid day!

/Hugs Everyone!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hi Night! Yes, camping was a good time. It's tough with my bad back of course - there are no nice, ergonomic countertops to do cooking or dishes on, and for me to set up the sleeping pads & such inside a tent that is only 4 feet tall is a real challenge. HOWEVER, you can't argue with stuff like this:

a reply to: Mike Stivic

The fence is next on the list, but it will take time. The raised beds are 4'x8', and there are 6 of them. Plus, the main garden is 28'x40', and will have compost bins attached to it accessible from within the fencing. We'll get there - I bought a 12" DeWalt compound miter saw just for the occasion, so it needs to get used.

Lawn mowing is not such a worry as it was in previous years. I have Shepherditos now to mow the lawn for me.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL - dat wuz vivid, wudn't it, chilluns?

a reply to: WalkInSilence

What a lovely...uh...water jug!

Aaaaannnnddd....

Big happy "hellos" to LightSpeed, IWant2Believe (welcome - care for a pixie-dust laced beverage?), Timely, and Sir Palindrome!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hi Hun! My taste in music is qite diverse. It depends on my mood.

Have a fun trip! I'll be leaving sometime on Saturday after the funeral for
my overnight trip. Figures it will be raining on Sunday. Grrrrrr. Don't know if we will have time to see my ocean.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Shep...WOW! Breath taking pics! I need to borrow your Shepharditos to help me around the house. LOL

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The BWCA is quite lovely. These were from the nicest days. The daytime ones with the really glassy water were on our last morning there - I woke up before everyone else, just after dawn. Very peaceful time there. The sunset pictures were the night before - that was the first night it was really clear enough for us to see the stars. We (unfortunately) missed the northern lights the first night we were there because it was cloudy.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Great pics PS !!

You must feel recharged and re-invigorated after your trip. Nature is wonderous.

😎

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks Timely! Yeah, it's nice to get away from the office and not have a schedule. It has it's own challenges, of course, but the feeling of a hard day's work out camping is somehow much more rewarding than a hard day's work sitting at a computer all day. Strange.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Knock Knock Any One Home ?

I feel a little less "whambuzeled" today.
The Banshee was semi nice, I think she got "chewed" by the "Uber Boss" after two of us complained.
I managed my double and will have another tomorrow because some one else called in sick.
I fill in for every one, I am the only person who will do a double, so I want some damn verbal recognition.
And I am wicked fast.

Any way, it is good to see Errols and Sheps tales and yours too Gordi.
It is finally Summer here with a grand S. The grass is growing and I don't have time to mow it.
I can't wait to get a few days off to putz with my willows.
Hugs Abound Around

edit on 25-5-2018 by WalkInSilence because: crap

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just popping in to let you all know that LookingForABetterLife/Blue won't be around until he gets his computer fixed. Windows updates seems to have screwed things up.

I am in a LOT of physical pain and going to rest right now. You are all in my thoughts and heart as always!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Things are BAD

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, what's going on? Are you Ok? Love that song! But...what do you mean by things being BAD??????

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Fin, my phones on 6%. But I know, BAD. Reach inside, brother. Don't look outside yourself for inspiration and love right now, man okay, look inside and try to find your wonder and awe. Think of beautiful things. Look at some flowers. Send me a pm if you'd like

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I sent a PM. YOU have much worth in this life and are loved and appreciated. You'll always have us and this beautiful place. Hold on Sweetheart. Know that you are never alone. Hugs!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Going to a funeral soon and then off to my friend's for an overnight stay. I will stay in touch once I am at my friends later today. If anyone needs me, send a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Much love and light to you all. Take care of one another.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I hope they put a great funeral on. Yeah, I know it sounds weird but what else do you say to someone going to a funeral?

I'll be looking in from time to time too. I hope Fin gets back to us with at least a little explanation. Have fun at your friends' place.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hi Sweetie! It was a very touching and beautiful ceremony. Her life was so filled with love and inspiration for all. I hope to leave such a beautiful legacy behind when I'm gone. It has always been extremely important to me to reach out to others, hopefully make a difference in their lives and leave them with hope and a smile.

I'm home now and just waiting for my best Friend to come and get me. Could be an hour to an hour and half. It's supposed to rain tomorrow though. So much for the beach visit. Might get to see it tonight at sunset. I will eventually get online while sitting out on the patio tonight.

Very Worried about our Fin. Hope if he shows up, someone is online at the same time.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Heard from Fin and the message was from earlier today. He was resting, so I think we can relax a bit and hopefully he will check in here later.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey Dearest Shedians... Greetings And Cheers On This Merry Weekend.

Have A Great Weekend. It's Memorial Day Weekend.
Think Of One From Long Ago And Greet.

Also....
I got my job back. Was out for a month and a half.
It's amazing to think of how much I forgot about that job. Toodles...
edit on 26-5-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join