It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Is there even such a thing as "normal"???

No. It is just an abstract concept that we can compare ourselves to, but it is not there.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I was going to write more about relationships too, but decided against it. Nobody wants to read a book. LOL I think my life would make for a great movie.

Gordi, you have such a lovely family.

Fin, you are quite the Gentleman. I think our bodies are sacred and shouldn't be shared with just anyone. I was never into one night stands either. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I like your attitude toward life about not getting frustrated or bitter.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Jings, an I the only one in a "normal" relationship?? LOL

You mean with your 'first' wife"? That always made me chuckle when you would call your only wife your 'first' wife. LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Gordi and, Night Star, I personally would love to hear your thoughts on it. I just love this place because of all the different angles we come from and there's such respectful discourse. You don't see that much at all these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Jings, an I the only one in a "normal" relationship?? LOL
Is there even such a thing as "normal"???

I wrote a big long paragraph here about my take on relationships, celibacy etc
Then I decided to delete it and sum it up simply by saying:

Just Be You.

If how you act here is any indication of how you are in real life at home I can imagine that your wife is either laughing her ass off or climbing the walls. Or possibly both at the same time. LOL! But, what we really want to know is, do you leave the toilet seat up...?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
Gordi and, Night Star, I personally would love to hear your thoughts on it. I just love this place because of all the different angles we come from and there's such respectful discourse. You don't see that much at all these days.

i'd like to hear more too

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi!

I was seeing some friends and just returned home.

Got an idea posting a rainbow pic here. I think this one is nice, from Laramie, Wyoming.

And a song also:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

ETA And just for laughs, the same guy with his gf freaking out on a Ferris wheel.

edit on 24/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ooooh, rainbows, music and curious people. Hello my Lovelies!

edit on 24-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wonderful Jacy news for everyone!

She will have an apartment of her own to move to in June. Wi-Fi is included so be ready to put on your seatbelt and enjoy the ride once Jacy is back. Bring some doughnuts too.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yayyyy! Welcome home (soon!) Jacy. We've all been missing you.

edit on 24/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yay! Woo hoo! Does the happy dance.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Whale Sneezing a Rainbow

As today has been a magical day for Jacy and rainbows are making their rounds in the Shed today I thought I'd share another piece of magic, that of whales making rainbows. No pixie dust needed for this.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Whales, elephants, cats, dogs and hedgehogs are my favourite animals. Oh, and Peregrine Falcons (one of them shat over me from the ninth floor after I'd just showered, I felt gifted. No, really. Luck rains.) Rainbows just make it better.

ETA Should have added, I was sitting outside with friends smoking a ciggy when it happened. They laughed. The bastards....
edit on 24/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
You mean with your 'first' wife"? That always made me chuckle when you would call your only wife your 'first' wife. LOL

Haha! YES, I live to keep her on her toes!! LOL

originally posted by: Dakini37

Maybe later!
OK, Short version:
If everyone on Earth is different (they are), then if there is "The One" out there for you... there can be ONLY ONE! (Because they're all different, so only one (at most) can be 100% compatible)
Almost everyone 99.999999% of us will NEVER find THE ONE, so we all have to settle for something less.
99.9% would be great... 99% yeah... 95% pretty good I reckon.... But most of us will try and settle for what?? 85%-90%??
Maybe that's not good enough.
I also have a LOT to say about "trying to impress" potential partners being completely counter-productive and borderline dishonest - but that can wait for another time!

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
If how you act here is any indication of how you are in real life at home I can imagine that your wife is either laughing her ass off or climbing the walls. Or possibly both at the same time. LOL! But, what we really want to know is, do you leave the toilet seat up...?

Have you hacked my webcam??

I am WYSIWYG at all times!
I don't leave the toilet seat UP!!.... my "first wife" leaves it DOWN!!! hehe

GREAT NEWS that jacy may be getting her own place AND online again!!!! WooHoo!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I also have a LOT to say about "trying to impress" potential partners being completely counter-productive and borderline dishonest.

I could never understand how some women would act one way with a friend and a different way with their boyfriends or spouses. I was the same with everyone, always just me. I never dressed to impress. I am very feminine though and love nice clothes and jewelry. I also enjoy my makeup. If a woman knows how to choose the right colors for her and the right amount so they don't look like a clown, it only enhances her looks. Maybe brighter or darker colors for evening wear.

ETA: About the toilet seat...Chrissie trained you well. Admit it.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I adore so many animals!!!!!! We have a lot of hawks in the city here.

oh my rainbow contribution...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Speaking of training...my ex trained me so well I ended up sitting down to pee. I still do it to this day when at friends houses. (We have a urinal in this building and you need to be really drunk to miss that. I avoid drunk these days) It's a lot easier and you can't miss.
Just saying...
edit on 24/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Good job Light! Now when the next lady comes along, you will already be trained much to her relief. LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I do my doody like a Real Man....

STANDING UP!

I kid, I also when I'm at home just sit when I pee,it takes the strain of your lower back and legs and allows for a more..ahem , complete draining..

Lol at the bathroom talk in the shed... I thought we had an outhouse...

Where I don't stand or sit...its more of a hover....

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join