It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I googled pantsuit and the wikipedia article shows a photo of Hillary Clinton.
Say no more!

Hope all is well with you and Layna.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Joe! Glad you liked the dress!
Sheye, Wis and others have gone missing.
I figure they will return when they can and want to.
The doors are unlocked and the lights are always on.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Lol.. my ex wore it better trust me .. an Irish beauty with skin like porcelain and a fiery personality .

But yes she went from a head full of dreadlocks and beads and wearing corduroy to a Bob cut and
And Macy's .. was odd to watch unfold..

I put on my muck boots and took Layna bear for a walk into our lower field today, I wanted an up close view of the garden..
She was happy as a cat in a room full of mice, but, I was disappointed.

Still 6 inches of snow on my raised beds..

It's gonna be a late start this year.. I plan on going to town this week and buying my fingering potato seed before they sell out.. I'll just store them in my basement until I can plant.

I love in Sheffield vermont, the grow season is one of the main things that I do not like about living here..but we have close to 20 acres and we have a lot of privacy ..there are always upsides and downsides I guess...

Now Layna is conked out on my bed snoring.. for such a little thing she has a roar of a snore..lol

/hugs bro

Jeapordy is coming on I'll be back in 30...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I googled pantsuit and the wikipedia article shows a photo of Hillary Clinton.
Say no more!

Hope all is well with you and Layna.

LOL!

She would look better in a prison jumpsuit.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I feel a song coming on...

I googled your Sheffield.
Sounds pretty cold. I was born in Sheffield, but the UK Sheffield. Synchronicity. 20 acres sounds impressive. Freedom.

edit on 23/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Reply fix

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sounds impressive, but land is cheap up here, add the fact that the property is on the side of a mountain, and our road is not town maintained, and the reality is a lot less glamorous...

Don't get me wrong I don't take it for granted , there is nothing like watching the sunrise over the white mountains in the winter, or bonfires in the summer..

I don't know average temps in England for the winter, but here it is not unusual for us to not reach above 0° f for weeks at a time in December and January. Honestly I'd rather live further south where I didn't need to stay sequestered in the house, instead of being active outside,for almost half the year..but it is what it is..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Doesn't mean I cannot miss their presence hun!

It was your gardening cat card selection that inspired me to take the trek down the hill..
Sooo Layna-bear thanks you kindly, it's the first time since early October she got to go on such a long adventure!

/hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I like my space. Holland is one of the most densely populated countries in Europe but they are a friendly bunch. The happy shops do make up for it though. That's why I grabbed the chance to move here 25 years ago. All legal and above board. Money is my restriction these days. I go once a month and it lasts less than a few daze. Ups and downs I guess. It is what it is. I try to be happy with what I have but it doesn't always work. I'm not allowed a cuddle pet in this temporary housing which sux. I feel very alone but there are worse things in life.

ETA My neighbour appears to be gone. Hopefully my quality of life will improve now. I can at least listen to my own music in my room.

edit on 23/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello

Just woke up at 3am with a huge craving for a cigarette and had one. Not much to tell now, in the forest, after three beers, i got so cold that i went to a friend's place.

but

I would like to see WIS write something. It has been a while since last time?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

A roar of a snore. Hahaha!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm an inconsiderate ass sometimes..forgive me bro..

CONGRATULATIONS ! the neighbor from hell is gone!

Thank God bro, It must feel wonderful to actually be able to think without the constant irritation..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Doesn't mean I cannot miss their presence hun!

It was your gardening cat card selection that inspired me to take the trek down the hill..
Sooo Layna-bear thanks you kindly, it's the first time since early October she got to go on such a long adventure!

/hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

I miss them too Joe, very much!
I'm glad my cat card inspired you to take a trek down the hill with Layna-bear today.

Been in a lot of pain all day. I'll go find something to watch on youtube, but I'll be checking in and out.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I sent her a PM or two.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What about a caged animal? How about a little bitty fish in a little tank? A turtle perhaps?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've been to Vermont before. Lovely there!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You are a sweet dude. It's all good.
It's 2:30am and I can hear music. My own!

I hate caged animals. Plus an aquarium is asking for careful transportation. Something I cannot guarantee. A cat or a dog is what I like, cats are better.

edit on 23/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

ETA If it had been down to me I would now be the proud carer of a red-nosed pitbull. My deceased ex's. Diego, happier than a happy dog with Scooby snacks. Unfortunately this couldn't happen so the beast probably is now in an asylum awaiting a new owner after the people that took him in didn't want him any more. So-called animal lovers let him down. They got 5 grand from her estate to care for him but after 2 weeks of her passing they put him on facebook looking for a new home. Some people suck, animals less.
edit on 23/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I had a friend who went to Johnson and Wales ,
I drank many a scorpion bowl in providence..

I live in rural vermont, our town doesn't even have a Highschool.. where In vermont have you visited?

Light,
That sucks with the no pet policy,Layna-bear spoons with me every night under the covers.. she's better than an electric blanket in the winter..

As night suggested, I know you can't pet them but a fish can be company and make a dwelling seem more of a home..

Beta fish are beautiful and hearty, you wouldn't need an elaborate tank..

Bearded dragons while a bit pricier then a beta fish and more of a long term commitment make excellent pets..
My nephew has had his for about 8 years now and it loves being held by him and is quite intelligent.
My sister had an iguana when she was younger, but that thing was nasty .. it used to whip her with its tail..
But the bearded Dragon albeit much smaller is completely docile..plus they are cool to even just look at...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm a slow typer on my phone Light, feel free to go ahead and ignore my previous post..I understand the no cage notion, and respect it

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No need for apologies my friend, we are all friends here.
I spoon with dogs and cats but it's been too long for me. My last human contact was months and years ago. Not all my fault. Things will change eventually. Or they won't, but I hope they will.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I feel the same way about animals. My friend's mum has a parrot in a cage, it breaks my heart 💔. I wish I had acres for my Fido to run in. He's the kindest, most patient, loyal, loving being I have ever met. He's the love of my life.

My heart aches for your situation. I hope you find financial security, a place to call yours and you get to bring that pooch home. I ask everything good and light to manifest that for you.

Glad you're getting some time and space to actually think now. You have such a good heart.

edit on 2342018 by Dakini37 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join