It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

😊 I knew I was home! *Hugs*

Sheye, I love your posts.

It’s nice to read that someone cares. 😊 

As a newb I see you a such a valued member here. I hope you feel that. I hope my ramblings haven't made anyone feel superfluous.

Timely, my sister taught my son to Dutch oven himself. She also taught him to stick peas up his nose (but not at the same time as the Dutch oven would be ineffective). I'm thinking of banning her from the house.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

As a newb I see you a such a valued member here. I hope you feel that. I hope my ramblings haven't made anyone feel superfluous.

On the contrary... your posts have been delightful to read. Wit and humour go a long way in the Shed.

I love your honesty about relationships and think uou are bang on about many trying to impress others ( even in friendship).

I too am celibate by choice ( yes.. there are men interested or at least there were some at some point) 😆.. but I just can’t be bothered with “ romance” any more. I’d rather have a good male friend than a lover. Maybe it’s my age... but I love only looking after myself, and appreciate being alone. If I want company , I ring up a friend for coffee. My friends have a mixture of sweet and salty characteristics. None of this saccharine sweet stuff all the time. I prefer a friend who will call a spade a spade, and doesn’t mince words when the obvious needs to be stated.

Anyhoo... enough about me and my ramblings... but I will say this.. we are similiar in many ways but very different spiritually.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I love all you guys! You all bring your own unique, interesting and wonderful personalities into the Shed and I thank you all for that, for being you!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
TIMELY, I don't know what you put under my pillow...it must have escaped. Looks around the room in a panic for the mysterious 'thing' that Timely left.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! You knew and didn't save me? Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Glad to see you again Sheye! How are you today? I'm having coffee and desperately trying to wake up here.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi Night ... finished my usual 3 cups of coffee awhile ago. Then made a cheese omelette for breakfast ... nom mom nom 😆

Heading out to my new doctor in a few hours , and I may meet a friend afterwards for coffee or maybe an early supper. ( I ate at 10 am so will most likely be hungry by 3:30 /4 )

How are you Night ?

PS Timely only left his imagination under your pillow ... try not to disturb it , or better yet , give it the boot . 😆

Luv ya Timely 😁🤪

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

we are similiar in many ways but very different spiritually.

I'd like to hear about that sometime!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Let us know how it goes with the new Doctor. Have fun with your friend! My Sister should be calling any minute. Lunch! Starving!

Timely's imagination can be...wild and dangerous. LOL

edit on 25-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I know about Sheye's religion. What do you believe? You girls can get the conversation going. I may be gone soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37

we are similiar in many ways but very different spiritually.

I'd like to hear about that sometime!

Perhaps I assume too much ? From my understanding of your posts .. you are into New Age enlightenment and the metaphysical.

I am a Christian and do not believe in New age ( or old age 😆) enlightenment. I believe in Jesus Christ and His Holy angels and the intercession of prayers through His grace.

Doesn’t make me very popular in the Shed , but how others view me and my belief system is of little concern to me. I still care about them and pray for all souls .

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We accept all people and it doesn't matter what your belief system is. To me, as long as someone is a good person, that's enough for me. HUGS! Gotta run my Lovelies! Have a beautiful day!

edit on 25-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

We accept all people and it doesn't matter what your belief system is. To me, as long as someone is a good person, that's enough for me. HUGS! Gotta run my Lovelies! Have a beautiful day!

None of us are truly “good” Night. We ALL are in need of grace. My light does not come from within , but when I empty myself of superficial desires , and try and let Jesus in ... that is the true light.

We differ a lot on view points, but it is what it is .. and I totally respect everyones God given free will to believe what they want.

I prayed very earnestly to Jesus for Jacey ... not saying my prayers had anything to do with her good change of fortune .. that would be arrogant of me.. but it does give me hope in prayer... and I will never give up on prayer to Jesus.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hey there!

I hope all goes well at the doctor today.

I was raised Christian and went to a Roman Catholic elementary school. I no longer attend services, but I do pray for others,never myself. I try to do right by people, and help when I can, I'm not perfect, but I do consider myself a good person.

Discussing faith is not easy for me, as I feel doing so can lead to unneeded tensions.so I rarely engage in those conversations in real life. That said I do respect those of all faiths.

I am glad your back hun!

/happydaysarehereagain-manysmilesyouveappearedagain-angelsandseraphem-Hugs

WiS,
And your back too! Yay! It's a twofer!

I hope all is treating you well hun, I know your a lone wolf apex predator,but I still worry when you disappear to long.

/wolfpack-hasyourback-howlingatthemoon-andfreshblooms-springair-crystalclear-nofear-Hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sharing another work I played around with on Deep Dream Generator for those that are following me there or on Twitter.
I haven't been feeling up to doing any serious work there recently due to life, the universe, and all of that but I do have my demanding fans to keep happy.

edit on 4 25 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Nice!

And thanks you for the Jacy update bro, wonderful news!

I've been busy myself up here, I am about to head out to the nursery in town , I need to pick up a bunch of seed, and see if they have any organic cherry tomato seedlings for sale.

I'll be back in a few hours.

/highfive-nojive-livewire-cartirebonfire-Hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice Celtic and colourful. Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament symbol in the middle. (That's what I know it as but they may have "borrowed" it from "somewhere". Things were a lot easier to hide without the internet. For the CND, not you.)

edit on 25/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sheye, it's absolutely ok with me if you have a strong and deep belief in Jesus. I don't share your depth of faith as mine has been battered and is barely in evidence, but I respect it. I always will. And I expect most of us here do as well.

And also a reply to: a slightly later post by Sheye
Hold on tight to what you believe in. Hold on tight.

edit on 25/4/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Oh when I say 'good', I assumed it was a given that no one is truly all good or perfect, that just wouldn't be natural as we are human. I meant good in their heart, loving etc. I was raised Catholic and went to church years ago. I attended Catholic grade school. I love Angels and pray to God and have little cards of saints. I also have a lot of metaphysical stuff, but I do not follow any one path or belief system.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience, there is always something new to learn, to share and experience here in this earthly life.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh, hurry on then, month of June!

That's wonderful news!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Jacy, we miss you... Stay safe and see you again soon!

ETA: Please check your U2Us.

edit on 25/4/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join