It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atmospheric eletricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

as they say who controls the past controls the present
and it wasnt only in europe, all nations had it

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

the shape of it is too similar to it be an coincidence, if it was some dumb crap like claiming that the pakals tomb seal showns an spaceship, you could be onto something, but when it deosnt takes even an bit of imagination to see it, then nope

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

and much more

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

source: www.stolenhistory.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

yep!
and so are obelisks, spires and domes

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

electroplating is only the tip of the iceberg
also i just noticed almost all posts from you are from political threads. oops... looks like someone doesnt likes old ats

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

where did i say that it only appeared on europe?
i challenge you, go to your town hall and ask for pictures from the late 1800's early 1900's
you may be surprised at what you will find

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

wich just happened by an one in a million chance to look like an old lightbulb?
edit on 7-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

already sent the link, look at the answer to your previous question

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

wich is one of the many examples of how your story is a bunch of ridiculous lies that were done to hide your true history

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

wich is one of the many examples of how your story is a bunch of ridiculous lies that were done to hide your true history

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: gspat

We're still not quite sure who built Gobekle Tepe (sp?) or who buried it.

OP is talking about 19th century Europe. Please try again. He is saying super advanced technology was in use by europe and then lost in the 1800s. he talks about buildings in europe built in the 1600s 1700s that cant be built today because our technology isn't good enough.

In short, it's nonsense.

My take is that was an example of possibly gathering electricity from the atmosphere. I didn't read anything in it about only being about the 1600s. I've never seen anything about it even being built. Looking at his later posts, you can see where he's trying to go with the thread. Please don't derail.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He clearly says this technology was being used and the greco Roman buildings are the evidence. He claims a mudflood in the 1800s ended the technology worldwide. It's not my fault you can't understand his thread, no derailment needed.

one of the main technologies (the others can be seen here:www.stolenhistory.org...) that were lost after the misterious 19nth century "mud flood"
what is atmospheric eletricity you say?
its an forgotten 99% clean form of energy capture
it consists in using spires, domes (of the russian, greco-roman style) and tesla coils (as the story goes, atmospheric eletricity was the secret behind tesla's infamous secret inventions) to literraly capture energy from the thin air

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Pardon me ... are you saying because there are similar structures around the world, and some have sunk into the ground due to subsidence, that it's evidence for some suppressed "mud flood" in the 1800's? That's the gist I get from a brief perusal of what seems nth level crackpottery.

Maybe the similar buildings were from a worldwide era of colonialism with origins in Europe?

I am baffled ... and don't have the wherewithal to stitch it all together and judge how much of a waste of time it is.

Do you have a better presentation and summation that might give a reason to consider such variance with common understanding? Who are these all powerful "fun police" for instance?

Why would millions be in on this great suppression of knowledge?

Is this a LARP?

edit on 4/7/2018 by Baddogma because: typo fixo

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

it ended there, it existed before that

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

theres much more than that

Maybe the similar buildings were from a worldwide era of colonialism with origins in Europe?

still doesnt explain how they were built so fast

Do you have a better presentation and summation that might give a reason to consider such variance with common understanding? Who are these all powerful "fun police" for instance?

by fun police, i mean the elite, the NWO if you will

Why would millions be in on this great suppression of knowledge?

because oil gets some of the more powerfull countries an good $

Is this a LARP?

i hope you are kidding, you have followed my humanoid threads for years, just because i posted something a little more off-beat i am suddenly a larper?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

and also this is ats, an place for alternate interpretations of the mundane
its right in the motto:

deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Apologies... I was guilty of what you do at times. I gave a summary read and didn't see any truth or supported testimony and was a bit abrupt.

But ... where is the meat? Do the buildings have signs of being older than the 16 to 19th centuries? Could the lower levels be the commonly known subsidence as ground water gets used, or other more common geologic processes? Is there any testimony to these alleged events?

I even watched a couple of the vids you linked and there didn't seem to be ANY supportive evidence other than a perhaps ignorant person wondering how something was done a century or two ago.

Is there a succinct source I could read that would convince one that there is anything "real" about these notions?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Or there simply is no lost technology. Ockham's Razor.
The architecture is beautiful though.

Interesting reference to your user name.... or is it?

Which one do you usually prefer, occam, or ockham?

I shall sit upon a spire and contemplate this mystery. Should be electrifying.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The pyramids can not be built to the exact specifications, or so they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join