It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atmospheric eletricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

the ancients knew how to use this twinkling you describe to create lamps

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

sadly i cant provide the communication part due to the fact it was obtained via A.I translation of russian texts as for the rest:
trasnportation: ic.pics.livejournal.com...
ic.pics.livejournal.com...
wirelless eletricity: heres an entire page of them: tech-dancer.livejournal.com... (use google translator)
lighting: that isnt as dramatic as what i provided

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

and much more!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The electric tram, a large electric train set.

The 2.4 km (1.5 mi) long line started at Berlin-Lichterfelde Ost station on the Anhalt Railway line. Each car was originally equipped with a 180 Volt DC 4 kW (5.4 hp) electric motor, the current supplied via the running rails in a manner similar to that used by most present-day model railways. Therefore, the 1,000 mm (3 ft 3 3⁄8 in) metre gauge tracks were generally separated from driveways and trespassing was prohibited.

At railroad crossings the rails were dead or switched on only briefly before the approach of the tramcar. Nevertheless, persons and horses frequently received electrical shocks. It is also believed that young persons caused short circuits which shut down the operation by putting wire mesh on the tracks, in order to enjoy the sight of glowing metal.

In 1891 the track was equipped with an overhead wire and the line was extended to Berlin-Lichterfelde West station. After several extensions, operation finally discontinued in 1931.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

sadly i cant provide the communication part due to the fact it was obtained via A.I translation of russian texts as for the rest:
trasnportation: ic.pics.livejournal.com...
wirelless eletricity: heres an entire page of them: tech-dancer.livejournal.com... (use google translator)
lighting: that isnt as dramatic as what i provided

There is a close up photo in the comments of the russian article in which the wires are visible.

Interesting that you would not mention that. Doesn't fit into your wireless fantasy guess.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

i aint saying that it was LED lighting just that it worked exactly like it and was avaliable centuries before

Its not LED lighting but works exactly like it?

so what it is it?

You want pictures debunked yet you cant even say what it is that's in them you want debunked?

They could build them in 1-2years?

Any more vague and this thread could be about anything one chooses.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yeah firstly lots of those pictures are so low resolution (the actual sources or transfer is so bad) that you are unlikely to see fine black lines as cables in those image. Due too photography in those days not being of amazing quality, and the lenses and general photography equipment suffering greatly from aberration and glare. It makes it difficult to really see any cables at such distances depending upon the route in which they are going.

Secondly... ever hear of the telegraph/telegram? it is quite possibly what those poles are for. This and the fact the structures on the poles are clearly isolation.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

sssssuuuurrreee, very convenient that the wires hidden inside the tracks, so impossible to photograph

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

no wires visible in this bizzare pole here: ic.pics.livejournal.com...
with the sole exception of two lone wire below the crazy structure
edit on 10-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

so what it is it?

if i knew what it is, i would not be here in ats, okay? i would be writing books about it, maybe its the exploitation of an effect like coronal discharges?
i want you to shown what the hell is the higly advanced grid lighting in the pictures, seriously what are them?

by them i mean the strange civilization that existed before us

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

tech dancer has an interesting explanation for you second theory: you never see wires coming from these things to houses like you would in a telegraph pole

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

sssssuuuurrreee, very convenient that the wires hidden inside the tracks, so impossible to photograph

No. No wires hidden in the tracks. I take it you didn't have a train set when you were a kid. The power was fed to the rails.

But it wasn't very convenient. That's why powered rails were superseded by overhead lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Actually I post in all types of threads. Just happens most are political in nature nowadays, I actually was on ats a lot more before the politics took over.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ButchCassidy

Or so clueless YouTubers say.

amp.livescience.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

have one with wires,

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
what i find interesting in all this is the following

Ancient technology should likely be made from advanced materials. The most primative of our tools have survived many thousands of years, sure a bit rusty depending on the material... All of our most advanced materials would survive much much longer in the environment. Heck even a tool made from a really good well made piece of pristine stainless steel would survive.

AAAAnd you ask me to believe the ancients somehow managed to remove all record of advanced tech before they... went off to troll someone else?

Seems too construed and convoluted to even be remotely plausible.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

that actually makes sense

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

the only one that fit the period was the last one, and the fact that almost nobody noticed it, means that it's an minor error

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie

this one doesnt have the U shaped metal thingy that covers all the brackets, so we arent seeing the same thing

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

it wasnt them that removed the traces, it was the PTB

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join