It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atmospheric eletricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Someone had invented an outside light that utilized this. It was patented, the guy sold the patent, it was buried. I could not refind the articles about this patent.

www.rexresearch.com...

The most notable earth battery patent is one which operated arc lamps by drawing "a constant electromotive force of commercial value" directly from the ground. In addition to this remarkable claim, a vocal radio broadcast system... through the ground.

A bit late as usual

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Someone had invented an outside light that utilized this. It was patented, the guy sold the patent, it was buried. I could not refind the articles about this patent.

www.rexresearch.com...

The most notable earth battery patent is one which operated arc lamps by drawing "a constant electromotive force of commercial value" directly from the ground. In addition to this remarkable claim, a vocal radio broadcast system... through the ground.

A bit late as usual

This is the technology I am talking about. I was measuring this energy in a similar way with trees from my yard. I found lots of UHV voltage and it seemed to have low amps. I would have to run it through a step down transformer to get the voltage right for using it to run LEDs. I quit working on it when I found the guy had already invented and patented it, and waited for the product to hit the market, but I discovered the guy had sold the patent for quite a bit of money and it was buried. www.treehugger.com...

In m tests, the energy was just as strong at night if not stronger. It seemed to be limitless, subtracting energy from it would not hurt the tree within reason. This would not have been possible to do with conventional light bulbs though, but it can fire up multiple LED lights. I actually bought LED bulbs to do testing with but quit when I saw the invention would probably be marketed at a reasonable price in a year. It is gone and the patent covers enough that these people in the article quoted would not be able to patent their technology.

Another article from after I was researching this, I was experimenting this in around 2005....I was bored and curious. www.sciencedaily.com... The guy who patented the light that gained it's energy from trees patented it about the same time I was researching it which is before either of these articles were released.
edit on 28-9-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I have read a few times over the years about finds made in pyramids of tubes [ lights ] being found and when they removed them they stopped working

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I have read a few times over the years about finds made in pyramids of tubes [ lights ] being found and when they removed them they stopped working

During a thunder storm our high pressure sodium lights start to glow. Supposedly florescent lights do the same thing sometimes when the air voltage is high. The energy directly interacts with the gas and they glow a little. I have seen this happen a half dozen times in my life with the high pressure sodium and mercury lights. I have seen videos of the glowing florescent lights but have never noticed them glowing on their own

I could build something to power a few LED lights, I have plenty of transformers and ten little light diodes or what ever they are. I have everything to do it if I need to put it together some day, I know it will work. You can even gather energy off of the top of snow.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My idea of free electricity these days is rigging the meter

I have been looking into this Mudflood stuff over the last few months and was actually thinking about a thread when this came up on the search button . the closest i get to doing stuff like this is using copper wire to keep the slugs away from my flowers

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My idea of free electricity these days is rigging the meter

I have been looking into this Mudflood stuff over the last few months and was actually thinking about a thread when this came up on the search button . the closest i get to doing stuff like this is using copper wire to keep the slugs away from my flowers
If you place copper chunks in your garden, it draws more energy through the soils, real pennies will do. Plants like that extra energy boost.

Slugs on the otherhand do not like the extra energy flow, the plants have more power to create protection chemistry too. Bacteria do not do as well if energy is flowing through the soils more too, bacteria do not grow well in clay soils.

Yes, copper wire in your flower garden works. pre-84 pennies are cheaper though, if they get rid of pennies as money, the copper in them will be worth twice as much as a penny.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: humanoidlord

my question - for all these " ancient electricity" claims - what did they use electricity for ?????????????

Yup. A big problem since we've found nothing that old that actually runs on electricity. I'm not actually deriding the idea that there was some sort of energy system, but it had to have been for something far different than we can envision today. And all we have is a few spires. No one has actually made it work. Unless there is a working theory behind all this, well, it's great to speculate anyway.

I'm love the idea, but the truth is that nobody has found any evidence of what the electricity might be used for, how it might be stored, or even how it might be gotten from a to b. There are No cables, no batteries, no moters, no nothing. We haven't even found the glass from a light fitting.

We've found post holes from houses that are older than the great pyramids, and wooden ritual circles older than stone henge. But no electricity pilons.

Those ancient sites mentioned in the video. They don't show evidence that heavy ma ninety was ever used there. No holes to boot equipment down. No ducts for high voltage cables. No scratch marks on the floors from generators. And no evidence of the tools needed to maintain them. Absolutely nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I got a load of cable free from my neighbour and stripped the copper out to save my plants as their seems to be a abundance of slugs/snails in my area which were having a field day with my sun-flowers and garden plants .

But the copper wire wrapped round them and into the ground worked a treat

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: humanoidlord

my question - for all these " ancient electricity" claims - what did they use electricity for ?????????????

Yup. A big problem since we've found nothing that old that actually runs on electricity. I'm not actually deriding the idea that there was some sort of energy system, but it had to have been for something far different than we can envision today. And all we have is a few spires. No one has actually made it work. Unless there is a working theory behind all this, well, it's great to speculate anyway.

I'm love the idea, but the truth is that nobody has found any evidence of what the electricity might be used for, how it might be stored, or even how it might be gotten from a to b. There are No cables, no batteries, no moters, no nothing. We haven't even found the glass from a light fitting.

We've found post holes from houses that are older than the great pyramids, and wooden ritual circles older than stone henge. But no electricity pilons.

Those ancient sites mentioned in the video. They don't show evidence that heavy ma ninety was ever used there. No holes to boot equipment down. No ducts for high voltage cables. No scratch marks on the floors from generators. And no evidence of the tools needed to maintain them. Absolutely nothing at all.
Metal was precious in the old days, any metal found was like finding treasure, it could be traded for food or even beer or wine. They melted everything they could find to make things, brass was formed from metals. Any iron objects would have been melted down to make swords or tools. If a modern looking tool from five thousand years was found, someone would just think someone had lost it while digging recently. If everyone expects all old stuff to look like it was three thousand years ago, they will not recognize other cultures creation. Just like today, there were more inteligent and advanced parts of societies and some people were way ahead of others in creating things.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Metal was precious in the old days, any metal found was like finding treasure, it could be traded for food or even beer or wine.

Nonsense. Metals were mined like they are today.

Neanderthals mined flint and hematite (color pigments).
Egyptians mined malachite, turquoise, copper and gold.
Greeks and Romans mined copper, tin, silver, gold, lead...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Copper is good for killing things. Wooden ships used to be lined with sheet copper below the waterline. Then copper containing bottom paint came along. Then bottom paints containing not very high concentrations of copper were banned because it kills living things, including those not trying to live on the hulls of ships.

edit on 9/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Decades ago i came across a German study of brain autopsy's of painters who had worked in heavy industry most of their lives and their brains were like a sponge

Their is a high rate of Ms in the trade because of the contents of the paint and thinners , Nail varnish remover is no 7 in strength 20 being the highest , i used to regularly dip my hands into no 19 at work and thought nothing of it at the time and use a wire brush on my hands to clean the paint or fireproofing off -see signiture 4 in my post !

Most of the houses round my way still have blue asbestos on the exterior and it was normal to sand that by hand with no mask or gloves and it was in Artex which i did a lot of back in the day again no mask as we were laughed at for wearing and nobody did .

Same with radiation , we did not give a hoot while working at a nuclear plant 30+ years ago our badges turned red after 4-5 days which was supposed to be the max you were allowed in 9 months on site , We just changed the badges and carried on working as normal back then .

Only 2 of us remain alive from that group of 12

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join