It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atmospheric eletricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this thread is an sequel of my thread on the cultural layer, and it deals with one of the main technologies (the others can be seen here:www.stolenhistory.org...) that were lost after the misterious 19nth century "mud flood"
what is atmospheric eletricity you say?
its an forgotten 99% clean form of energy capture
it consists in using spires, domes (of the russian, greco-roman style) and tesla coils (as the story goes, atmospheric eletricity was the secret behind tesla's infamous secret inventions) to literraly capture energy from the thin air
how does it works? nobody knows!
(note: atmospheric eletricity does work by just an huge mast somewhere (source: www.youtube.com...) the eletricity received is pretty poor)
but one of the main theories, is the one of russian eletricist and researcher TECH_DANCER (tech-dancer.livejournal.com...)
as i can see from A.I based translations, tech's theory is that by using mercury a on the mast/dome/obelisc/whatever construction (either by gilding it with gold/mercury or by putting metal flasks filled with mercury in a square around the structure) you can amp up the energy received, TECH's theory involves the existence of the officialy debunked ether particle and schumman waves, and i aint gonna say it here both because of the poor translations and because it involves a lot of eletrical slang (however surprisingly he never mentions zero point, quantum and other types of pseudoscience, wich makes me think that he is onto something)
this man here seemns to have obtained an result: www.youtube.com...
also here are two videos in english explaining the concept better and showing some strange domes and spires in old pictures (note: the second youtuber is an flat earther, so if he says some dumb crap just ignore):
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Or there simply is no lost technology. Ockham's Razor.
The architecture is beautiful though.
edit on 7-4-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

S n F for this thread! It brings back fond memories of the ATS I love!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

my question - for all these " ancient electricity" claims - what did they use electricity for ?????????????

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I did a lot of research on this subject about nine years ago or so. I had testers and copper pegs hooked up to trees and found very ultra high voltage on the bark of the trees here, it did not matter what time of day or night. It was not related to photosynthesis. I was going to tap into this power to utilize to make an outside light or inside lights. It could easily power a LED light to light a path. I researched how to harness this energy and what were necessary factors to harness it and identify potential.

Well, I spent a lot of time studying and thinking about this. It is a charge on every tree, even on your house. It is sort of like the surface tension on top of a lake. How something collects this charge and holds it is essential to define how hard something is. Everything, including us has this charge, it is everywhere. When you touch your finger to the desk, both you and the desk have this charge, that energy actually is what touches, if your finger touched the desk without this charge it would weld to the desk.

On a tree, at ground level it is about 200 volts, seventy feet up it is over 2000 volts approximately. Remember, you need to make a circuit to the ground to utilize this, running through a coil to raise the amps and lower the volts. I did accomplish this but I never did go the next step to reduce the voltage and raise the amps to match the LED bulbs I bought, they are dinky single units at one point five volts each. You have to use the high voltage to induce a secondary voltage.

Someone had invented an outside light that utilized this. It was patented, the guy sold the patent, it was buried. I could not refind the articles about this patent.

So it works. The thing is that there seems to be an unlimited amount of energy on the outside of the tree running up or down. but the tree needs this energy to survive. I do not think taking a little off the tree will hurt, but I know people, they will try to suck every drop of energy out of the forest just to make a buck. This has more potential to hurt our ecosystem than many other inventions and technology. The environment around my house uses that energy to thrive. You have to connect the electrolytes of the soil to this to work properly, proper soil and mineral density is critical.

I decided I was not going to continue persuing this power source, it is great for running some house lights, but more than that is not advisable. On top of that, a copper wire is required to shuffle the electricity, hooking a wire to a tree to your house is not wise if you live on a hill like I do. Not during a thunderstorm anyway, I know two people who did that, both learned the hard way not to do that with copper wire. A tree is better at conducting radio signals than a TV antenna.

Don't hook your cable to the tree, you will fry your TV if there is a lightning strike.

I could easily get power to run an outside light from a tree. You might be able to fire up a florescent tube just by holding it against a tree in some places.

This surface charge on your house actually dampens the heat from creating currents to go outside. The same type of surface charge is used to reflect heat from your furnace ducts. It keeps the duct cool to the touch wit two hundred degree air blowing through it. Removing the charge from the ground means it might cost more to heat your house, that charge is not endless, it is limited in an area. That charge is necessary for the health of the ecosystem in the area.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I came to ask the same question but you beat me too it.
Why can’t we find anything that was powered by this ancient energy.

a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

funny how we apparently lost the ability to do those amazing structures nowday, huh?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

my mission on this website, is this
bring back the ats we love!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Static. Like waving the bed quilt in the dark, on a dry cold winter night, and seeing lights flashing all over it. Or petting the dog, and seeing brightness flickering.

If only we could properly harness this, instead of just having painful shocks, or fancy flickering lights.....
edit on 7-4-2018 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is a nice piece of history:

A proposal of a German named Hermann Plauson, engineer and inventor of the 1920's who developed an electrostatic generator. There is a book available in the British Library of his work 'Production and Utilization of the Atmospheric Electricity'. His idea uses collector balloons of thin aluminium leaf with stays and wires for rigidity, filled with helium and covered in amalgamated zinc pins to ionize the surrounding air. 1 balloon 300 yards high gives a current of 400 volts of 1.8 amps, in 24 hours 17 kilowatts. 100 balloons set 100 yards from each other gives a minimum of 200 horsepower and up to 400 horsepower in winter due to the atmospheric changes.

Source
edit on 7-4-2018 by EartOccupant because: Static interference

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

my question - for all these " ancient electricity" claims - what did they use electricity for ?????????????

Yup. A big problem since we've found nothing that old that actually runs on electricity. I'm not actually deriding the idea that there was some sort of energy system, but it had to have been for something far different than we can envision today. And all we have is a few spires. No one has actually made it work. Unless there is a working theory behind all this, well, it's great to speculate anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

i was going to include this in the OP but somehown i forgot
anyway:
1: communication: by placing an atmos elec spire above an church bell its possible to make the bell ring and using an complex system we can "tune" the eletricity field making it possible to communicate using morse code
2: transportation: there are old photos that show wagons of the style you can find in san francisco (i dont know what they are called) that dont have wires supporting them!, but they do have strange "mini-domes" in their "decoration"
3: wireless eletricity, there are a lot of old pictures that showns eletricity poles that dont have wires(!), instead they are "aimimg" at suspíciously shaped structures...
4: lighting: some pictures and engravings shown strange lamps that dont have wires attached to them but of course again they are close to weird structures...
anyway the sky is the limit, look at all the things that use eletricity today

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No we didn't. What makes you think we did? What structure are you claiming we can't build today?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

already asnwered look below

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: lostbook

my mission on this website, is this
bring back the ats we love!

Thanks. This thread already has my vote for thread of the year!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

now put copper bulbs filled with mercury on the tree and see what happens

On a tree, at ground level it is about 200 volts, seventy feet up it is over 2000 volts

thats due to the ether quantity

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

the ancients knew how
sadly the "fun police" took everthing down....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join