It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

horrors in the balkans were partially stopped by the clintons

Bullsnip
www.telesurtv.net...

"Are the Clintons Serbia's Most Hated Couple?"

Declassified documents of 2,346 pages show that it was difficult for Bill Clinton to persuade U.S. allies to intervene. The conflict was complex, involving various territorial disputes between different ethnic groups in the Balkans....

Kosovo War

Four years later, in 1999, President Clinton decided to launch a second war on Yugoslavia under the pretense of stopping Serbian president Slobodan Milosevic's "ethnic cleansing" of Albanians in the province of Kosovo.

Despite the United Nations later ruling the alleged “genocide” never took place, Clinton strongly supported the Albanians and their Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) in their fight against Yugoslav forces.

I could post more links about the Clinton Butcher Crimes if you're interested
edit on 16-4-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

What would have happened had Hillary won?

All of the DOJ/FBI corruption that has since come to light; Strzok, Page, the McCabe insurance policy, Comey the weasel, the spouses, HAM radio licenses, etc.

None of that would have ever seen the light of day.

We might still be talking about it but we would be shrugged off as crazy conspiratorial nuts with no evidence.

President Hillary Clinton (shivers at the thought) would call it part of the vast right wing conspiracy she's been complaining about since the 90's.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q is saying "We made sure a reporter was there to catch it" [Tarmac Meeting].

I always thought it was odd there just happened to be a reporter there.
Has it been ruled out yet that Bill set Hillary up for the fall by having that tarmac meeting? I cannot let go of the thought Bill hates how Hillary treats him. If so, that is the leak that tipped off a reporter to be there. I easily see Bill turning on Hillary at this stage.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I will if you save the theatrics?

An exaggerated image with a bold claim and a date and you can't say what happened? It was over a month ago.

March 6, 2018
1st Boom revealed
Did you catch it?
The last will be magical
Q

So what was it?

First talks between North Korea and South Korea..

Who insisted that this meeting would take place?

Also The US visits Vietnam for the growing tension between the US and China. They came with an Aircraft Carrier..

It seems that they're there to stay because of the islands that are being militarized by the Chinese?

I don't like those Booms stop Booming Q

Now I'm beginning to think that Facebook and all others partnering and colluding with Facebook are all going to China soon to continue their market ?

What if the Chinese bloodlines are offering asylum to continue those who now face trail to go to China and start a war against Trump.
Just a thought?
edit on 0b11America/ChicagoMon, 16 Apr 2018 06:41:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Apr 2018 06:41:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Anyone remember the Cicada 3301 thing from years ago? It was basically a global scavenger hunt based off of obscure clues posted on the internet. No one knows what happened to those that completed it.

There was plenty of speculation of what that was, including a possible NSA recruiting tool.

What if it was a Q group recruiting? What if all those years since then has been spent fighting back against the cabal/NWO/deep state, whatever you want to call it, and has become what we are seeing now?

Also, Q keeps saying things like "learn our comms" "understand our comms yet?"

I feel like we're missing something vitally important about the drops.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Interesting. That could explain where meganon went and what happened to her? Him?a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Ok, so I knew of this Podesta email and thought it looked very suspicious, but this does a very good job of explaining the likely meaning. Would be a lot of big coincidences for this to be wrong.

And then there is this email

Yeah, I'm thinking Podesta funded and ordered his hit.

Excellent 'Scalia hit' thread from the time:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
NEW Q (this morning):

Apr 15 2018 23:37:31 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32a824 1061084

Re_read Five Eyes.
Avoid US data collection laws.
Hussein.
Public: Dossier FISA.
Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed
RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP
UK AUS assist/set up.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 16-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
The video has many arrows as mentioned and the sounds of chains. The arrows remind me of hillarys logo "I'm with her" and comet ping pong logo tied to pizza gate. Here are some images to summarize and recap. Notice bottom right of comet image.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Reminder:
PATRIOTS DAY this Thursday.
'The Shot Heard Round The World'.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q (this morning):

Apr 15 2018 23:37:31 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32a824 1061084

Re_read Five Eyes.
Avoid US data collection laws.
Hussein.
Public: Dossier FISA.
Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed
RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP
UK AUS assist/set up.
Q

qanon.pub...

RE: "Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP"

Is this Q saying that what remains to be revealed is a secret meeting to take down Trump...between Obama, Hillary, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper in the WH situation Room?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Along with UK & AUS to get around US laws.

How could they prove that though? You would think the situation room would be pretty damn secure. Mole on the inside?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

How could they prove that though? You would think the situation room would be pretty damn secure. Mole on the inside?

It seems more apparent that there were important white hats at work long before Trump was elected... before he even 'decided' to run.
Rogers is one.
I think this will prove to be why 'these people are stupid'.
They hadn't given a thought to the possibility that one of their own had morals and a conscience.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think it is going to come down to testimony about the meeting from one of those mentioned making a deal.
Unless...we have recordings referencing the meeting...Maybe as part of the Tarmac meeting recording to be released soon?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The latest word game by Q is very telling, can’t he type Obama?

Or is his middle name spat out as a poke at him allegedly being a Muslim

www.politifact.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It used to be BO when he was posting on 4chan. On Infiniti bo means board owner which is the person managing that particular board so he changed it to Hussain. The reason he doesn't use anyone's actual name is because of sniffers that would keep the message from even being posted in the first place

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashenThe reason he doesn't use anyone's actual name is because of sniffers that would keep the message from even being posted in the first place

that... sounds really unlikely.

people post about obama et al every day.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I think we've sailed way past anything likely at this point. I'm telling you what he said. I don't know if it's true or not but that's his side of the story for the record.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

fair enough

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Don't forget about The Heathen Group.

They're cozy with Set and the Trapezoids.

A most important quadrilateral.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join