It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

How?

23+me gets paid mostly from online payment transactions.

They've got ya.

And they also know who has the most Neanderthal bloodlines !!

Big database. 😎

forgot to.add >

When purchasing through the 23andMe online store, it is important to remember that only one payment source can be used per order; the entire amount of your purchase must be covered by a single card or PayPal account. Additionally, the billing address you provide in the cart must match the address associated with your purchasing card.

edit on Apr-16-2018 by xuenchen because: 🙌🚿

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That's not off the wall at all, IMHO.

It's a possibility to think about. Personally I believe they would be more careful if they were talking about really sensitive stuff; I wouldn't talk about that in the white house, I'd take a walk or something. But people can often be overconfident, even top politicians, and unexpected developments can screw you over when you think you're safe.

Depending on where you are at, you aren't even safe talking outside.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Doesn't sound suspicious in the slightest. Well they can't have my caveman blood that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dashen

How?

23+me gets paid mostly from online payment transactions.

They've got ya.

And they also know who has the most Neanderthal bloodlines !!

Big database. 😎

forgot to.add >

When purchasing through the 23andMe online store, it is important to remember that only one payment source can be used per order; the entire amount of your purchase must be covered by a single card or PayPal account. Additionally, the billing address you provide in the cart must match the address associated with your purchasing card.

You DNA is one's consciousness imprint, the operating system, not just eye color but soooooooo much more. If one VOLUNTARILY gives DNA (freewill) to 23andme or any other, one has given them outright permission to do as they please with it.

It is YOU, you have said, "I'm cool with you modifying it anyway you see fit." Now couple it with FB stuff - how you are feeling, Amazon - are you sick, herbs/meds self help books, Bank - wasting money, stressed, and so on they can monitor progress in changing your DNA to alter your consciousness expression. And they do.

Oddly, some alteration can be done with a a photo, but real time changes are harder, and measuring those changes even harder given our WIFI world. That DNA feeds back into other timelines of existence, other realities being expressed, other versions of me you and us.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
First talks between North Korea and South Korea..

Not the first, Inter-Korean Summit.

Sure wasn't anything the anons seemed to think was bombastic enough to stand out.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So they take the (genetic) information from the 23andme database and they can thus tailor more specifically energy output to the individual.

Earlier you mentioned

There is a post, back in part three I think, that contains a drop from a lawsuit containing information from the lawsuit. Someone sued the NSA over their mind being controlled, through reading it and then steering it and their life's actions - the NSA had the capabilities in the 1940's. Mind Control marches on, or so I'm told.

I've posted a bit about that, in the GUT's excellent thread, "Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology:"

This project appears to have been quite extensive and included (under U.S. Navy funding) studies demonstrating how to induce heart seizures, create leaks in the blood/brain barrier and production of auditory hallucinations. Despite attempts to render the Pandora program invisible to scrutiny, FOIA filings revealed memoranda of Richard Cesaro, Director of DARPA, which confirmed that the program's initial goal was to "discover whether a carefully controlled microwave signal could control the mind." Cesaro urged that these studies be made "for potential weapons applications."

An obscure District of Columbia corporation called Mankind Research Unlimited (MRU) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Systems Consultants Inc. (SCI), operated a number of classified intelligence, government and Pentagon contracts, specializing in, amongst other things: "problem solving in the areas of intelligence electronic warfare, sensor technology and applications." (14)

Employing some old OSS, CIA and military intelligence officers, the company also engages the services of prominent physicians and psychologists including E. Stanton Maxey, Stanley R. Dean Berthold Eric Schwarz plus many more. MRU lists in its Company Capabilities "brain and mind control."

Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society By David G. Guyatt

There's a bit about former intelligence officers again.

Combine all of the above, and, whoa...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Its about to BREAK. Like we supected the real Weiner Laptop investigation was swept under the rug to protect high profile politicians and they used the phony Weiner trial to bury it completely. HUGE! MAJOR SCANDAL UNCOVERED=> Internet Sleuths Put Together Bombshell Hidden in Friday’s DOJ IG Report – Involving Weiner Emails

The DOJ IG’s report released on Friday was a bombshell. Now we know hidden in it were pieces of information that when put into context with information released at that time indicate unimaginable corruption!

The DOJ IG’s report related to the many lies made by former FBI Head Andrew McCabe is 39 pages in length. (See report here) We reported on Friday our summary of the report. One key item that was included in the IG’s report was related to Anthony Weiner’s emails.
We stated –

The report includes little mention of Anthony Weiner’s laptop emails other than to mention that a meeting was scheduled to get a search warrant to request the emails on October 27th, 2016. The emails were the suspected cause for Comey’s email to Congress on October 28th, 2016, announcing that the Hillary email scandal was being reopened. However, per text messages between Strzok and Page, the FBI knew about the emails in September 2016 and had sent a team to New York to review the emails at that time. [The Weiner emails may be what the Democrats are most fearful of being released to the public.

Some Internet sleuths have put together some astounding implications from Friday’s report when put in context with events at the time and Weiner’s emails.

Andrew McCabe was made aware of Weiner’s emails in September 2016 but he sat on the emails for a month. After about a month there was either unrest within the FBI or the NYPD. Individuals who knew of Weiner’s emails are suspected of putting pressure on the FBI to look into the emails.

Then on October 24th, 2016, Obama’s corrupt AG Loretta Lynch inserted a new team on the Eric Garner case in New York. Garner was a black man who died under police custody. There were no indictments in the Garner case but somehow the Justice Department got involved.

According to Friday’s IG report, McCabe and AG Lynch held a call with New York –

McCabe told the OIG that during the October 2016 time frame, it was his “perception that there was a lot of information coming out of likely the [FBI’s] New York Field Office” that was ending up in the news. McCabe told the OIG that he “had some heated back-and-forths” with the New York Assistant Director in Charge (“NY-ADIC”) over the issue of media leaks.

On October 26, 2016, McCabe and NY-ADIC participated in what McCabe described as “a hastily convened conference call with the Attorney General who delivered the same message to us” about leaks, with specific focus being on leaks regarding the high-profile investigation by FBI’s New York Field Office into the death of Eric Garner. McCabe told us that he “never heard her use more forceful language.” NY-ADIC confirmed that the participants got “ripped by the AG on leaks.”

Note that McCabe held the call with AG Lynch that was “hastily convened” and McCabe said he never heard AG Lynch “use more forceful language”. Why did McCabe use the word “forceful”? What was she forcing? Also, how did anyone in New York know about McCabe’s leaks which had not yet even occurred at that time (October 30th)? The AG must have been referring to some other leaks.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're right

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
FYI, there's something "strange" about the URL in Q's new post #1168 @ qanon.pub... . The iQt.org website only partially loads for me.
edit on 4/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I can't get it to load fully either. It's probably being bombarded by Qsters trying to figure out why it was linked.

Domain Name: IQT.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D94552503-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: www.networksolutions.com...
Updated Date: 2018-02-23T22:13:38Z
Creation Date: 2003-02-16T12:48:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2028-02-16T12:48:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Network Solutions, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID: C203074628-LROR
Registrant Name: In-q-tel In-q-tel
Registrant Organization: In-q-tel
Registrant Street: 2107 WILSON BLVD STE 1100
Registrant City: ARLINGTON
Registrant State/Province: VA
Registrant Postal Code: 22201-3079
Registrant Country: US

From Go Daddy Whois search
edit on 16-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added whois info

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI, there's something "strange" about the URL in Q's new post #1168 @ qanon.pub... . The iQt.org website only partially loads for me.

Won't load for me at all.

They sure shut that thing up quick didn't they.

😉

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think it is getting hit pretty hard right now. It is loading, just very slowly. Didn't Q mention a while back to check the source code of websites? I wonder if this is one of them, I am going to check as soon as it loads for me.

-JT

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Time for SVU to investigate !!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

All these strange connections lead down to another rabbit hole. Do we even know that what they tell us about our DNA is the truth? It's not like we can test it ourselves to be sure. Imo this ties in to our hidden and secret history of the whole planet. What are they doing with the harvested genetic material? Do these ancestry companies even go as far to manipulate the data to fit a certain narrative? Is it all a lie? This feels like that it's all about bio-tech and developing bio-weapons at this point.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenblaz

Seems like Microsoft (Windows 10) and Google (Chrome Browser) have united to list it as a "potentially dangerous" website. Yeah...right. If it's dangerous to them, it's great for Patriots, here on Patriot's Day 2018.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It being overloaded LOL
does not work for me too

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

So they take the (genetic) information from the 23andme database and they can thus tailor more specifically energy output to the individual.

Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society By David G. Guyatt

There's a bit about former intelligence officers again.

Combine all of the above, and, whoa...

JAC,

I would say DNA is less generic then you might think. One's soul signature is not a problem to track if you go to the top of the food chain. The issue of control becomes complicated for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which if the planet was entirely hell no one would incarnate at all.

One's true soul is actually more powerful and clever then all of this combined, but each who enters dumbs it all down to nothing to experience a very specific experience - fake separation from all. That "separation' fact is the rub here, and those who think they are in charge exploit that through these tools listed and more.

The process of control runs up against each soul, and the collective, so it is a dance. The collective is much harder to deal with then the individual, so a balance is always managed. Where we go one, we go all, is actually buried in the collective too, and those controllers must manage that and each mind too.

They've been working to do one very specific breed out for ages: empathy. They hate the heart center, it's a noise to them, but to us it is pure unity and connection. So they work to breed hate, contempt, polarity based anger, resentment, pettiness, disdain and judgment in the hopes that the majority will simply drown out the minority of heart centered folks. Doesn't that describe modern thug culture, walter white, hannible lector, trolling, political discourse?

This is way above the 23andme phone operator, of the techs with disposable masks and goggles.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm on a Win7 box running Chrome. I am showing it as a safe site LOL. The page has so much AJAX it is taking forever to generate the source code.

-JT

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Greenblaz

Seems like Microsoft (Windows 10) and Google (Chrome Browser) have united to list it as a "potentially dangerous" website. Yeah...right. If it's dangerous to them, it's great for Patriots, here on Patriot's Day 2018.

Has it got any Crpto currency farming bots in it? One of those showed up in an earlier link

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join