It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this GA, my sentiments exactly.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
An issue that hasn't been addressed much yet:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

This may not be a coincidence as the architecture is awkward and impractical. Sound and stable construction would of course have the horizontal base touch the ground, not float above it. And if they really wanted an unusual style, why choose a symbol that is commonly known to be satanic? The chinese with their feng shui are keenly aware of buildings positions, shapes and symbols.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The inverted cross is far from satanic. It is the Cross of Saint Peter. It has only recently been associated with satanism due to certain horror movies.
edit on 16/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Has anyone seen this video of Obama saying he was NOT born in Hawaii?

www.youtube.com...

This can't be real right?
I mean, why would he admit that?

Yes, that is real.

He did say all that.

But even then it was a lie.

He was actually born in Indonesia, and was an orphan adopted by Obama Sr and Stanley Anne.

Hawaiian adoption laws were loos as a goose in the early 1960s.

And for the record, the adoption papers are sealed.

😎

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

The inverted cross is far from satanic. It is the Cross of Saint Peter. It has only recently been associated with satanism due to certain horror movies.

Their use of symbols is about the meanings they have in contemporary culture.

The swastika is a Hindu and a Tibetan symbol of positive motive, but thats not the meaning contemporary culture gives it.

The global cabal we are referring to, show themselves by reversing symbols.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Unanswered Q V3.5 2018 04 16 (upto Q post #1168 link
Q Post Pictures V3.5 2018 04 16 (upto Q post #1168) link

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And what meaning do you think that symbol has in 97.5% non-christian china?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
With all due respect:

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: FlyingFox

20 minutes into it and it's pretty clear that Trump is portrayed as the rich spoiled womanizing bully and hrc the poor girl who had it so hard and had to sacrifice soooo much.

Not sure i can stomach the whole thing. Does it get any less partisan?

I really only used the Frontline piece because it was narrated, verses posting the raw footage.

Anyway, the Netflix-produced documentary;Trump: an American Dream is more insightful as to how Trump is very much a NYC power broker who made his own rules. This one is better viewing, by far....

www.netflix.com...
edit on 16-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: wastedspace

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Published in 2016. Again, thanks GA for digging this up. Lots of juicy information that STILL hasn't seen the light of day.

Erik Prince: DOJ obstructing NYPDs desire to make arrests in Anthony Weiner case

“The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explaine

The point being, NYPD has all the information, and they will pursue justice within their rights if the FBI doesn’t,” Prince contended.

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs,” he stated.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And what meaning do you think that symbol has in 97.5% non-christian china?

China has more Christians than you think.

www.billionbibles.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

He also appears to say America is a place where everybody has the chance to make it, through misleading and dishonest practices, if they try. Which is kind of true I guess.

Well you can hear the breaks in the sound from editing, except I think the part about not being American is probably quoting someone else, telling a story or something.

a reply to: daskakik

Explanation from architectural firm

Shenzhen Stock Exchange

The essence of the stock market is speculation: it is based on capital, not material. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange is conceived as a physical materialization of the virtual stock market: it is a building with a floating base, representing the stock market - more than physically accommodating it. Typically, the base of a building anchors a structure and connects it emphatically to the ground. In the case of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, the base, as if lifted by the same speculative euphoria that drives the market, has crept up the tower to become a raised podium, defying an architectural convention that has survived millennia into modernity: a solid building standing on a solid base.

And according to The Architectural Review - and true to ancient Chinese customs of plagiarism - a building that was being built across the street changed its plans immediately when they saw how the stock exchange was being shaped in such a cool way; they started bolting on extra walls around the sides or something so their building would look like a stock market too, lol. The architect was pissed. I hope this doesn't ruin the Cabal's Satanic feng shui.

But seriously; I think the Chinese have only a tenuous grasp on western symbology. Maybe they did think St. Peter's cross is satanic, if they learned about it from bootleg movies. Americans get stupid tattoos of Chinese symbols too.
edit on 16-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

How?

23+me gets paid mostly from online payment transactions.

They've got ya.

And they also know who has the most Neanderthal bloodlines !!

Big database. 😎

forgot to.add >

When purchasing through the 23andMe online store, it is important to remember that only one payment source can be used per order; the entire amount of your purchase must be covered by a single card or PayPal account. Additionally, the billing address you provide in the cart must match the address associated with your purchasing card.

You DNA is one's consciousness imprint, the operating system, not just eye color but soooooooo much more. If one VOLUNTARILY gives DNA (freewill) to 23andme or any other, one has given them outright permission to do as they please with it.

It is YOU, you have said, "I'm cool with you modifying it anyway you see fit." Now couple it with FB stuff - how you are feeling, Amazon - are you sick, herbs/meds self help books, Bank - wasting money, stressed, and so on they can monitor progress in changing your DNA to alter your consciousness expression. And they do.

Oddly, some alteration can be done with a a photo, but real time changes are harder, and measuring those changes even harder given our WIFI world. That DNA feeds back into other timelines of existence, other realities being expressed, other versions of me you and us.[/

That post was/is WAVY!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

But seriously; I think the Chinese have only a tenuous grasp on western symbology. Maybe they did think St. Peter's cross is satanic, if they learned about it from bootleg movies. Americans get stupid tattoos of Chinese symbols too.

The Cabal is not about "the Chinese" or "the Arabs", it is global and has the same symbology across the globe, whether in Saudi Arabia, Shanghai, London or Capetown.

Their symbols are always the same...pyramids, eyes, inverted crosses, reverse writing, pentagrams, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice try but I gave a percentage. Small percentage in a country with a large population equals a large number but still a small part of the total population.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I saw that part of it was a shaded area below and still being able to have rooftop gardens above. Although, I guess that must have been added on after the initial nod to satan was OK'd.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So, is it contemporary culture or the cabal or are you trying to have it both ways?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Lionel Nation is always fun to listen to, here's today's show. He makes some great points going through the latest Q drops.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join