It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sky, it may be a matter of perspective. From my experience in this fascinating process - Q and beyond, there is a delicate dance going on. Government is a house, it is a rotten house but everyone lives in it. They hate it, but can't imagine being without it. The house was built by the pedovores and monsters and is really a prison to favor them and only them.

Trump/Q/Military/us et al is not on a rampage to destroy the house - this would be unforgivable and cruel - hell people still devote to the damn Queen in this day and age. So Trump/Q/military/us et al is working to destroy the foundation and some areas within the house. The house, over time, will fall, as long as the foundation is gone - probably quickly when the electronic control net is gone.

Most people cannot fathom that approach, rightly so, it is not within us to understand what is "really" going on based on our perspective. The "really" part is another component included in the dance. The war with the government, radical of the 60's, anarchy and any costs, was an attack on the house - never the foundation. And was never going to be successful, the foundation was too powerful - until now.

Did anyone ever say, "damn, I'm going out to take on the CIA and the pedovores?" Any keyboard warrior amass an army to penetrate the espstein island tunnels?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A Question has been Gnawing at me:
Why doesn't the NYPD go public?

Why would the NYPD threaten to go public if nothing was done about the Weiner laptop?
As far as I see nothing is being done. So why doesn't the NYPD go public?
All things being equal, I think the only answer is, As far as the NYPD see's it, something is being done.
Maybe they see farther than me?

ETA has Hannity ever brought up Epstein Island? Has anyone in the MSM?
edit on 16-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

From 2015...

New questions about Bill Clinton’s connection to registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

I'm sure there are show transcripts somewhere, but I'm lazy, so...
edit on 16-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
A Question has been Gnawing at me:
Why doesn't the NYPD go public?

Why would the NYPD threaten to go public if nothing was done about the Weiner laptop?
As far as I see nothing is being done. So why doesn't the NYPD go public?
All things being equal, I think the only answer is, As far as the NYPD see's it, something is being done.
Maybe they see farther than me?

ETA has Hannity ever brought up Epstein Island? Has anyone in the MSM?

ALA,

Interesting question. My understanding is two fold. You are correct in that something is happening, so "releasing" would be counterproductive at this point.
The other is chain of command, taking orders. It is a thing.

Whistle blowers are cherished and honored in movies, in real life not one drop. Manning was a lesson, "leak and go to jail, no hero's parade for you." The incentive to leak, blow a whistle, is exclusively moral, if confronted with a Manning like end, most folks will walk from the moral POV and rightly so.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Crazy World:
Federal Judge, Kimba Wood, overseeing the Cohen investigation...worked for Hugh Hefner.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That analogy works well for me.

Some people in the know have become so cynical and paranoid (and rightly so), that they see no hope whatsoever, see no white hats at all.

Knowing that hopelessness is a recipe for failure, I support Trump and Q because, while seeing the same evil, they maintain a positive message of victory, not despair.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You are so awesome for posting that, J&C.

By the way...the first person named in Bernice Pauahi Bishop's will is her niece...Emma Bernice Bishop Dunham:

Know all Men by these Presents, That I, Bernice Pauahi Bishop, the wife of Charles R. Bishop, of Honolulu, Island of Oahu, Hawaiian Islands, being of sound mind and memory, but conscious of the uncertainty of life, do make, publish and declare this my last Will and Testament in manner following, hereby revoking all former wills by me made:

First. I give and bequeath unto my namesakes, E. Bernice Bishop Dunham, niece of my husband, now residing in San Joaquim County, California...

Bernice Pauahi Bishop, the great-granddaughter of Kamehameha the Great

Eh, but DNA genealogy testing -- like '23 and Me' -- has determined that Obama's family of 'Dunhams' aren't really 'Dunhams,' after all. Apparently, they come from a man using the alias 'Dunham.'

I mean...if you believe all is as exactly *as advertised* with these DNA genealogy companies...then that's the story on that.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Rightly so?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In my understanding, some of the rituals and practices of the cult have been filmed for decades. Some of these films are in possession of the NSA. They will be released at a time when

1. The Cabal is no longer preventing their release by any means necessary.

2. WE are willing to see them AND have our family see them

3. Their release is coordinated in such a way that public order and calm is maintained

Releasing them is the END of many things, not just the Cabal but our civilization, society and culture as we know it.

My hunch is that its not only black hats fault that this stuff is not released yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

ThanQ!

I'm glad you approve!

We may not all agree on Q, but I think we can all agree that this thread has produced some interesting information that has not been widely known.

You're always a welcome contributor by many of us no matter whether we agree or not!
edit on 16-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Agreed. How can Trump expose Epstein island without exposing himself?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Agreed. How can Trump expose Epstein island without exposing himself?

The best chance to take down the elite is when people within the elite become fed up and start exposing their fellow elitists. Trump is of the New York Elite. He is well connected to NY Real Estate, NY Police, NY Politicians, NY Royalty, NY Bankers. Trump represents one part of the elite, attacking another. But that will only work if he creates positive changes for the world as a whole and leaks at least SOME of these videos.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Forbes: Thought Cambridge Analytica was creepy? You aint seen nothin yet

over the last five years a secretive surveillance company founded by a former Israeli intelligence officer has been quietly building a massive facial recognition database consisting of faces acquired from the giant social network, YouTube and countless other websites. Privacy activists are suitably alarmed.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thats crafty. Too bad Trump has sold US out to the MIC.

Nobody has sold out to anyone buddy. You "concluded" that so QUICKLY after the Syria attacks, because you were never on Trump to begin with. This event just confirms your stance which, in turn, is a continuation of your lifelong anti-Government stance. I appreciate your anti-Government stance, but the Trump phenomenon is something new. Its a conspiracy-theorist, sitting in office. This guy thinks like you and me. He communicates his conspiracy theories through Q.

His tweets and interviews indicate anti-Syria intervention since long before his Presidency. I believe him. I believe he wants to pull out of Syria. He has said as much several times and he hates breaking his word.

* Thats why the White House contradicted Macron that "Trump decided to stay in Syria" the other day.

* Thats why Russia is not fighting back

* Thats why Q dropped info about McCains dealings with ISIS.

* Thats why we say Trump being in Syria is about the Deep State, not Assad.

We also TRUST THE PLAN, because it worked with North Korea. It has worked with ISIS to a large extent. It has been working with the biggest crackdown on Human Trafficking ever.

Something other is going on with this POTUS. You can easily see that by the CHANGES that have ACTUALLY happened and the changes that DID NOT HAPPEN under 8 years of Obama. We have had this guy for a year now. You really think thousands of high profile resignations are a coincidence? That the unmasking of satanic pedo bloodlines and hollywood falling and the unmasking of Facebook, Twitter and Google are a coincidence?

All this stuff used to be limited to these little conspiracy sites. Now the world is talking about them. I see people wearing Q-Shirts across the world. The storm is upon us. The Great Awakening is happening.

The changes that have already occurred and are yet to occur, will shift your view of this President.

Trump to Impose New Sanctions on Russia Over Support for Syria

Trump outlines legal basis for attack on Syria, citing 'vital' national security interests
WASHINGTON — U.S. air strikes on Syria were in the "vital national security and foreign policy interests" of the United States and were intended to prevent future chemical weapons attacks by the Assad regime, President Trump told Congress on Sunday.

"The purpose of this military action was to degrade the Syrian military's ability to conduct further chemical weapons attacks and to dissuade the Syrian government from using or proliferating chemical weapons," Trump said in outlining the legal basis for his action.

Trump did not rule out additional strikes, saying he would take additional action "as necessary and appropriate."

How is anything to do with Syria "vital" to US interests? Is creating 10 million refugees to flood EU and cause massive debate in US "vital"? Because "we" started this BS in orchestrating the "Arab Spring". We funded Al Qaeda & ISIS to blow the place up. Half a MILLION dead because of "vital" US foreign policy and we're supposed to split hairs over kitchen cleaner chemicals?

CIA Hillary Obama NATO DOD DNC started this Syria snip show.

Trump said water down NATO. I think that was a campaign pledge.

Trump said no more Syria.

Trump said no more "moderate rebels", that "we dont now who they are". When actually we do: AL FREAKING QAEDA. He's a New Yorker how the F can he fall in line with this BS?

Trump said we should be friends with Russia. And let Democrat's troll him into inching towards WW3.

Trump said less Afghanisttan, then flip flopped there. At least he is targeting Al Qaeda's heroin labs, so I decided to give him that one (where I think I was the first one in the site to bring it up and give him props [which was weeks after it happened nobody was even talking about it]).

Trump was tough on Iran and North Korea during the campaign. And he's lived up towards ramping up to war with those two.

Which combined is a NEOCON global imperialism operation. Somewhere right in between Bush posturing and Obama soft peddling.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I never stray too far from this thread, J&C. I find great info, here, all the time...

...and there is also a lovely sincerity in so many of the contributors in this thread that transcends the question of whether 'Q' is the real deal, or not.

edit on 4/16/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WTF are CIA and FBI Heads doing meeting in New Zealand?

FBI Director Jim Comey and CIA Director Mike Pompeo are reportedly 9,000 miles from Washington, huddling with their counterparts from five other nations at a super-secret conference. Neither agency would confirm details of the trip or its existence, but local media at the five-star Millbrook resort in Invercargill, New Zealand report that the registration number on the Gulfstream jet carrying Pompeo traces back to the CIA.

The meeting is said to involve spy agencies from five member nations, called the "Five Eyes."

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To both you and Alex Jones: Calm down. The Cabal, the Cult, the Illuminati created the mess in Syria. We' re cleaning it up. ISIS is done. Iran is done soon. Putin and Trump are on the same page (you should have noticed that by how harshly the cult attack both Trump and Russia as well as their collusion).

The MSM has already been saying "Its not enough! We need to stay in Syria!" over and over and over. Thats what they want. They wont get it.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The incentive to leak, blow a whistle, is exclusively moral, if confronted with a Manning like end, most folks will walk from the moral POV and rightly so.

Rightly so?

Yes, I've met few if any folks that truly had the fortitude to have their lives torn apart for blowing a whistle. I have met thousands, and seen thousands write or post, "I'd kick some ass if it was me..." The abstract is a place of delusion, reality is a different thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join