It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Frazzledrip Update

Since the video is really from Q, using the smart phone bar code or whatever you call it at the beginning will be innocuous I believe (don't think I'd try it though myself lol), and therefore, this video, dropped on April 6th has more in store for those who wish to know where Q said that we would be given to know if we so chose. This isn't a desire to see the video (ick!), but to pursue the crumbs provided now that we seem to have picked up on the intent of the video maker (which I believe is Q-related) as a horrific rabbit hole that the public cannot suddenly learn about en mass.

It's scary, but I trust Q and kill_rogue not to harm us, say by actually dropping such a video on the dark web in the first place which would be just too horrific to have to deal with.

Someone will use their phone on that code and see where it takes us.. that'll be interesting. Any volunteers? lol

edit on 16-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So, what happened March 5, 2018?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So, what happened March 5, 2018?

Ah you got me!

Something good.

It's still booming.

Hang in there..

Boom boom boom. The future proves past and the news unlocks the past.

Save the snide and snarky comeback please and thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think Q is here now, or will soon be led here.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Save the snide and snarky comeback please and thank you.

I will if you save the theatrics?

An exaggerated image with a bold claim and a date and you can't say what happened? It was over a month ago.

March 6, 2018
1st Boom revealed
Did you catch it?
The last will be magical
Q

So what was it?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't know. That's a good question. I'm tied up with other things right now but will look into it.

Maybe someone might have an idea, this 1st big boom. It relates to the last.

Worth investigating maybe..

Thank you.

P.S. That was just a generic example of a Q drop in the background. I don't think it was vital to the meme's design and intent.

Boom boom boom was the central idea of the post used in the meme, the start of multi-booms. You've raised the next day's drop. Still an interesting question. Thanks again.

edit on 16-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's late and perhaps I'm just tired, but I am having a hard time following you in this post.
What is the video you posted? Where did you get it?
I'm fairly confident the frazzledrip video is a hoax, that has nothing to do with Q.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but can you clarify?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Macron: France convinced Trump to remain in Syria "long-term"

Trump chumped. The honeymoons over. 'Half' the Obama people are still riding His. And they're chumps for it.

I say dont be like them, no matter who you are (especially them).

Q harnessed the notoriety of being 'part of Trump'. That's good for a hard takeoff, but risky.

Well the partys over now.

Id hate to think this momentum would be lost however. Yet cant support an irrational self-delude cult. I know I rocked the boat a lot in here but it wasnt because I wanted Q or especially Trump to FAIL. All I ever did was call it how I saw it like I would anything, no matter how unpopular in the place.

I've said all along from a movement standpoint I'd prefer Q not be connected directly to Trump as no matter what theres too many itll put off for that alone. For starters.

To save the world we're going to need pretty much everyone in it to agree on at least a certain set of unifying items. Ending Hyper-Tribalism most of all.
edit on 16-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
twitter.com...

"Strange how Syrian-American neoconservative operative Mouaz Moustafa turns up right when the US is about to attack Syria (and Libya) "

www.alternet.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ok, I'm not trying to be difficult but I'm just pointing out the style in which drops are made and how people put together impressive and dramatic memes and graphics but what about the events?

I just feel like this is an example of people getting caught up in the hype and not really paying attention to how insignificant some of these BOMBS actually are.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No Coincidence! The Director of the British agency (GCHQ) that Obama used to spy on Trump, abruptly stepped down, just 3 days after Donald Trump was sworn-in as U.S. President. i.e. He FAILED his assignment to "stop Trump": www.theguardian.com...

Well spotted.

The U.S. using the Five Eyes to spy on the U.S. is a prime example of "Shadow Government" in action. This is just as outrageous as the Pentagon creating Facebook and the CIA creating Google.

Q is reminding us of it because of peoples low attention spans. Im re-quoting it because only 1 page later its as if its a non-issue rather than one of the greatest conspiracies in modern History.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

There is no actual video on the dark web, at least not yet. People with Tor have looked for it and it's not there. It's just a bunch of rumor and innuendo likely started by a group of anons, which started by using screenshots of the Q Rogue video as if they were from the actual snuff film, which was released on April 6th by a Q'ish youtube account that I would bet dollars to donuts is directly connected to Q kill_rogue, who Q in drop 459 I believe it was indicated that there would be FW (forward) via kill_rogue on Twitter, and that's who the video appears to be by, and from.

It's a psyop, directed at Hillary Clinton, and a new puzzle to solve ie: the phone bar code thingy, other clues which we seem to have already picked up on.

It's a a hoax, the rumor of the HRC/Huma snuff film, but the implication is that such a thing could exist, and moreover, that it's 100% certain that such things go on and have been committed including by HRC and Huma (where's the video?).

If the video is viewed in the right context, it's a clue and a trail of breadcrums leading to a rabbit hole of proof and evidence for those who want to KNOW for sure where Q said that we'd be given to know if we so chose.

Hope that helps.

Sleep well.

Ankh

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
White House pushes back on Macron's Syria claim

According to this article, Trump has not changed his position on pulling out of Syria.
From the article:

The full White House statement: “The U.S. mission has not changed — the President has been clear that he wants U.S. forces to come home as quickly as possible. We are determined to completely crush ISIS and create the conditions that will prevent its return. In addition, we expect our regional allies and partners to take greater responsibility both militarily and financially for securing the region.” — Sarah Sanders

This was written by the same author that wrote the article that IIB posted above, and was published by the same website 6 hours after IIB's article was published.
Eta I see Slyfloating found on Fox as well

edit on 4161818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Even when President Trump was promising a pullout of Syria, some U.S. Troops were going to stay behind as trainers and observers. There are about 2,000 there now. Not a large number, like we have in several other countries.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
If you want to look at it numbers wise, we will soon have more military presence on the southern border of the US than we do in Syria.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Spill T Beanz?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Where are the autists?!?!

This reminds me of something I found when searching for the anon quote Q posted in

To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials

I first did a search for incarnated extraterrestrials which resulted mainly in links about Angels, star seeds, starpeople, etc. Then I added autists to the search and the first result I got was a discussion on a site called Wrong Planet.

Wrong Planet is the web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences. 
About Wrong Planet

This is fascinating to me as I always had the feeling I was from "somewhere else". Strangely enough I was once told by a complete stranger that I was not from this planet. It was at an event that attracted a lot of esoteric folks where I performed as a musician. He listened for a while, approached me and dropped the ET bomb out of the blue. Weird. I don't really think I am an autist/aspi but "other neurological differences" most definitely.

So this makes me wonder: does the Q phenomenon attract a significant number of people that think they are from somewhere else? And if so: is it an intentional part of the Q puzzle? To what purpose?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Even if you are an incarnated ET, "where we go one we go all!"

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join