It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

History books that use these dashen threads will see it. Great study in information vs disinformation.

That really that is illusion da grandeur at is best. I have scrutinised many of the posters in here and questioned them. There interpretation is subjective at best. This thread appears to me like a big ball of many theories all mixed into one. Anything goes if people think it fits. That does not however make it true.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'll be your asshole, no matter who you are.

Gee, thanks, but no thanks! I just can't believe how incredibly arrogant you are. I know you did some good threads but that attitude of yours frankly is so off-putting that I am loosing any curiousity in checking more of them out.

There is a saying in German: "Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall" which roughly translates to pride/haughtiness/arrogance comes before the fall.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
ThanQ for teaching us about...

Operation Mockingbird

Seth Rich

Julian Assange

Saudi Royalty

Rothschilds

Sealed Indictments

Haiti

Snowden

George Soros

Pedogate

The Nunes Memo

MS13

The Pope

FBI Corruption

CIA Corruption

North Korea and CIA

McCain and Syria

Obama and Al Waleed

Liddle Adam Schiff

Hugh Hefner

Human Trafficking

Jeffrey Epstein

False Flag Shootings

Crisis Actors

The Clinton Foundation

Uranium 1

and so much more. Even if shills take over, we've archived it all offline, as you told us to. We won't forget.

I and many others new about the above well before Q Anon came about. (With the exception of a couple)
If this is the cream of the milk from QAnon then QAnon has shared nothing much that was not already there for the taking

This above has taken months to surmise and collect although the information is already there. Dont thank Q for the above. Thank the posters on the internet and ats for that. Thank Q when Q shares information that you do not have and information that can be verified.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whats your issue people have the right to ask questions concerning Q in a Q thread. That seems correct to me. If some want to blindly follow thats fine. If others want to question Q thats fine too.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hopefully I do not offend, but have you ever considered that most here just don't want to pick up what you're putting down

Yes because most people dont want to see an alternative truth. Ask questions dont blindly follow.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Sorry if I misinterpreted your analogy.
I thought you were implying that:
guitar hero = Q
and
real guitar playing = real conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did that truck come from an Awan car lot?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
100 pages in V days.
I could just hug/dropkick all of you.

Look at it this way, I had 20 pages to catch up on this morning and it only took me about 3 minutes

Where is insane McCain anyway?
Does he still have hair?
How???

Not sure exactly where he is but a Politico reporter was on standby waiting for his response prior to after the chemical weapon attack.
www.politico.com...
As far as the hair, the blood of the innocents must do amazing things.

edit on 9-4-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whats your issue people have the right to ask questions concerning Q in a Q thread. That seems correct to me. If some want to blindly follow thats fine. If others want to question Q thats fine too.

I was calling him out on his arrogance. Of course he has the right to ask questions re Q! He is however very repetitive, has a very grating way to almost constantly toot his own horn and somehow inexplicably seems to feel that we owe him something. It is not about him asking questions, it is about the way he communicates which is full of arrogance, redundancy and entitlement.

And you are not much better insofar as your posts also tend to be extremely repetitive and you almost constantly imply that most of us are following Q blindly which is patently untrue. It is like you expect a disclaimer at the beginning of every single #ing post about Q pointing out how the poster is aware that this could be either a larp or part of something leading to a fascist coup, etc. Most of the regular posters here (including me) have voiced their doubts in the past, some of us repeatedly aaaand you known this perfectly well, don't you?

Again it is not about the questions. It is about the way they are presented: full of redundancy, implications of (our) ignorance, etc.

It's like you are a child repeatedly barging into a room full of grown up people having a discussion shouting questions preceded by a "I BET YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THIS". Most of us groan inwardly because not only did we think of it but we also already discussed it here in the past. Not always but most of the times (yes, really!). Plus we are cursing your parents for not teaching you any manners (well, I do, can't speak for the others).

I quite often actually give stars to posts questioning Q's motives but never when they are made in a snotty and condescending way.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I and many others new about the above well before Q Anon came about. (With the exception of a couple)
If this is the cream of the milk from QAnon then QAnon has shared nothing much that was not already there for the taking

Did you share this info? Spread it to the masses? Is this about Q stealing your thunder? *It is knew by the way

1st - you admit you didn't know it all. So maybe what you were missing were the important parts

2nd - sometimes it's not what you know but who you know? Q has a much bigger reach than you. Q has people digging that never looked at a conspiracy theory. Sometimes the power is in the numbers

3rd - why not join the research instead of poo pooing it...you might learn something

edit on 4/9/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...hmpf

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Dude, Mr. 2016, who the F are you to speak for anyone? People can say whatever the f they want. So go pray to Trump and buzz off with that chip on your shoulder.

Mr. 2016?
Does one's account creation date matter Mr. 2006?
I guess seniority equals superiority.
I would also assume that if your account creation date is the same, then it's settled by the number of threads created, flags, stars etc...?

Who has the chip on their shoulder?

EDIT:

Just a FYI

edit on 9-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

yeah, so... i'm not trolling. i'm serious. 

if i were really wanting to troll y'all, i'd present as a true believer and then start working in more and more ludicrous side bits, like reptilians. 

oh wait.

I came to the conclusion that you are more of an imp than a troll. A bit of a mischievous streak there, perhaps? Sometimes just can't help yourself? Can't resist, must poke hornet's nest... ? My wife is a bit like that ( in a good way... well mostly
)

So yeah, I posted some examples of reptilian art and architecture that features very prominently in the Vatican. Before I first came across those a couple of years ago I also was like "snort, reptilians... dumbest conspiracy theory ever". Now that I am aware of these I am less sure. It doesn't make me a believer in shape shifting and/or inner earth reptilians but it got me to the point of not automatically excluding the possibility.

More importantly imo it shows that the Catholic church at its very heart worships what the Bible usually describes as evil. Considering the influence of the Church/Vatican with its 1.3 billion members that is somewhat worrying, no? Child abuse, etc. not the exception but systemic? Not to mention even darker aspects..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Its all good .
Luckily the avatars+walls of empty text make for easy filtering

It's NOT "all good", Dashen.
The moronic bickering, complaining, whining...and "SHOW ME-SHOW ME-SHOW ME" posts are successfully turning folks off on your great thread.

How do I know this?...I'm one of the people beginning to lose interest.

Seriously...it's like wading through knee-deep mucus to get to my many favorite posters' new posts on this great thread.

For my part...I will no longer respond to the several individual troll-folks here (you know who they are).

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lausch heads the Northern District of Illinois including Chicago. Interesting. That rings all sorts of bells. We should keep a close eye on Chicago for the next few weeks. We all know what happened there thanks to our research. All roads lead to Chicago.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I concur. It's disrespectful to the amazing job Dashen is doing. We missed some important crumbs because of all the distractions. I'm following your lead and will just ignore them too.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Another one bites the dust. The fake outrage is so predictable because Apple is doing it too. They all are. Nice PR stunt. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says he's left Facebook over data collection

SAN FRANCISCO — Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak told USA TODAY he's leaving Facebook out of growing concern for the carelessness with which Facebook and other Internet companies treat the private information of users.

"Users provide every detail of their life to Facebook and ... Facebook makes a lot of advertising money off this," he said in an email to USA TODAY. "The profits are all based on the user’s info, but the users get none of the profits back."

Wozniak said he'd rather pay for Facebook than have his personal information exploited for advertising. And he heaped praise on Apple for respecting people's privacy.

"Apple makes its money off of good products, not off of you," Wozniak said. "As they say, with Facebook, you are the product."

His surprise announcement marks the latest development in back-and-forth corporate sniping by tech leaders as Facebook copes with a scandal over the potential misuse of user data by political targeting firm Cambridge Analytica. In an update last week, Facebook estimated as many as 87 million people, mostly in the United States, may have had their data improperly shared.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Well no worries 'cause it's not like you can read my mind, ha. But I meant more like the conspiracies are the songs, right? And you can play the same song both on guitar hero and on a guitar, and I agree with you that it can be an inspiration. But then on a guitar you have a lot more options, if you learn how to apply the underlying principles of music, and not only that but then you can even break those rules; in Guitar Hero you have to play exactly like the machine tells you to, or you don't get your points.

And I thought that was what you were saying, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that Q is not a real conspiracy, that was your words not mine. And it's fine not to like my analogy, I was just pointing out that you still embraced it to make your own point, regardless of how you interpreted it.

I think this whole discussion gets confusing because it's not always clear when people talk about Q as a group or an individual or Q as a phenomenon. It's funny, really; I don't think Q is "fake" exactly (it's just all too vague to claim that) and neither do his supporters in this thread. I think Q's drops contain at least some falsehoods or disinformation, and so do Q's proponents. And we also agree that he has better intel than the average anon, at the least. But still we see the whole very differently.

Personally I'm open to the idea of Trump being in on this in some form. It could even be sourced from his inner circle, I just don't know, but keep in mind that chan-culture and "Trump culture" are not totally separate from each other, there's a strong overlap. And not all anons are 19-year old autistic hacker geniuses living in their mom's basement (or any other stereotype attached; they aren't all alt-right either, or whatever you want to call it). No, of course a huge amount are in their 20's but a lot are in their 30's too, and some even older, though I don't have statistics. My point is that if there's one singly mastermind behind Q, it may be some internet savvy guy or gal from Trump's circles or from some agency. Or something completely different, I don't want to commit to anything at this point.

Trump could be in on it, like I said, and this would explain 5:5 (have to look more into the other proofs, such as the pen). I'm not convinced either way though, that was a pretty vague message from him, if it was a message. He could easily put out a clear acknowledgement, but of course maybe he doesn't want to. And even if Trump did this thing on purpose, that doesn't prove anything else about Q or exQse any of Q's shortcomings so far. Just because Trump is involved in something, doesn't mean we should be uncritical. I hope this clarifies why some people are skeptical, even though I cannot speak for anyone else.

Consider this; if Q is coming directly from within the administration, then Trump and his team are privy to any info before it goes out through Q. So unless it's disinfo, Trump already has the secret pics of Obama. He already has details of pedo island, footage of Hillary doing God knows what, etc. Why won't he use them? It's a question worth asking. But there are imaginable reasons; maybe someone like Assange has the goods, maybe someone is being blackmailed, maybe Trump doesn't have the leverage to act, maybe there are some sort of esoteric reasons for not coming out yet, etc. I can't entertain this whole theory in the first place without also entertaining those possibilities. But I can't take it seriously without any proof. You others can, and that's your right and prerogative. There's no need to argue about it really, we can argue about less important stuff in the meantime.

But so in any case it would all come under Trump's control before it can come out through Q. I don't buy this crap about a soft disclosure, getting people used to the Horrible Truth so society won't collapse when it comes out. So many accusations have been made already. Why not let some of that proof come out? People are already being rile up at an unprecedented rate, but by the MSM and by alternative media like Breitbart and so on. If there is a truth to come then it's only going to be more painful when folks have been allowed to dig into their trenches and they've been conditioned not to believe in these conspiracies, pizzagate and so on. This winter would have been a perfect time for revelations about sexual abuse, with #metoo ongoing. Unless they are saving it for the elections? But they only found out after 2016? We'll see I guess. Trump already brought up Bill Clinton's sex issues, why not go further?

I want to look at this on a deeper level, try to find the underlying motivations at play here, rather than just breathlessly jumping after every new drop that comes out, like pidgeons on the hunt for bread crumbs. I can understand the frustration, last night I think the discussion got stuck in a rut and folks just got frustrated with each other.

I think it's totally fine for people in this thread to think lowly of each other or even despise each. Actions are more important than thoughts, so just stick to the point I guess and ignore if you feel someone isn't contributing, yeah. I normally just come into these threads every few months and leave a long post like this. I'm looking at it from a pretty different perspective, and I think it'd be a waste of everyone's time to try and come to a consensus over what Q actually is. It's easiest to just wait for more developments. But this is clearly branded as THE Q-thread so I think all the skeptics who have posted here have a right to bring out their viewpoint too, even if they don't make themselves out to be insiders.

So yeah, don't feed the trolls.

EDIT: Well, that last sentence was a reference to a meme in the post above, but it got deleted I guess.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: abago71

Well no worries 'cause it's not like you can read my mind, ha. But I meant more like the conspiracies are the songs, right? And you can play the same song both on guitar hero and on a guitar, and I agree with you that it can be an inspiration. But then on a guitar you have a lot more options, if you learn how to apply the underlying principles of music, and not only that but then you can even break those rules; in Guitar Hero you have to play exactly like the machine tells you to, or you don't get your points.

And I thought that was what you were saying, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that Q is not a real conspiracy, that was your words not mine. And it's fine not to like my analogy, I was just pointing out that you still embraced it to make your own point, regardless of how you interpreted it.

Well put!!!!
I didn't think that much into it. I kinda feel like a dumb@ss now.

Play like the machine or you don't get your points. That resonates well with me on multiple levels.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

tis true.

i was trying to be nice but im too busy as of late to pop in and blast the usual suspects with mil. grade sarcasms.
so here we are. enjoy the s#!tshow sandwich everyone.
you made it happen

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join