It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: stosh64

Seems hard for me to believe that they would use something that could be traced right back at them.

I mean, come on. Don't they know anything about performing a false flag?

"These people are stupid"-Q

I would need something more than a picture without context to fully believe this story, but it makes more sense to me than Assad using gas at this stage of the conflict.

Mr NoName could blame leaving the labels on, on his 'chemo brain'.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wait, what? How did your answer to my post become about dummycrats Vs repugnicans? I am European and nowhere did I indicate I was taking sides in that ridiculous artificially polarising two party system of yours.

edit on 9-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Article from Jan 2015:

Did German Companies Aid Syrian Chemical Weapons Program?

Government documents and information from the Assad regime indicate that German companies may have helped Syria produce chemical weapons over the course of decades. So far, the Merkel administration has shown no willingness to investigate.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Looks legit. No grammatical errors besides the weird Analysendaten instead of Analysedaten. Farb Code:Grün translates to Color Code:Green. Q mentioned Green in there recent drops.

Wish there was a date on the cylinder.
edit on 4 9 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Seems hard for me to believe that they would use something that could be traced right back at them.

I mean, come on. Don't they know anything about performing a false flag?

"These people are stupid"-Q

I would need something more than a picture without context to fully believe this story, but it makes more sense to me than Assad using gas at this stage of the conflict.

Mr NoName could blame leaving the labels on, on his 'chemo brain'.

Could also be a chemical test of the rebels gone wrong or they accidentally blew up there own supply. If the rebels really exist of course. Unbelievable what a mess Obama made.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could the data for the depth have been fudged?

No, not really.

There is open access seismic data available to the general public. ATS's TrueAmerican hosts a live YouTube stream of seismometers from all over the world which visually depicts such data.

In this post I give a bit of detail in how moment tensors are calculated and how the beachball plot for earthquakes is different than that of explosions.

Here is a good visual for example:

If the event in question were the result of an explosion, not just scientists, but students and interested amateurs all over the world would know.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Q confirmed what we already talked about. Facebook and other Social Media can track you without you having an account. Well that's great.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Found this article from Hal Turner stating that there is proof the gas attack in Syria was a false flag.

FALSE-FLAG CONFIRMED - CHLORINE GAS USED FOR CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA WAS "MADE IN GERMANY" BY MERCK CORPORATION

Now thats interesting.

At first glance I thought it could be staged, as all anyone needs to do to make a chlorine gas cloud is mix 'bleach' (ideally solid pool bleach) with ammonia.

That container itself looks like a "Lecture Bottle":
www.sigmaaldrich.com...

I'm at a total loss for how the delivery system would work, if that itself is the weapon, short of somebody having to crack open all those valves in a public area.

Unless that was used to synthesize the 'end user' (solid) chem that then would go into some kind of warhead, maybe?

"chlor zur synthese" does translate to "Chlorine for synthesis".

Although I cant find an exact product for it:
www.emdmillipore.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Q confirmed what we already talked about. Facebook and other Social Media can track you without you having an account. Well that's great.

When i tried to do a new Facebook account around New Years, from my desktop, it was telling me people I know even though I've never had Facebook software or site anywhere near my phone while the email was new I made it just for the effort.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Lime in the Coconut !!

👉🤲👈

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?

PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q

Ok now I'm worried.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?

PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q

Ok now I'm worried.

Q is talking about Facebook not people. Regulate FB or kill the platform.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank God

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Social Media is just a giant cookie jar and every company has unfettered access to it. They sell your personal data and it gets passed around like a cheap hooker on a monday night. F#ck that's scary. I always wondered if there is even real competition or if it's just for show.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Like they did in ancient Rome "
"
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 09 Apr 2018 12:57:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Apr 2018 12:57:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

If you want to dive deeper without trying to slog through pages of discussion, definitely PM Jan or Re for a login to QWiki. They just need an email address to send you the info. Everything in there is easy to access and you can just click on whatever you'd like to view. Psst...you can also add content!

We're VERY happy to have you here, so please consider sticking around. Your comment about South Africa was excellent...I hadn't thought of that myself, even though lots of weirdness goes on there. It's not about being right or wrong or knowing more than anyone else.

We're here because the energy of our Co-creative consciousness is needed to tip the balance. And we're here to learn. But most importantly, it's brought people together toward a common goal, which is to find the truth within the deception.

If you get access to the Wiki, you can choose which sections match your strengths in research/deduction/puzzle solving, and you can focus on what interests you about this the most. Just something to consider. Thank you again!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Class action lawsuit? what happened to military Tribunals?????
This is starting to look like BS to me hope im wrong

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

Sounds like they're trying to independently confirm CIA claims that Assad was responsible, but either way they're not going to let it stop the troop withdrawl.

Me, I'm convinced it was a False Flag. The location where this attack occurred had just surrendered to the Syrian government. It's makes no sense that he'd launch this attack. However, it makes a ton of sense that this attack would be arranged in a desperate attempt to derail Trump's planned troop withdrawl.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeeDeee
Class action lawsuit? what happened to military Tribunals?????
This is starting to look like BS to me hope im wrong

A military tribunal for Facebook? How is that supposed to work?

This is exactly the sort of situation class-action lawsuits were invented to cover.
edit on 9-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join