It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Bingo
Will you look a here LOL

From infinity and other

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Is that a recent picture? Holy crap Bill looks bad!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Big one.

Apr 9 2018 11:16:28 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 7ec299 966637
>>XMAS IN DC
Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings?
MZ campaign contribution promises.
FB donations since 4.2.18?
Fresh round.
R's targeted (censorship/anti R = more $).
How to mask?
MZ personal donations?
Shell Co?
Recent stock dump?
Avoid FB public disclosure?
Track congressional intake (reported).
Keep open (+6 mo).
Loud w/ findings.
RT - how DC/swamp works.
Money talks.
Drain the swamp.
How do politicians access campaign contributions for personal use?
The "Con."
Q

Any thoughts?

Must keep an eye on FB today.
edit on 9/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Possibility

Twitter

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Possible smoking gun from Infinity. Listen to Southern California Earthquake 3 days ago and tell me this doesn't sound like a bomb(MOAB?) hitting a target. I listened to other earthquakes and they don't sound like this one at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Love how LNM is causing the "thread drift" here. What a waste of efforts here back and forth. Its all good many other platforms out there and Future Proves Past. I will enjoy the show elsewhere! HUGE RESPECT to many of you here that have put in the 100s-1,000s of hours of research. Maybe drop back here sometime but very discouraging with the same rhetoric over and over by FEW. Whats done has been done and now folks just need to continue connecting the dots so that journalist can use this info to spread to others.

Stay Thirsty PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

LNM, that was the desired effect. "They" have succeed if you walk.

Sadly the nature of unity is new to people on earth, after eons of divide and conquer then see the bringer of the division and act like lap dogs doing their bidding for them.

They desire to "please" the provocateur ignoring the pleas to "please the family" entirely. It is this last notion that has worked for eons, conned people into sacrificing children to the provocateurs to please them, while creating pain in their own family.

Engaging is the problem, but too many family members simply fail to accept this as truth, or at least truth enough to try and test it for themselves.

For what it is worth, the more esoteric regions of our existence are a gd mess (very angry warring energies losing their minds entirely) , which directly coincides with this recent attack. And it was an attack/war. Curiously our old friend taunted the paid provocateurs yesterday, so something is in the offing.

I suggest, as the resident know it all, folks step back, don't pull out, just take a break to reset and renew. The anger they generated was bad, I'll admit, the support the members gave was worse.

Reflect, recover, return.....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just a heads up for the people currently lurking on /QR/ #1203. There are some really disturbing pics being posted that could upset you. Don't post them here!
edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Edit: Turns out they are fake but one idiot anon posted a site to highly questionable content. I'd advise against visiting that site. The domain is pretty straight forward.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I'd just opened it... Illegal disturbing or?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just a heads up for the people currently lurking on /QR/ #1203. There are some really disturbing pics being posted that could upset you. Don't post them here!

Tarantino?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Tarantino?

Yeah i knew about the dinner scene but there were 2 more unrelated pics i didn't recognized. All FX thankfully.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
FBI requested a copy of the server from Becerra. He FALSIFIED an image and presented it to FBI as the thing they were seeking. FBI knows this.

Linky

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Found this article from Hal Turner stating that there is proof the gas attack in Syria was a false flag.

FALSE-FLAG CONFIRMED - CHLORINE GAS USED FOR CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA WAS "MADE IN GERMANY" BY MERCK CORPORATION

The images below show the Chlorine gas cylinders captured from a Terrorist hideout in east Ghouta Syria, proving the Syrian government (which cannot and does not trade with Germany) could not have perpetrated the attack as is being claimed by the USA and western allies. The attack was, in fact, a "FALSE FLAG" perpetrated by someone else, designed to be BLAMED on the Syrian government.

Someone inside NATO arranged for these chlorine gas cylinders to be covertly shipped into Syria, and they ended up in the hands of US-Saudi-backed "Jaish Al Islam" & "Al-Nusra Front" in Damascus country side in order to poison innocent Syrians and falsely accuse the Syrian government.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It was my first thought too and I had posted about it but what about the depth of the quake? 9.87 km is way too deep for the MOAB. Could the data for the depth have been fudged? Else a DUMB? But how do you deliver a payload to that depth? Unless of course we are considering unconventional weaponry and/or delivery.

Somebody else did the math wether a MOAB would even yield enough to cause a quake of this strength and came to a magnitude of 3.? for the MOAB. Sorry, I forgot who. But there is an even bigger non nuclear bomb The massive ordnance penetrator!

Article from Feb 2018
USAF Orders More Upgraded Massive Ordnance Penetrator Bombs Amid Tensions With North Korea
edit on 9-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Seems hard for me to believe that they would use something that could be traced right back at them.

I mean, come on. Don't they know anything about performing a false flag?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'd just opened it... Illegal disturbing or?

I edited my post above yours but to be blunt lurking on 4/8 is always risky. They post pics and video of all kinds of f#cked up sh!t. I put the warning out to keep our lurkers and members from posting them here. One of them seems still questionable though.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'll be your asshole, no matter who you are.

Gee, thanks, but no thanks! I just can't believe how incredibly arrogant you are. I know you did some good threads but that attitude of yours frankly is so off-putting that I am loosing any curiousity in checking more of them out.

There is a saying in German: "Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall" which roughly translates to pride/haughtiness/arrogance comes before the fall.

No matter the scene, when cultist groupthink starts taking over I show up to speak against it.

No matter how unpopular the position, I speak truth to power / truth to insanity / etc.

When the SJW's still had POTUS and had lost their collectivist minds, and I finally returned, and half the people into all this scene here loved me for my work on their insanity.

10 years before that half of those SJW's (I can even name some names around here) loved me for swimming against the Neocon tide of warmongering psychoticism.

Under Bush the "right" tried to smear me as a liberal. Under Obama the "left" tried to smear me as a conservative.

And now in this very thread people trying to smear me as a "libtard".

You want to save the world? Well it cant be done by continuing these darkest patterns that screwed it up so bad. And if it is what it takes, yes I'll be everyones asshole as needed.

Note that anyone that doesnt think the pitfalls other groups / Party's / movements all go through wont happen to them, are the one that can count on it all happening as bad as it ever did.

Just look at the SJW's, they keep telling themselves they CANT be like Nazi's because they HATE them, and yet they're the closest thing in functionality methodology behavior thought patterns to the OG Nazi's that the world has ever seen. We "cant be racist" leads the as staunch of racism as is even possible.

So hate me all you want, but at least hear me, because all this time and effort I'm putting into this thing I'm trying to give you the insights and such to prevent you going down the same road of cultish groupthink pitfalls that ruins every movement. Because no matter how different groups look on the surface, it tends to end up the people int he groups still act and think the same ways (just about different things is all).

And nothing ever changes because of it.

So my efforts here are in tune with "an ounce of prevention ... ... ...", not to cut you down, not because I want you to fail, but so that it doesnt become the same old same old that deserves to be torn apart after a few years in operation.

And dont act like the warning signs arent already here: in just 6 months already all over the surface of this thing overt appeals to blind faith (trust the plan [a politician]), quazi if not outright religious rhetoric, self-imposed isolation (the true hallmark of every cult [look it up]), hostility to just about anyone anything that isnt pep rally talk, etc.

If you guys care about this thing you really ought to hear me out and heed my warnings.

-Asshole out.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Looking a bit more at the technical information for this particular quake, again, if you take a look at the ground motion video, you can clearly see the seismic energy as it propagates across CONUS. This is especially apparent if you choose the center tab labelled, "Vertical-component Expanded GMV."

From the Moment Tensor page for that quake, we can see that the solution came from 118 stations for body waves and 158 stations for surface waves. This indicates to me that there is a high degree of confidence of the location, motion, and magnitude of the event. Looking at the beachball graph, it is readily apparent that this was a ground motion event and not an explosion.

A second way to distinguish between the origins of the elastic waves is to analyze the data collected by many stations in what is known as a "Moment Tensor Solution." By performing this computation, seismologists trace the elastic waves back to their origin. That not only pinpoints the precise location of the focus, it also shows the mechanism of the forces initially shaking the rocks. During an earthquake, rock breaks in a shear fracture, which results in the rapid sideways movement of two flanks of a fault. In an explosion, however, the origin is indeed a point, from which elastic pressure waves travel concentrically outward. Berkeley's Moment Tensor Solution for the most recent North Korean test is shown in figure 2.

Seismo Blog
Of Nuclear Bombs and Earthquakes

The beachball plot of an explosion looks nothing like the plot for an earthquake.

More particularly to the audio for that specific event. It looks to me like the station was close to the epicenter of the event which would preclude much separation of the P and the S wave. P waves and S waves travel at different speeds and part of how earthquakes are located is by taking the wave form from several stations and determining the P/S wave separation to determine the distance to station (dts) from the epicenter. If there is "no lead up," then the waveform is from a station close to the epicenter, if there is a "lead up," what you are seeing is the arrival of the P waves before the S wave as that station would be further form the epicenter of the quake.

In other words, the same quake will "sound," differently depending on which station you choose to make the audio file from.
edit on 9-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added more on the 'sound' of the earthquake.

edit on 9-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Article from Jan 2015:

Did German Companies Aid Syrian Chemical Weapons Program?

Government documents and information from the Assad regime indicate that German companies may have helped Syria produce chemical weapons over the course of decades. So far, the Merkel administration has shown no willingness to investigate.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Looks legit. No grammatical errors besides the weird Analysendaten instead of Analysedaten. Farb Code:Grün translates to Color Code:Green. Q mentioned Green in there recent drops.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join