It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
BINGO!

The "bridge" AKA The Federal Bridge Certification Authority seems to be awfully significant

Indeed, they're set up like a WEB. Weren't spider webs being discussed yesterday....

By Jove, I think you got it! It does indeed look very much like a web. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
#1108 - Iran Threatens to Restart it's Nuclear Program.

Kim Jong decides he wants peace. Then comes Syria...and now Iran. Who are the idiots who want WWIII so badly? They and all of their relatives will die too!

Actually they going to be living in their luxurious bunkers. Or in a spaceship sent to Mars.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

now match that up with this fun too.

The NSA Revelations All in One Chart

had to go dig this one out of the archive because it's not up anymore for 'some' reason.

And in case anyone forgot google employees wanting to back out of the pentagon ai program.

If no one caught one of the really off programs in there, look at Gilgamesh - Predator drones able to locating someone's sim card.. really.

Edit: Sorry link broke when I posted it, so gonna have to just leave it in text, twice

edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: link broke

edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: info

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Q confirmed what we already talked about. Facebook and other Social Media can track you without you having an account. Well that's great.

For those not familiar, and even those whom are, this older thread by Hefficide, "PRISM - The Mirror That Betrays You," is an excellent resource for some background to what is being discussed today.
edit on 9-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just a heads up for the people currently lurking on /QR/ #1203. There are some really disturbing pics being posted that could upset you. Don't post them here!

Tarantino?

He's as corrupt as they come.

I'm not surprised.
Nothing from my association w/Hollywood surprises me anymore.
Corruption is commonplace.

What little we actually hear about...is nothing compared to what actually takes place.

One of the things that sucks the most about this is seeing people who we previously liked/admired/respected turn out to be the biggest scumbags out there. I used to like the hell out of that particular scumbag.

I feel you and after reading the #metoo of Uma Thurman i despise him now. I really like Kate Beckinsale and i'm so glad Weinstein couldn't get to her. As a close second comes Gillian Anderson. Apropos Weinstein what happened to that scumbag? He has the goods on every major player in and around Hollywood. Burn it all down and perhaps from the ashes they can rebuid the whole industry without all the sick sh!t. You can tell who is a scumbag and who is not by following closely who they openly crucify like Mel Gibson for instance.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sort of like tracking active threats on the battlefield.

Cue the mic, we know your position.

Hello Predator, goodbye threat.

The CS-3030 ELINT/ESM

That's only part of the picture.

Fun times.

link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I only know from people who did time in prison years ago. I never looked at the urban dictionary version but I had heard many years back in prison the word is the worst possible thing you can say. In fairness it's not something commonly known in the general public.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I only know from people who did time in prison years ago. I never looked at the urban dictionary version but I had heard many years back in prison the word is the worst possible thing you can say. In fairness it's not something commonly known in the general public.

Gives a whole new meaning to Disneys Goofy character.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Rise of the Internet Oligarchs.

Power Line talks about the means of challenging the left's stranglehold on internet information dissemination.

SEC investigation? Monopolization suit? How do you file against them and what?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Rise of the Internet Oligarchs.

Power Line talks about the means of challenging the left's stranglehold on internet information dissemination.

SEC investigation? Monopolization suit? How do you file against them and what?

Bailey Olson has a pinned tweet that directs you to the already filed class action lawsuit against Facebook. Unfortunately i can't link to it because the tweet contains a phone number.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

qanon.pub...

So assets locked out of Ground Zero and unable to verify Clown report. Clowns are saying Assad backed by Russia launched chemical attacks. Israel strike was possibly done on purpose to cover the truth. By bombing the Syrian air base, that could harm potential investigations.

The State Department said it has not been able to determine what kind of nerve agent was used, adding that Syrian government forces and its allies, Russia and Iran, are denying international monitors access to the city to investigate.

www.rferl.org...

Someone is definitely playing this like a game.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

who cares what scum in prison have changed their meaning of that word too

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Awesome find.
That ties in with the Intel backdoor that existed for 16 years without being fixed. The name? You guessed it. Sandy Bridge No coincidences.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: crankyoldman

I remember that ISIS commercial with the brand new white trucks.

This is my favorite:

How a Texas plumber's truck wound up in ISIS' hands
www.pri.org...

That is unreal!!! Good find. ISIS , so well equipt, us trucks, guns even clothes and brand new military gear and boots.

The poor guy who owner that truck sued after the picture as it messed with his life considerably

globalnews.ca...

According to the suit, it’s still unclear how the infamous truck made its way to Syria. The truck was imported to Mersin, Turkey in December 2013, a few months after its initial sale, but the details about its path from there is murky, the suit says.

"Murky" on how it got there...ya guess so.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The fix is in. Why am i not surprised. Facebook Gave Money To 85% Of House Committee "Questioning" Zuckerberg Next Week

Since 2007, the social media giant has contributed a cumulative $381,000 to 46 of the 55 members on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which will hear from Zuckerberg on Wednesday.

While the average committee member received between $6,750 and $6,800, Committee Chair Greg Walden (R-OR) received $27,000, and top ranking Democrat Frank Pallone of New Jersey received $7,000 from Facebook.

Rep. Anna Eschoo (D-CA), whose district is adjacent to Facebook headquarters and home to many Facebook employees, received the most from Facebook at $55,150 since 2007. Eschoo narrowly lost a battle with Pallone for ranking Democrat position on the committee in the 2014 election.

Walden and Pallone announced Zuckerberg's appearance on Wednesday to testify on "critical consumer data privacy issues."

“This hearing will be an important opportunity to shed light on critical consumer data privacy issues and help all Americans better understand what happens to their personal information online,” Messrs. Walden and Pallone said in a Wednesday statement. “We appreciate Mr. Zuckerberg’s willingness to testify before the committee, and we look forward to him answering our questions on April 11th.” (also, thanks for all that money Zuck! We'll be sure to put the softballs on a plastic "T" for you)

Meanwhile, a Roll Call report reveals that two Democrats on the House Energy and Commerce Committee have nearly $100,000 invested in shares of Facebook - with Democratic Reps. Joe Kennedy of MA and Kurt Schrader of OR owning approximately $80,000 and $15,000 respectively.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

All i see is a very valuable and colorful target. Why didn't they drone the sh!t out of that convoy?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Was just looking for that one..

Doesn't suprise me they're still at it about how many chemical weapons they took out of there.

John Kerry Made the Most Foolish Syria Claim Ever

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

The link you posted won't behave! And I want it to!

Perhaps you can screenshot some highlights?

In the meantime, here's an easy National Security $ graphic:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Social Media is just a giant cookie jar and every company has unfettered access to it. They sell your personal data and it gets passed around like a cheap hooker on a monday night. F#ck that's scary. I always wondered if there is even real competition or if it's just for show.

On an AM news show a reporter checked her data that was stored by FB. Besides the usual there were photo's and video's from her phone that had never been uploaded to facebook.

Essentially they stole her information from her phone and stored it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I can't get the forum to link it right... so just combine these two into one.. copy link location.. copy / paste no spaces..

web.archive.org... projects.propublica.org...

It's basically the second link in the internet archive site.. backed up to the Date Feb 15 - 2017
edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join