It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't have time to track it down right now, but I saw yesterday a big Tw!tter thread of the shady sh!t Stormy's lawyer, Michael Avenetti, has done in the past.
He supposedly swindled quite a few people.

I think Tulley coffee company is one. Took $6 million from employees that was supposed to go towards taxes.
Another $100,00 he stole to pay for a bankruptcy for another failed business.

I have not vetted any of this. Just read it in passing and I don't have time right now to look into it.
He just seems shady AF to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not so much the story itself or even the level of violence in it.

Just look at the characters.

Is there anyone good in any the film?

You can find good characters in a Steven King story and stories that end up with a generally upward trajectory. You seldom can in Tarantino. Understand that I find Tarantino fascinating, but that doesn't mean I think he's a good guy at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Can you say Panic Mode.
MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? Nice fan fiction material.

Sunday on her weekend morning program, MSNBC's Joy Reid seriously discussed a situation where President Trump refused a subpoena and would have to be arrested and put in jail until he testified before a grand jury. Reid envisioned a scenario of a White House besieged by federal marshals who would wait for Trump to give the Secret Service a stand down order so he could be taken into custody.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just a heads up for the people currently lurking on /QR/ #1203. There are some really disturbing pics being posted that could upset you. Don't post them here!

Tarantino?

He's as corrupt as they come.

I'm not surprised.
Nothing from my association w/Hollywood surprises me anymore.
Corruption is commonplace.

What little we actually hear about...is nothing compared to what actually takes place.

One of the things that sucks the most about this is seeing people who we previously liked/admired/respected turn out to be the biggest scumbags out there. I used to like the hell out of that particular scumbag.

Sorry, but I realized Tarantino was a scumwad quite some time ago. There are certain authors & directors where, when you become familiar with their work, you realize that this guy's mind must be some kind of deeply deranged hellscape. For me that list includes:

Stephen King,

Quentin Tarantino,

Rob Zombie (House of 1000 Corpses).

Thomas Harris (Silence of the Lambs franchise): By the time I finished reading Hannibal, I'd realized that the author really liked Hannibal Lecter, and he'd written the novel to give him a happy ending. In the book (not the movie, thankfully), he ends up brainwashing Clarice Starling and making her his follower/slave. Yes, really.

Well...just look at how many people were completely entranced with that show Dexter. I never watched it but everyone I know was a huge fan. Totally loved this murdering sociopath. I always felt like Harris had a soft place in his heart for Lecter...hell, I actually liked him myself.

There is so much more information in those books than the movies. It is one of the most chilling portrayals of mind control, ritual symbolism and psychopathy I have ever read. The movies are a poor substitute, and much significance is lost in the translation.

Perhaps that was deliberate, too. They know that the vast majority of people out there would much rather see a movie than take the time to read a book.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Reading #MichaelCohen is really depressing. So many clueless people cheering Mueller on. Reversing this kind of brainwashing will probably take a generation or two.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

you get it

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think you're right. I think that's why his tone was important in that address. He let some steel into his voice there at the end.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

you get it

I have my moments😜😜😜

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Reading #MichaelCohen is really depressing. So many clueless people cheering Mueller on. Reversing this kind of brainwashing will probably take a generation or two.

The same idiots who were cheering for Trump Tower to burn down and kill a lot of people the other day?

I would feel a lot better about this if Q had also said trust Mueller.
edit on 4/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The same idiots who were cheering for Trump Tower to burn down and kill a lot of people the other day?

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That does go along with Hillary, of course but how she declares herself the arbiter of truth is very telling. Arrogant.
US in middle of 'war on truth, facts and reason'

edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Consciousness triggers various emotions, Emotions that have a deeper meaning .
Emotions that could deny the pain or be remembering your unconscious self.

Q seems to trigger various unconscious emotions that are knowable by every individual.
some reject and some attract.

chose your path.

oppose or embrace what feeling feeds best in your personal battle on whatever topic Q talks about?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
These people are PREDICTABLE.

Trump has jumped on the Deep State Train. He has already come out and called Assad an Animal and accused Iran and Russia also with absolutely no Proof whatsoever of chem weapons being used.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Joy Reid has a touch of Mad Maxine in her.

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Truth. plain and simple.

BTW: that drop #1104

YOU are being TRACKED.

NO FB account required. WTF? Is it embedded in Android OS?

This is BIGGER than you think.

Agencies attached.

Yes, it IS embedded in a # ton of android devices. For a while there facebook was preinstalled on the phone and I think it still comes that way on most Droids. FB needs to be forced out in the open on the matter, plan and simple. Same with Goo. There's no excuse for blatantly scanning what doesn't pertain to their service directly.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yes. Because polarity MUST be a choice. This will be difficult for people. Not to try and alter the path of others. No matter what.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The one I don't get is Lucifer. My mom is even caught up in that one.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

These people are PREDICTABLE.

Trump has jumped on the Deep State Train. He has already come out and called Assad an Animal and accused Iran and Russia also with absolutely no Proof whatsoever of chem weapons being used.

mobile.twitter.com...

Yes they are. The MSM leftists are in hyper-overdrive right now with their hyperventilation. Someone at the top of their ranks has been given marching orders to spew as much disinformation as possible so they can attempt to dilute the oncoming storm that is going to hit. And hit hard.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

I know already, Because I can sense it. I can only say " Hi guys how are you today need some coffee and donuts? "

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pattern for a while has been major Trump something good - counter with Mueller something bad.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join