It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I thought you guys might enjoy the stark contrast in mentality and worldview, offered by The Guardian today:

This week, I got to see Hillary Clinton speak to a crowd of 600 women when she made an appearance at the women-only social club the Wing. It was strange to watch this brilliant, knowledgeable woman and know that she could have been our president right now. It was painful, actually. And I wasn’t the only one who felt it – women in the room were openly shedding tears as she spoke. Seeing her was a reminder to many, I think, that we’ve made so little progress that the world’s dumbest and most awful man could win the presidency over the world’s most qualified woman.

"The worlds dumbest man vs. the worlds most qualified woman"....sounds like a child writing.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I haven't seen that posted yet. Sorry if it already has. You know all this constant war in the ME got me thinking about the Stargates that are supposedly placed all over the planet. What if they are trying to secure more of them and not just the one in Iraq?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GeeDeee

The Military Tribunals only remove individuals... a class action lawsuit against companies makes them insolvent to the point they have to go bankrupt.

Horses for courses... both people and companies have to go. We've wasted a lot of time if someone new just takes over the reins of some of these companies.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

sounds like a child writing. 

It is. Because we've raised a generation or two of emotional six year olds that we never taught to grow up or to control their feelings. In fact, we made their feelings the most important aspect of their lives. It doesn't matter what or why someone is feeling a feeling, or whether the feeling is healthy or appropriate. We should simply validate that feeling.
edit on 9-4-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Also, on another thread on the forums. In reference to #1102

'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.

The HB Gary Email That Should Concern Us All

Government Seeking Persona Management Software (Fake Web Users) to manufacture consent

Cross links 3 other threads about faking online grassroots social media campaigns... from 2011

Fairly certain it's related if not the same program or at least a generation of it.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I weep for our country when I see people writing like that.

I see someone who wants so badly just to see a woman in charge as POTUS that she doesn't actually care who it is, only that it is.

For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing a woman POTUS someday myself, but I want her to be the right one who will do the job properly.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

She got it all wrong. The women cried because of the stench of cabbage,farts and urine. HRC smells really bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

We definitely are NOT digging into FBCA enough.

This has been raised twice before on the thread; once on page 1 of thread 4 and once here by me.

Kristine Marcy, creator of SES, is involved as per my post.

In my view we need to search for links between FBCA and Google, twitter, facebook, CIA and build a network map showing them.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You guys still think Mueller is a white hat?!

Ive been saying it over the past few threads. He is the deep states last resort. He will keep digging and digging with unlimited (our tax money) resources.

The stormy Daniels #e storm was just a front to get him in that lawyers office.

Just saying I've had a bad feeling about him from the get go.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Didn't see this before my recent post on FBCA as I was catching up... Great catch!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Don't worry about Cohen, Yall, Trump has been swinging his name like fish bait even before Stormy Daniels. Gonna be a fish fry soon!

Go Q!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't own a TV and am only peripherally aware of the shows these days, but even I've heard about that one. I'm guessing it is somehow romanticizing the "devil"?

Do you know the phrase, "whistling past the graveyard"? I think that's kind of a subconscious motivation for people's fascination with characters like these. Why so many like the dark and spooky.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Social Media is just a giant cookie jar and every company has unfettered access to it. They sell your personal data and it gets passed around like a cheap hooker on a monday night. F#ck that's scary. I always wondered if there is even real competition or if it's just for show.

On an AM news show a reporter checked her data that was stored by FB. Besides the usual there were photo's and video's from her phone that had never been uploaded to facebook.

Essentially they stole her information from her phone and stored it.

I just discovered yesterday that on the iphone if you log out of your account (under preferences) then log back in, it will ***without asking or telling*** turn "on" uploading to the "cloud" of contacts, notes, ***photos*** and other information, even after I had turned it all "off" (for the record, I've never had these turned "on").

Did it three times just to make sure it wasn't something I was doing inadvertently.

Like that? Guess what, it also turned "on" a full backup of the phone to the cloud without asking.

edit on 9-4-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Mueller did things that looked threatening at first but turned out to be duds most of the time. He is either really bad at his job or it's intentional to throw the MSM a bone once in a while. There are still no leaks about the content of the OIG report. MSM is still completely blindsided on that one.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

So now I've got to write backwards or " tlk lke ths" ?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
4 am talking points. They don't even try to do it covertly. 4 AM

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
WTF! Second time i have to write this post. Hmm. Well i urge people to watch this video. White Helmets staging an attack in Syria with movie like instructions. redpillrekt

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
4 am talking points. They don't even try to do it covertly. 4 AM

Wonder who else is a client of Mr Cohens?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

precisely why CA is being targeted as well.. if the idea of a wall is so against their plans.. why would that be? Outside of bringing in illegal voters to bolster the ranks, it's not just voters they're importing.

In addition to that...
California Senator Introduces Bill to Kill Free Speech, Requires State-Sanctioned Fact Checkers to Approve Online Content

Utter b..... s...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Q Posts - a graph of frequency per month which I have added to spreadsheet:

At first sight it looks as though drops are on the ramp down... until you remember we are less than a 3rd of the way through April!

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join