It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Any relation between Jared Cohen and Michael Cohen (apart from their names indicating the priestly class)?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is FBCA? I probably should know but....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I've done a quick search and Michael Cohen's father was a surgeon, Jared's was a family therapist.

I did find this interesting article from Stanford magazine

Jared:
a) was a Rhodes scholar,
b) spent freshman year summer in Kenya learning Masai tribe's culture and customs (BHO?),
c) as teenager got parents to get tutor in US to teach him Swahili after hol to Africa,
d) created Alliance for Youth Movements that was clearing house for 40 tech-savvy activist groups.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Social Media is just a giant cookie jar and every company has unfettered access to it. They sell your personal data and it gets passed around like a cheap hooker on a monday night. F#ck that's scary. I always wondered if there is even real competition or if it's just for show.

On an AM news show a reporter checked her data that was stored by FB. Besides the usual there were photo's and video's from her phone that had never been uploaded to facebook.

Essentially they stole her information from her phone and stored it.

I just discovered yesterday that on the iphone if you log out of your account (under preferences) then log back in, it will ***without asking or telling*** turn "on" uploading to the "cloud" of contacts, notes, ***photos*** and other information, even after I had turned it all "off" (for the record, I've never had these turned "on").

Did it three times just to make sure it wasn't something I was doing inadvertently.

Like that? Guess what, it also turned "on" a full backup of the phone to the cloud without asking.

This s**t burns me up. I don't on a cellphone and will never get one unless it is one of the older flip phones stored away.

Everyone of these phone providers, social media, search engines and internet providers need to be investigated.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

RR problems.
Q

This just after it was revealed that RR signed off on the Cohan raid.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

RR problems.
Q

Remarkable Impromptu Q&A with President Trump just now. He's considering firing Rosenstein and/or Mueller.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

FBCA = Federal Bridge Certification Authority

Think of it like a single-sign on... it lets certified parties gain access to your governments systems. In other words its a back door to read (and change?) government information.

Search this link to see how it can be abused; Piotr Bein blog link

allegedly used a Federal Bridge Certification Authority to give the U.K. Ministry of Defence an electronic warfare backdoor into the Air Force Special Operations Command and its SBA mentor-protégé programs for ‘Gore Hammer 9/11’

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Things are accelerated now... Going to get messy quick.
God bless the USA... Pray

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

RR problems.
Q

Remarkable Impromptu Q&A with President Trump just now. He's considering firing Rosenstein and/or Mueller.

Trump is not going to fire Mueller. He is fully aware that they expect him to do just that. That would play right in there hands.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
With this latest move by Mueller, it's time to drop the hammer.
This is serious for Trump. He can no longer talk to his attorney until he is cleared.

If this Q stuff is real, enough is enough!
Time to let the Thunder out before it's to late.

Just rip the bandaid off and release the goods. The libtards are acting like they just won the superbowl or HRC just got elected. LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

RR problems.
Q

Trump is not going to fire Mueller. He is fully aware that they expect him to do just that. That would play right in there hands.

I agree but something has to happen fast.
Trump is becoming more isolated.

Personally, I really believe this move by Mueller puts a dagger in the "Mueller is a white hat" theory. Unless, that is what I am supposed to think. No, not buying it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump is forcing hands.... Mistakes will be made and the vermin will show themselves. Cnn is acting irrational. Sedition charges are powerful

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really think Mueller raiding Cohen is a fake out.

Remember Q said it had been announced/leaked early that Mueller wasn't crminally investigating Trump.

I really think they need it to look like Mueller is out to get him for distraction.

Same with Trump doing a "surprize" interview saying he is thinking of firing Mueller and Rosenstein.

Could be wrong but we will find out eventually

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

RR problems.
Q

I don't think so either. But he did point out that Rosenstein authorized the illegally-obtained FISA spy warrant. The reporter asked "Are you going to fire Rosenstein?". Trump: "We'll see. I'm not happy.". The last time he said that, S.O.S. Rex Tillerson was gone, in less than 48 hours.

BTW.. Trump looked extremely confident, considering that his personal lawyer's office/home was raided by the FBI.

I just found this Twitter Feed. The guy seems to know what he's talking about: twitter.com...

edit on 4/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Supposedly, Q Mirror-wise we are @ Dec. 19th. posts (111 days).

Dec 19 2017 18:00:02 (EST)
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 127154

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

RR is not on my list of white hats. I don't care what happens to that weasel.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You guys still think Mueller is a white hat?!

Not everyone in here thinks he is, this person included.

Mueller is "The Insurance Policy".

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Social Media is just a giant cookie jar and every company has unfettered access to it. They sell your personal data and it gets passed around like a cheap hooker on a monday night. F#ck that's scary. I always wondered if there is even real competition or if it's just for show.

On an AM news show a reporter checked her data that was stored by FB. Besides the usual there were photo's and video's from her phone that had never been uploaded to facebook.

Essentially they stole her information from her phone and stored it.

I just discovered yesterday that on the iphone if you log out of your account (under preferences) then log back in, it will ***without asking or telling*** turn "on" uploading to the "cloud" of contacts, notes, ***photos*** and other information, even after I had turned it all "off" (for the record, I've never had these turned "on").

Did it three times just to make sure it wasn't something I was doing inadvertently.

Like that? Guess what, it also turned "on" a full backup of the phone to the cloud without asking.

This s**t burns me up. I don't on a cellphone and will never get one unless it is one of the older flip phones stored away.

Everyone of these phone providers, social media, search engines and internet providers need to be investigated.
:

I fail to see what good it would do to waste hundreds of thousands if not millions of taxpayers' money to "investigate" these private companies to which people are VOLUNTARILY surrendering their data. Perhaps use that money to do a bit of education reform---to teach people to think critically, not just accept every word out of BigPhone's data output. Those lessons could begin with: THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.

Nobody stole anyone's information. Someone had to purchase that phone (voluntarily) or refrigerator, or thermostat or whatever smart device is being utilized and enter the data (voluntarily) in order to make it available. Did no one teach the principle of "Buyer Beware" or "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."

It's like Don Henley says, "You can't put the genie back in the bottle."

"All the things you thought you got for free...
Consequences..."

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I mentioned it some time ago but what if Sessions only appears to be recused from the Russia probe? I remember reading an article where they cited that Sessions apparently made a rookie mistake that should never have happened in the first place. The recusal is also pretty specific and pertains to only a few investigations.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

RR problems.
Q

I don't think so either. But he did point out that Rosenstein authorized the illegally-obtained FISA spy warrant. The reporter asked "Are you going to fire Rosenstein?". Trump: "We'll see. I'm not happy.". The last time he said that, S.O.S. Rex Tillerson was gone, in less than 48 hours.

BTW.. Trump looked extremely confident, considering that his personal lawyer's office/home was raided by the FBI.

I just found this Twitter Feed. The guy seems to know what he's talking about: twitter.com...

As a question I posed in the last page of this thread; Wonder who else is a client of Mr Cohen?

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join