It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OMG 100 pages in and 60 of them are wasted with arguing and deliberate division.

PLEASE!!!!! STOP TRYING TO REASON WITH THE UNREASONABLE

Edit to add...this isn't directed to any one in particular

edit on 481818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If a bunch of (mostly) Trump people / republican's all repost a hashtag does that mean millions of normies are beign redpilled?

Im still annoyed over that memo. It wasnt pretty for the FBI, but the dude wasnt even still in Trump's team, so is was mostly hot air. Hot partisan air.

Now if Q manages to spread a hashtag such as #endthewaronrdrugs or #nomorepolicestate or #msmmassshootercontagioneffect or something profound like that to millions of people, now that would be impressive.

But that damn memo, after all that HYPE especially, was borderline a farce.

And as much as you cant stand hearing me or anyone speak like this, that damn memo should be a lesson in over-hyping stuff. Pretty much everything I've said on this page speaks to that.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I keep offering advise, tips, methods, and keep getting called a troll / shill / libtard for it for example. But at least I'm doing that, despite the flak, where I havent seen where Q is despite getting his boots licked.

Hopefully I do not offend, but have you ever considered that most here just don't want to pick up what you're putting down?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I keep offering advise, tips, methods, and keep getting called a troll / shill / libtard for it for example. But at least I'm doing that, despite the flak, where I havent seen where Q is despite getting his boots licked.

Hopefully I do not offend, but have you ever considered that most here just don't want to pick up what you're putting down?

That most here arent open to constructive criticism, to ideas to take it to the next step, to critical thinking, to being willing to challenge POTUS when hes wrong, to questions of validity, to questions of where to look to get the big scoop, to even discussing who or what Q is aside from total admiration, etc....

Yeah thats pretty obvious with many here but I still have hope for our species so self-delude myself that not everyone is a de facto cultist (no matter what the scene is mind you all that stuff).

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Hannity and Kimmel are still going at it on Twitter

Kimmel apologized to Hannity today.

nypost.com...

Hannity and President Trump are friends. Kimmel could be a sex-crime indictment. The apology won't help Kimmel, if he's guilty.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I disagree, and think you're diminishing the importance of the Memo which basically revealed that the outgoing administration engaged in the political weaponization of the DOJ and FBI along with very likely illegal actions (improper FISA warrants to spy on an opposing political campaign) to violate the integrity of the election, as well as the transfer of power in the event that Trump actually won (to seed the "Russia Collusion" narrative). It was a groundbreaking reveal that will be validated in the upcoming OIG Report and the criminal investigations and recommendations that are almost certainly to be made from it.

While just a summary, the upcoming IG Report is something like 1.3 million pages and documents, for which the Trump administration have hired a special communications director to help educate the public about what's in it and to properly disseminate the information.

#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: abago71

Hannity and Kimmel are still going at it on Twitter

Kimmel apologized to Hannity today.

nypost.com...

Hannity and President Trump are friends. Kimmel could be a sex-crime indictment. The apology won't help Kimmel, if he's guilty.

While I don't consider him to be 100% reliable, David Seaman has alluded to there being an indictment with Kimmel's name on it, which could involve a sex-crime and/or his friendship with Frank Giustra of U1 fame. Kimmel is a puppet of the Hollywood Satanists, and the sad part of it all is that he's not even funny.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I went and had a look at Moustafa's tweets, and short version is that he seems disappointed that the US has not yet startet a good old war, but he is very excited about the thought of lots more deaths tomorrow, when he thinks Trump will start bombing. Oh, and very predictable, he dislikes Russian BOTS, the kind of bastards that gets in the way of all the lovely war mongering.

John McCain has a mini-me

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But that damn memo, after all that HYPE especially, was borderline a farce.

You're wrong on the memo in my opinion. I didn't put much faith in it at first, but I've been digging pretty deep on this. It was just an indicator of bigger happenings behind the scenes as relates to the OIG findings and provided a small--but important--lever for more processes and to help it all avoid the traditional "bury" by the deep state. The link in my last post has the best investigating and understanding of what is going on.

edit on 9-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Regarding Mouaz from Q

Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.

This is his twitter but I am not a member. Could someone else take a look?

"Worked for WHO?"
World Health Organization?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumimies
Did a little dig on Brassner. Found this, which seemed a little strange..

Work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Todd Brassner. Todd Brassner was a art dealer and friend of Andy's. Todd lived in the Olympic Tower in New York City and died around 1980. He is mentioned frequently in the Diaries of Andy Warhol. This work is composed of 4 boxes which are glued together to make a single sculpture.

Found here

The name and AW affiliation indicates the same person, but why the alleged death in 1980?

I guess the IT guy was busy. Need to hire the Interwebs Roomba Scrubber program.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The potential crimes committed within the Obama Administration are so pervasive, that Jeff Sessions is expect to appoint U.S. Attorney John Lausch to help sort it all out, and prevent evidence from being destroyed.

I don't understand some of the terminologies, but you get the impression that there wasn't an honest executive in that Administration.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

link   

That FISA thing was on a dude that was nowhere near the campaign by the time they did it. And the memo framed it all around the notion that it was on the campaign itself; as did basically everybody that took the bait. So it was mostly hot partisan air. Which I wouldnt even much blame Q for if he was just a person like everyone around here, but Q supposed to be this bigshot insider and according to you whipped everyone into a frenzy about it in anticipation on a false premise (meaning he played everyone by the look of it).

Now if Q, or anyone else would at least be willing to learn a lesson from that "mistake" in methodology then it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

In fact its annoying that there is a big story there, but by building up a false hype and bad framing they took all the steam out of it for Obama (especially in the minds of Obama people where it matters the most). You see partisans are always looking to be 'radicalized' by confirmation, or by finding a nice bit to anchor onto to avoid having their confirmation upended. To me its obvious for Obama people that framing 'ruined it' for them. People just see the flaw dismiss the whole thing and scurry off.
edit on 9-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. Will check out the images tomorrow if a researcher doesn't beat me. Noticed in Q's tweet he mentioned Awan.

Night all and thank you Rel

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

As smart as you think you are, I don't think you really understand how the FISA surveillance actually operates which tangentially surveils everyone with whom the target interacts.

P.S. Just wait for the IOG Report, which will provide all the supporting evidence and documentation upon which the Nunes Memo was based. And there are certain to be indictments brought as a result.

The whole narrative has shifted and the MSM-led and leftist spin isn't working. Sorry.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

When did dude leave the campaign. And when did FBI start spying on him?

Sure they might have had that as a preliminary front to go hogg wild, but as far as we know and most importantly can prove (to Obama people) there's no evidence to build that argument. If it were cops talking about it they'd say "we've got nuthin".

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You're forgetting about how they got the FISA warrant and how they renewed it. Let's wait for the IG Report which will spell it all out, instead of say, pretending we know it all already or to spin for political motivations or agendas, K?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

You're forgetting about how they got the FISA warrant and how they renewed it. Let's wait for the IG Report which will spell it all out, instead of say, pretending we know it all already or to spin for political motivations or agendas, K?

...you say, already spinning it :/

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

When did dude leave the campaign. And when did FBI start spying on him?

In fact its annoying that there is a big story there, but by building up a false hype and bad framing they took all the steam out of it for Obama (especially in the minds of Obama people where it matters the most). You see partisans are always looking to be 'radicalized' by confirmation, or by finding a nice bit to anchor onto to avoid having their confirmation upended. To me its obvious for Obama people that framing 'ruined it' for them. People just see the flaw dismiss the whole thing and scurry off.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I was obviously improperly obtained based on a faulty narrative, the only question remaining is if it was illegally done &/or if it violated election integrity ie: worse than Watergate.

It isn't spin to think of it as highly improper, and it should concern everyone no matter what their political affiliation or leaning.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

My beef is 'they' had us all expecting it was going to nail down the coffin lid that Obama straight up spied on the campaign. But that just wasnt the case from what ended up being in it.

False hype routinely ruins a good story / movie / whatever.

For them to do it the way they did was pure political partisan theater. And when its played on me I get offended. I dont care who or what it is that does it. And it stinks to me in a case like this of contempt for the base that gets behind it, thats they look at us like just a bunch of marks that will 'twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope' to make it 'work'. All for a few weeks of "we're on top of this partisan troll game" pep rally.

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said. www.scientificamerican.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join