It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That's the whole point of a FISA application. Otherwise, they'd just hit up a judge at a normal court for a normal search warrant to enact surveillance, get a wire-tap, etc moving forward. FISA warrants are all about that 702 data. they already scooped up months and years ago.

ETA: this is why the " unmasking" controversy which seemed like a footnote to some when it broke is going to come to the fore again, because all those American citizens Page had contact with (is campaign members, the candidate, etc) are supposed to be masked or hidden (Person A, B, etc). So who was unmasked and by whom and why is going to become a very big deal.

Bingo. Your mind is a smooth as your slap shot, RR.
Funny how the MSM never makes that point. Admittedly, it does take a bit of work and concentration to understand how it all worked.

I didn't start to get excited that there just might be some justice for once until I finally got a grasp on the nuance. The exceptional reporting and commentary at The Last Refuge and sharp posters here and there were a great help in my own journey and the reason I link that site a lot.

edit on 9-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You guys are not the only ones who want things to speed up.

Justice Department tells prosecutor to speed up

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has tapped a federal prosecutor in Chicago to help speed its response to Republican document demands related to the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, after President Donald Trump accused officials of “slow walking” their release

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Good news!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's all about the "tipping point", or reaching a critical mass.

en.wikipedia.org...(sociodynamics)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_mass_(sociodynamics)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In social dynamics, critical mass is a sufficient number of adopters of an innovation in a social system so that the rate of adoption becomes self-sustaining and creates further growth. The term is borrowed from nuclear physics and in that field it refers to the amount of a substance needed to sustain a chain reaction.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm2

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: RadioRobert

You guys are missing my point. You dont have to convince me that Obama / NSA / Hillary / etc is evil / crooked / etc. Its the Obama people you have to reach. They still worship Obama etc. And that's a big problem I wont be losing sight of it.

Just like you dont have to convince Trump people of this and that about Obama etc.

So if you go and overhype a thing they way they did, thats called Crapping the Bed. And all it does is radicalize the (in this case) Trump people. While giving the Obama people a copout.

And that is typical Two Party politics as I'd expect it to be.

Now you do make good points, and I've got over 12 years of hair on fire about NSA practices... but there's the thing: we know NSA listens in on EVERYTHING. But to what extent they chronicle datas is a whole nother story.

And if their motivations on dude that was already out of the campaign was all about that old metadata etc, then why did the FBI + FISA court have to keep breaking rules to renew the warrant?

Anhk, I dont even have TV to watch the liberal media, so its hilaroious you label me a liberal Trump hater whatever.

Read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And come tell me I'm some butthurt Trump hater. Dont forget to check out the 15 buildup threads it took to reach that climax all to completely obliterate the MSM that was tearing him down. Theyre all linked in up by the top for your convenience.

My deal is that I've attached so much of my own credibility to help Trump get elected, and then some, that now I must fight to keep the bitch honest. Which means arguing that we need to keep him honest from a million different angles if thats what it takes to make everyone else (on his team) to keep him honest. Most people it seems, tend to think to fight for someone is to turn a blind eye to all their BS. But the big thing to realize is a leaders opposition is completely disregarded. Which leaves only the supporters to ensure they stay honest.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

About two years ago CNN had announced it would no longer cover news, they’d transition over to documentaries. Once Trump was voted in they seemed to have delayed it somewhat. Something to talk abouyt 24/7, I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't know, it was just a thought that contemplated my mind?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Hmmmm....he's a neo-nazi ? Connected to Nuland ?

Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible U.S. mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wow, bad news guy for realz---looks like you nailed it.
These regime-changers are a nasty bit of work. McCain not only engages in it overseas but is attempting it right here at home as well. That SoccerMouza guy too. Deep State operators. Bastids.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The talking points clearly went out, and if people don't know any of the particulars about the FISC (and frankly, that's basically everyone before this, right?), then "he left the campaign before that! Non story!" sounds pretty compelling and gives everyone an convenient reason to tune out. Because who wants to believe or think about the government horrifically abusing its powers and be reminded about the surveillance state? Who wants to believe we live in a Banana Republic? I don't. Makes people uncomfortable. And not just partisan hacks. Everybody.

Same thing with the death/sex cult running about everywhere thinly veiled behind a veneer or "art" or something nuanced. Or even just trafficking. Who wants to believe that there is not only such a group of people, but that they are among the best-connected folks in society? Who wants to think of people being exploited or sold or worse? Who wants to examine the evidence, nevermind believe it. It's horrific. It's easy to come up with reasons/excuses to not believe it because it absolves people from having to face it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Jack Posobiec is reporting that Trump did not write today's Syria tweets. (make of it what you will)

twitter.com...

Trumped used new language in tweet not used before.

twitter.com...

Bolton?

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hey, does anyone here know ATS member 3n19m470 ? Have they participated in this thread ?? LOL... you guys won't even believe who I think this might be !

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1020

qanon.pub...

SA is not Saudi Arabia
What about South America or Southern Arizona?

It has to relate to NG, the National Guard.

There are supposed to be elaborate underground tunnels in South America as well. I think by Brazil.

There’s secret tunnels under Cape Town, S Africa

Oh nice!! I didn't even think of South Africa!

I just threw it in as an idea. Didn’t provide a source, but you can look it up.

I’m not following this Q stuff at all. I’m so behind I’d never catch up. It came along while I was on my annual ATS break, so I missed it. Not had the time to spend reading it all through.

I don’t even know what SA was referring to. I just thought SA usually refers to South Africa.

Wish I could follow this better. I love a good riddle or solving mysteries.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Hey, does anyone here know ATS member 3n19m470 ? Have they participated in this thread ?? LOL... you guys won't even believe who I think this might be !

I've had dialogue with them before. Seemed normal to me. Careful tho. Don't violate privacy rules. No doxxing here..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I first met him in my Saudi Arabia - Illuminati thread. Haven't seen him in this one.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
then "he left the campaign before that! Non story!" sounds pretty compelling and gives everyone an convenient reason to tune out. Because who wants to believe or think about the government horrifically abusing its powers and be reminded about the surveillance state? Who wants to believe we live in a Banana Republic? I don't. Makes people uncomfortable. And not just partisan hacks. Everybody.

Exactly!

Over-hype that kind of material in this binary partisan game and of particular concern is the people that need to hear it the most have their copout to scurry off and come back like it never even happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thanks , point taken !
I'm sure my imagination is just running away from me on this one ......but was a cool thought anyways.

Speaking of No Name, his dummy running mate Sarah Palin, just gave an interview on FOX and totally dissed POTUS.... another Traitor

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
You guys are not the only ones who want things to speed up.

Justice Department tells prosecutor to speed up

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has tapped a federal prosecutor in Chicago to help speed its response to Republican document demands related to the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, after President Donald Trump accused officials of “slow walking” their release

The liberal Seattle Times glossed over the Sessions' U.S. Attorney appointment. So did our liberal Chicago Tribune. To see the full scope/impact of what this special U.S. Attorney will be tasked with, see the link at this post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
WTF ... watching Simpsons and on the blackboard at start sequence is written:

APRIL SHOWERS DID NOT DATE THE PRESIDENT

s29e15

edit on 9-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Add:
Couch scene is literally connecting numbered dots ...

edit on 9-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join