It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That FISA thing was on a dude that was nowhere near the campaign by the time they did it. And the memo framed it all around the notion that it was on the campaign itself; as did basically everybody that took the bait. So it was mostly hot partisan air.

I try to add value in all my replies and I'm not going to drag this thread down after this but I'm going to tell you something you need to hear IIB. You're embarrassing yourself and being the same kind of pain in the butt I've helped you defend in your own threads. If you think the FISA thing is junk it just shows your ignorance of this subject and a great degree of hypocrisy. You KNOW that a witch hunt has been concocted and freely slam it elsewhere on the boards. I pointed you towards some good information if you want a better understanding of all that. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Here it is: You've been transparently revealing your butthurt and your own overblown sense of importance that your threads haven't made you the "go to" conspiracy guy you see yourself as. I've always had great respect for you and your work, so I'm telling you this as a friend. You've raised some decent questions but you also reveal another motive.

Just read yourself below and then take it like a man.

It just seems like people started decided to rename everything under "Conspiracy Theories" with the letter "Q". Which to people that have devoted years of their lives to figuring out and exposing this stuff, forever now, thats pretty offensive quite frankly. Especially when those people are met with hostility for daring to ask tough questions or even any questions in order to 'get it'.

WAH!! I do SINCERELY feel your pain...up to a point, but you're repeating yourself over and over like a certain woo cat. Adopting the same techniques. Keep on if you want to, but like I said: You are embarrassing yourself and are very transparent in your hurt feelings. I don't bother to raise my own questions about the validity of Q because it's all been addressed. Further, like I and others have stated: We're DAMN glad these topics are hitting the normies. Reply how you wish, I'm going back to contributing.

Peace, Brother.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
100 pages in V days.
I could just hug/dropkick all of you.

Where is insane McCain anyway?
Does he still have hair?
How???

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If anyone can read French, here's an article relating to No Name Pics. I think I can make out a few words, one being illegal ?

www.rts.ch...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
100 pages in V days.
I could just hug/dropkick all of you.

I've pleaded with Q-thread regulars to refrain from discussing subjects not related to Q's posts, "out of respect for Dashen and the effort required of him to create these threads properly". But it's obvious that certain ATS members don't give a damn about you, or your sacrifices, kind sir. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its all good .
Luckily the avatars+walls of empty text make for easy filtering

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If anyone can point out the parts of what I've said about the memo are wrong then cool. It important we're willing to acknowledge where we've been played by "our own" people. Otherwise we end up just like the people we just spent 8 years scratching our heads over and loathing.

Is pretty much the jist of about anything I ever really talk about when discussions get all 'open mic'.

The SJW's around here would probably like to piano wire me for my efforts to clue them into their own follies / errors / absurd behaviors / etc.

Before them it was the Neocon's under Bush.

You see its the same old pattern no matter which 'team' takes the POTUS.

And now its manifesting in this "Q" scene:

arent open to constructive criticism, to ideas to take it to the next step, to critical thinking, to being willing to challenge POTUS when hes wrong, to questions of validity, to questions of where to look to get the big scoop, to even discussing who or what Q is aside from total admiration, etc....

That basic sort of list. Bush's Neocon followers did it. Obama's SJW's went over the top with it. And now its happening here. And wherever in-group folly starts running amok you'll find me there. Even though I know it doesnt win me popularity contests which isnt good for being some internet sensation like you think is my agenda.

Its the opposite. But this pattern its whats 'destroyed' this nation. So being in the trenches to prevent / dissuade it, taking all the flak, thats my contribution.

So if trying to show people where they're going wrong (AKA what to improve on to be most effective) makes me some kind of asshole so be it.

Most important of all, its up to people that follow to keep their leaders honest and on track. Bush people wouldnt do it. Obama people wouldnt do it. Now Trump people already too often opposed to doing it. So I'll be the asshole. I'll be your asshole, no matter who you are. If thats what it takes to win the future. Because that fight goes way beyond Trump etc.

edit on 9-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Its all good .
Luckily the avatars+walls of empty text make for easy filtering

Less -actual- content to have to put into the next index, right.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Who the heck is this guy ? Is that him in the blue shirt too ?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn
Here ya go L&L - from @soccermouaz account but not that some are from replies to him:

Soz to take up so much page space but Q did ask we pic friend pics out and identify!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the basis of the memo was/is true, it really should have offended you in another way. It was a groundbreaking reveal which painted a picture of palace coup type stuff in the midst of an election cycle and it involved a misuse and abuse of power to surveil an opposition campaign including the obvious politicized weaponization of the institutions of the FBI and DOJ. It did in effect reveal that Obama used the FBI and DOJ and a trumped up and suspect dossier to spy on the Trump campaign with the hope of hanging a hat on Russia Collusion, as some sort of "insurance policy" in the event that Trump won, but that, because they thought that was so unlikely and improbable, they were careless and left a track and a trail of breadcrumbs that the IG has been investigating for a year now and who is very soon to release the findings from that investigation.

The Nunes Memo was a preview. As to the hyping of it, you can blame the likes of myself and Q and everyone else that participated in #ReleaseTheMemo, which was so successful that the 4:00am MSM contractors, along with creepy eyed Adam Schiff had to come out the next day to try to claim that we were really an army of Russian bots! lol

What you're regurgitating is nothing but leftist and MSM spin on it, how it was nothing at all, when what was revealed in the Memo as a memo or summation, will be further proven well beyond any reasonable doubt with the release of the infinitely more detailed IG Report.

McCabe and his friends even created a GoFundMe to raise something like 500K for his defense fund in anticipation and no one will be circling the wagons for Comey or Lynch when this is all over, and it does implicate Obama as well, even in so far as the Executive Branch must by law sign off on any such FISA Warrant Applications and Renewals.

You speak about objectivity and critical thinking and analysis when the truth of the matter is that every single American should have been shocked and outraged at what the Nunes Memo pointed to with a very sturdy finger, because such things if done by the "other" side during a campaign season would be seen as a willful violation of election integrity and an abuse of power to meddle in and try to fix an election in their favor, which is supposed to be considered an absolute no no according to the Democratic tradition of the Republic from it's very founding.

But you were told by the MSM and your own left-leaning political orientation to think otherwise, say "it's nothing" and yawn..

I'm not being snarky here either, but am really trying to challenge your own reality filter which has seriously colored your self-proclaimed objectivity and critical analysis.

What has been orchestrated against Trump as a candidate for POTUS and then through and subsequent to the transition of power, SHOULD be an outrage EXCEPT for a strong and powerful anti-Trump bias, which as much as Trump can be annoying and a bit of a dufuss sometimes, is irrational and unreasonable and rooted in an emotionally charged kind of group-think or cultism of a sort ie: brainwashed.

Like I said, the Memo really ought to have shocked and outraged the American people, and where all the #ReleaseTheMemo hype we gave it, to the degree that its actual release felt anticlimactic, the upcoming IG Report will verify in its every nook and cranny, and if you're anti-Trump you'll yawn again and call it nothing or rush to the defence of Obama who I've discovered is a satanist, along with Clinton.

There's nothing worse than unwittingly being drawn into taking the position of devil's advocate while claiming total objectivity and the pinnacle of sound reason, logic and the faculty for critical thinking.

Just think about it, as if I'm saying the things that you say, but without the fundamental presupposition of a heavy bias according to the demonization and condemnation of all things Trump.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

When did dude leave the campaign. And when did FBI start spying on him?

You think if the FBI obtains a FISA warrant on you tomorrow and gets access to all that sweet, hoovered(a pun!)-up data the government is keeping on you (but don't look at without a warrant.. Probably... Well, most of the time) for the past multiple decades, that they don't look at anything before the warrant issue date? That's a special sort of naive.

What exactly do you think they are asking for access to with the FISA warrant? It is the ability to search all that sweet NSA metadata they hoover up (and also what they "accidentally" or "incidentally"" "over collected content") on virtually every US citizen without looking at your name, of course (sanctioned by another FISC ruling and warrant), for your personal particulars in addition to obtaining new justification for specific content collection. That's the whole point of a FISA application. Otherwise, they'd just hit up a judge at a normal court for a normal search warrant to enact surveillance, get a wire-tap, etc moving forward. FISA warrants are all about that 702 data. they already scooped up months and years ago.

ETA: this is why the " unmasking" controversy which seemed like a footnote to some when it broke is going to come to the fore again, because all those American citizens Page had contact with (is campaign members, the candidate, etc) are supposed to be masked or hidden (Person A, B, etc). So who was unmasked and by whom and why is going to become a very big deal.
edit on 9-4-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting. Who the Hell is that guy?? I've never noticed him before. Secret Service?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
If anyone can read French, here's an article relating to No Name Pics. I think I can make out a few words, one being illegal ?

www.rts.ch...

Syria denounces the United Nations "illegal" visits conducted on its soil by former French Minister Bernard Kouchner and US Senator John McCain, entered the country without a visa.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I don't think that's the same guy.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting. Who the Hell is that guy?? I've never noticed him before. Secret Service?

I think he's McStain's longtime aide. The one that ferried the dossier for him and all kinds of other unsavory acts. Forget his name. I could be wrong on that. He do look kind o' evil-minded though don't he?

edit on 9-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what this is about but The Last Refuge is usually pretty right on.

Someone pointed out that Admiral Rogers has a big smile on his face. He will be available to testify more freely once he retires. More documents coming tomorrow too. Looking forward to the OIG report.

Another poster commented that it looked like a big Q on the table lol. I don't know about that, but I am wondering what is being suggested.

I think the empty space at the bottom of the table is there for a reason. I wonder who should be sitting there- directly across from Rogers.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Indeed. And his little Nazi looking salute doesn't help with the evil factor either. Lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

U got it mister.
Also, needs,more,explosions

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hmmmm....he's a neo-nazi ? Connected to Nuland ?

Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible U.S. mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

originally posted by: The GUT
Not sure what this is about but The Last Refuge is usually pretty right on.

Someone pointed out that Admiral Rogers has a big smile on his face. He will be available to testify more freely once he retires. More documents coming tomorrow too. Looking forward to the OIG report.

Another poster commented that it looked like a big Q on the table lol. I don't know about that, but I am wondering what is being suggested.

I think the empty space at the bottom of the table is there for a reason. I wonder who should be sitting there- directly across from Rogers.

That's reserved for you and me the viewers, the people, with a Q at our right hand, done intentionally. IMHO, that's how I interpret it, yes a Q and another authentication regardless of what the naysayers have to say about that. Table Q. This is not a game.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join